Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
EQ000731.jpg
Hahahahahah there's a translocator and it can only port one at a time, so there's like hundreds of people all spamming the phrase hoping to get picked next.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
There's one on the butcher docks, then another one in timorous deep, the one in the deep seems to be slower as people keep building and building coming in from butcher

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Just FYI, my buddies still have tons of krono for sale at $9 per if you need any for Kunark.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Aight, Im gonna see if this scratches the itch. Rolled a Iksar Shaman (Gunnarkin) and am goin to old school grind

That said if any Bros got excess gear they need to drop hit me up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Trakanon not dead within 2/3 hours of kunark? This server is seriously slacking compared to phinigel. Wow

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
On that server(phinigel) or, this server? Bc if he was buffed up on phinigel, then that brings even more shame to agnarr efforts....

I was there on phinigel. Grizvok and korrupt leading us to victory within a minimal few hours of server up....All at 51 spanking trakanon like the poison bitch he is

Edit maybe I'm misinterpreting your msg. You're saying trak was buffed up after phinigel launch? Forgive me

Xevy

Log Wizard
Faydedar was hitting twice as hard as he used to as well. Hitting for almost 600 instead of the 300ish I remember.