Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Well, I'm willing to pay a good bit for it just not too ridiculous. Not entirely sure what people are expecting for it but I'm thinking 20ish krono range.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
20-25kr seems fair. Saw some for 15ish on phinigel. Honestly once kunark comes out slimes will drop more cause more ppl can box farm em

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
more abacab experiences! love this agnarr flames reddit lol

My wife and I both level 34 were XPing in guk when we had to find a replacement tank, Abacab sent a tell saying he could do that.

Within 10 minutes he was needing on all the FS weapons when confronted that they wern't just his loot he linked his Fiery Avenger and asked for our discord, I assume to talk about why he was needing all the fine steel.

Now I don't know what a "hot n*gga" is or what he meant by "get the fk out my trap house" probably some Faceless Empire term but he constantly asked me if he could lemme smash my wife and offered me a FS sword for it.

Anyone else have experience with this "hot n*gga" jackass?

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Luclin, I'm pretty sure. Ooze starts dropping FT3 boots and shit and zone ramps up to 55+. Their attempt to Make CT Great Again. And it kinda worked.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meant Cazic Thule, the god talking about PoF upgrade sorry can see how that was worded poorly on my part.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just remember on phini whenever that happened BCG's went from being like 30-35krono to like 12 pretty quick.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Its quite obvious that he wrote that post himself, or one of his buds did. Are you really that dense?

honestly i read the first sentence saw his name posted it here, read it after, figured that much but left it here for the lulz

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
i wish there was a tv show where they make non-gaming families compete in EQ for rl loots

it would be the best thing ever