Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Keg if you wanna come back I'll PL u w 50 druid 50 shaman to like 25ish fast. Then you're on your own till 33 and I'll group with you to 50 from then. Have a buncha friends here who will help make it happen. Let's do this before kunark, asap. Or it moves to you're on your own from 27ish to 40.

Make cleric ench DEs. Necro too if you have 3 comps. Trust in me here

Just buy like lvl one cleric AOE. I'll pull uguk train and u cast one AOE. Over and over to 27ish quick. I have like 50+ point DS w druid+sham pot. And can heal w both through trains

Just wanna point out since there seems to be some kegkilla differences. I do not know him in any way. But, I'll go out on a limb here for anyone on these forums to get back into some old school EQ.

Keg, just consider your first run a total loss. Now you've learned and I trust you will take the next round of characters and in game actions more seriously. I hope....

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Keg if you wanna come back I'll PL u w 50 druid 50 shaman to like 25ish fast. Then you're on your own till 33 and I'll group with you to 50 from then. Have a buncha friends here who will help make it happen. Let's do this before kunark, asap. Or it moves to you're on your own from 27ish to 40.

Just buy like lvl one cleric AOE. I'll pull uguk train and u cast one AOE. Over and over to 27ish quick. I have like 50+ point DS w druid+sham pot. And can heal w both through trains

Just wanna point out since there seems to be some kegkilla differences. I do not know him in any way. But, I'll go out on a limb here for anyone on these forums to get back into some old school EQ.

Keg, just consider your first run a total loss. Now you've learned and I trust you will take the next round of characters and in game actions more seriously. I hope....

He can't he got his mom's credit card flagged/ accounts banned by doing a chargeback when they suspended him for training.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
He can't he got his mom's credit card flagged/ accounts banned by doing a chargeback when they suspended him for training.

Well fuck it then, more time for me to camp poison resist gear for top faceless DPS for real first kill, despite not being in faceless

lost

<Bronze Donator>
or you can be a bro and trade him a krono on a free server, he can consume it and start on the server =p

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

Appreciate it but if I was going to get back in I'd just buy a 50 monk, I don't have the time or desire to level up without those xp bonuses and without the excitement of being in a leveling race with the rest of the server. Fairly sure I could get my original account back too if I felt inclined. Either way though, I'm very content with how my run went on this server. Being a part of the leveling race to 50 was intense and a lot of fun given that the server was packed with people I knew and every zone was jam packed. After I got 50 though I was starting to get bored quick so the 2 week suspension (which I maintain was horse shit) was a good excuse to walk away from the game. I have almost no interest in raiding, it was mostly the thrill of the rush out the door the first week that had me hooked. Also I don't think my nemesis @Atabishi plays anymore, so my thirst for vengeance cannot be quenched. Only regret is that I had just started a guild HELLYEAH and had a solid core of people in there ready to stir some shit up, would've been cool to see how that played out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I would actually be playing this server if it had started with PoP open on day one.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Opening with kunark at launch would have been nice at least. Theres just dick to do in classic after a week or two. let alone 12 weeks.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Opening with kunark at launch would have been nice at least. Theres just dick to do in classic after a week or two. let alone 12 weeks.
I would have loved this. I can see how maybe 8-10 weeks can be viable for casual players, but people that play daily will be waiting twiddling their thumbs for a while. Outside of the bard sky weapon there hasn't been any possible upgrade for me in close to a month.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Maybe this resonates with some of you...

I've found great enjoyment in just casually grouping with friends solo box.

Not looking for loot, chasing any dreams, just playing some group EQ at a slowed down pace. Dungeon crawls and shit.

This coming from a guy who didn't want to even login if I wasn't 6 boxed and making guild raid progress 24/7.

• 1Solidarity

Chimney

Trakanon Raider

Not looking for loot, chasing any dreams, just playing some group EQ at a slowed down pace. Dungeon crawls and shit.

This coming from a guy who didn't want to even login if I wasn't 6 boxed and making guild raid progress 24/7.

I get bored not two boxing anytime I'm not in a raid, but otherwise I feel the same. Plus I level alts like crazy and hitting L50 every 2-3 weeks on a new char with semi casual play feels good versus the slog each time I wanted to make a new class on Phinigel. This server is about the perfect pace for me as far as exp and expansion release goes.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Guy been here few hours, thought we had this red99 community around here!
4hl_WytGTgaQOgMBRy5oyA.png

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider

You serious about levelin some forumbros?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Flaw's a good dude. He probably is, just don't let him practice his skills on you in a duel.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Flaw's a good dude. He probably is, just don't let him practice his skills on you in a duel.

Lol

Yes I'll help level people. I'll make an ench/cleric/necro and have 3 spots open for other lvl 1 newbies and do some grind nightly.

Send a tell with your thoughts if needed

Might be faster to wait till kunark with 60 DS pots(maybe the highest lvl DS pot available now?)+ 60 druid DS+more shaman AC+torpor for bigger uguk and lguk train pulls.. probably cut leveling time 1-40 by 50% waiting till kunark drop... Then you can group with 60s (myself and friends included) from 40-60

We are talking like 20+hours without bonus exp shaved off simply waiting till I'm 60 in kunark. Nothing to do till then anyways fellers

Last edited: