Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Abacab

Golden Knight of the Realm
>be Trucidiation
>train solb because you can't compete

Wakandan we've got so much loot in FE we delete it automatically just to not go through the hassle of gearing up our autistic third cousins 9th ranger

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Abacab

My paladin has a 41% and a cof have your boys come in spec me to see what it's like to actually move out of bronze

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Don't start this again Keg for the fifth time. You still breaking into laundry room washing machines for quarters?
if I were stealing quarters and using them to fund ISIS, I still wouldn't be half the piece of shit that you are.

• 4Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not nearly enough drama on agnarr, pretty weak overall imo. Guilds running around killing mobs with 70+ people in the raid. Pretty sickening.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whats this shit on reddit about Abacab being a pedophile?

upload_2017-7-23_18-38-32.png

Abacab

Whats this shit on reddit about Abacab being a pedophile?

He called me a 400 lb basement dwelling pedophile because I trained him on Agnarr and he saw that my stream had anime characters on it, so he's basing that assumption because I got some fire waifus on my stream.

• 3Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Lushie

Lord Nagafen Raider
He called me a 400 lb basement dwelling pedophile because I trained him on Agnarr and he saw that my stream had anime characters on it, so he's basing that assumption because I got some fire waifus on my stream.

I too enjoy mega milk.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Man this thread got retarded really quick.
Nothing ever changes. It's like a P99 shitty drama resurgence in here sometimes. Really doing a good job of reminding me why I don't play EQ anymore, though. Good job.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user