Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
Hello friends and welcome to the series premiere of Faceless Hacks. Our episodes will cover all the best hacks The Faceless Empire uses so that you don't miss out on them!

Behold! Fantasy the bard! Fantasy enjoys spending his time in S Karana AFK farming Quillmane. Want Quillmane you say? Tough shit, Fantasy has that warp plugin all up in this bitch.

Faceless I'm a little disappointed in the qualilty of hacker. I mean look at the shit macro he uses that auto turns him while it's looking for placeholders to kill! He even has afk on. At least try to be more discrete!

Stay tuned, more to come!

Well that explains all the loot rights he's been selling.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video is so confusing. Like how are you following the person, but your camera mirrors their actions(but its not a bard following). Are you warping along with them to follow? Because whoever is recording suddenly stops, the bard goes poofs, you stand there for a few seconds then suddenly you are right next to the bard again(and following them along like you are somehow viewing what they see, almost like a spectator mode). Show us timestamps or a stream, so it can prove without a doubt that nothing was doctored(Because there are a lot of people who are extreme hate for the guild and would do such a thing, including the dude here that was banned recently, hell Keg would try it just to get some drama). Why blur on all the chats and buffs?

I'd think warping would be caught so fast too, because it's got to be obvious when your character suddenly goes from one location to another instantly. Even AFK playing is getting hit hard recently with bans.

Last edited:
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
That video is so confusing. Like how are you following the person, but your camera mirrors their actions(but its not a bard following). Are you warping along with them to follow?

I'd think warping would be caught so fast too, because it's got to be obvious when your character suddenly goes from one location to another instantly.

Pretty sure it's bind sight. He's seeing through their character.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user
That video is so confusing. Like how are you following the person, but your camera mirrors their actions(but its not a bard following). Are you warping along with them to follow? Because whoever is recording suddenly stops, the bard goes poofs, you stand there for a few seconds then suddenly you are right next to the bard again(and following them along like you have somehow are viewing what they see)

I'd think warping would be caught so fast too, because it's got to be obvious when your character suddenly goes from one location to another instantly.

There is this secret spell that SoE implemented long ago! Not many people know of it my friend! It is called Bind Sight!

Take note my friends! A FE Bard in it's naturally habitat coming to rescue his fellow injured FE Bard.

Fascinating...

Last edited:

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never realized you could it on players. :p That's good to know. I always did it on mobs or used eye of zomm :p I feel silly no, especially as I played the damn game for 7 years as a wizard :p

Did you send a petition and include the video? This kind of thing would get banned fast i would think if its true. Considering it has to be easy as hell to check for warping.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
That video is so confusing. Like how are you following the person, but your camera mirrors their actions(but its not a bard following). Are you warping along with them to follow? Because whoever is recording suddenly stops, the bard goes poofs, you stand there for a few seconds then suddenly you are right next to the bard again(and following them along like you are somehow viewing what they see, almost like a spectator mode). Show us timestamps or a stream, so it can prove without a doubt that nothing was doctored(Because there are a lot of people who are extreme hate for the guild and would do such a thing, including the dude here that was banned recently, hell Keg would try it just to get some drama). Why blur on all the chats and buffs?

I'd think warping would be caught so fast too, because it's got to be obvious when your character suddenly goes from one location to another instantly. Even AFK playing is getting hit hard recently with bans.
right, i'm going to waste my valuable time doctoring videos to start drama in a video game i don't play. good god you're fucking pathetic. also, bind sight dipshit.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
There is this secret spell that SoE implemented long ago! Not many people know of it my friend! It is called Bind Sight!

Take note my friends! A FE Bard in it's naturally habitat coming to rescue his fellow injured FE Bard.

Fascinating...
the fascinating thing is that your account got "approved" to post, considering who here has control over that. an interesting twist on things. very interesting.

• 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
right, i'm going to waste my valuable time doctoring videos to start drama in a video game i don't play. good god you're fucking pathetic. also, bind sight dipshit.

Considering all the pathetic shit you do on these forums? Please. And how much time you spend here, your time can't be all the valuable.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
the fascinating thing is that your account got "approved" to post, considering who here has control over that. an interesting twist on things. very interesting.
I did not approve it, the admins in general approve anything that isn't registered from Pakistan.

If I delete this account now or ban it then it would look bad on me since I am in FE.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Fascinating...

Not rescuing anyone. I honestly had no clue about bind sight on players. Oops on me. If someone is warping/afking killing quill or really anything they deserve their ban. I'm only shocked they are not already banned, considering how tough DBG has been lately on anyone afking anything and how something like warping isn't instantly caught when it happens. Going from one side of karana to the middle instantly has to be ringing some kind of alarm.

Why hide behind a dummy account and blur all the stuff in-game? Shouldn't be afraid of posting shit like this, if anything it should be encouraged.

Hell you should post it on official forums and just blur the name(to avoid their dumb rules) and just say something like "Bard from highest guild on agnarr caught warping), would probably get DBG's attention a lot quicker.

Not rescuing anyone. I honestly had no clue about bind sight on players. Oops on me. If someone is warping/afking killing quill or really anything they deserve their ban. I'm only shocked they are not already banned, considering how tough DBG has been lately on anyone afking anything and how something like warping isn't instantly caught when it happens. Going from one side of karana to the middle instantly has to be ringing some kind of alarm.

Why hide behind a dummy account and blur all the stuff in-game? Shouldn't be afraid of posting shit like this, if anything it should be encouraged.

Hell you should post it on official forums and just blur the name(to avoid their dumb rules) and just say something like "Bard from highest guild on agnarr caught warping), would probably get DBG's attention a lot quicker.

Dear friend! I do appreciate your deep concern for resolving this issue! I can guarantee you that all Faceless Hacks episodes will be sent to our friends over at Day Break Games! No worries!

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
This is going to be entertaining.

Maybe Agnarr can compete with Pantheon in the "I don't play this game, but it offers a lot of entertainment" department.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider

Keg, let it go further bro.

Still willing to PL you, and YOU only ATM. Lot of requests. Get back in on this with some random weekly shenanigans man. Wait till kunark drops and I PL all the chars you can make like a pro.

I guarantee this, anyone who hacks loses in the end. They end up hating EQ. Been there.

Unless.....They are seriously living off the krono gains....To which I thank the Lord spaghetti monster daily that I capture $1,200+++++ per hour doing risky ass surgery. Fuck all your God's.

Keg, let me PL u man.......You will be epic addition to this server. So many great posts await your presence.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I approved the facelesshacks account. If it brings pain and suffering to this thread then I'm giving myself a raise.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users