Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kudos

<Banned>
Why do people let themselves get to that point in their life where they are obviously physically emotional over a video game.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Has literally nothing to do with it being a video game really. I have a short fuse for shitty people whether it's in a game or irl. Hardly any different than being in a car and some douche bag cuts you off or does something equally retarded for no apparent reason. It's just a natural knee jerk reaction to tell that person they're a piece of shit.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Has literally nothing to do with it being a video game really. I have a short fuse for shitty people whether it's in a game or irl. Hardly any different than being in a car and some douche bag cuts you off or does something equally retarded for no apparent reason. It's just a natural knee jerk reaction to tell that person they're a piece of shit.
I had 2 cancers, did I do something to deserve it?

kudos

<Banned>
Maybe you should seek some help.

rad

Lord of Guk
lol my favorite

OneeyedPete 0 points1 point2 points 3 days ago (11 children)

sounds like youre pretty mad, be careful you dont vibrate off the edge of the earth

Evalise -1 points0 points1 point 3 days ago (10 children)

You can't fall off the edge of the Earth because it's encased by a barrier known as the firmament.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That goes well beyond cussing at someone who cuts you off in traffic(which can actually cause an accident).

That above is literally 100% full retard, someone with mental issues and all over a video game. I'd be scared to be around that person.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Well, I wouldn't hesitate to do someone a favor that small. The thought of not doing it literally wouldn't even cross my mind. Like you have to be unbelievably pathetic to be worried about the equivalent of 2 hill giants worth of plat in a 20 year old game that you'll refuse to help someone over it.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I had 2 cancers, did I do something to deserve it?

Well considering you claim to be a believer in God and the Bible, you should know that the wages of sin is death. Odds are you're largely responsible for your cancers because you probably didn't take care of yourself properly. Just like if you touch a hot stove, you deserve to get burned. Seems like you touched it twice. Also I believe you went through chemo/radiation ya? For someone who claims to believe in God I find it strange that you put more faith in man than you do in God. We cured scurvy with citrus fruits, cancer is not much different. The cures are in nature, not in man made inventions.

• 2Picard
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

kudos

<Banned>
This thread is about to reach epic levels of stupid.

giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
We have threads for cancer discussion and threads for everquest. While it is common knowledge that EQ and cancer are related, lets try to keep them separated =).

• 3Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We have threads for cancer discussion and threads for everquest. While it is common knowledge that EQ and cancer are related, lets try to keep them separated =).

Fuck off this is a few pinches of salt away from epic don't you dare put a stop to it!

(said with love lend bro)

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Bro your boss is taking care of it. Fuck off!

• 1Worf

Dalien

Registered Hodor
Claims he's top trader on server, doesn't have 60p for a port.

Lumi Lumi bro why didn't you just give him a krono to hold as collateral until you could scrounge up the 60p to pay him?

edit: I'm hammered so here's some bonus shitposting:

en36djc.jpg

If I"m at one of the red X's and want to get to the other one, do I have to go all the way across the planet or is there some kind of warp field in place?

Last edited: