Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
be nice to tiggles, he got wrecked on r99 already and is still sore

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got some footage on daddy AEing, this is one man controlling 22 chars, you see him stunning on multiple enchanters at 2 minutes in, and then immediately inzane runs off to pull more. How can one man keep color stunning while he runs on a bard to pull another train? Highly unlikely its legit. At 3 minutes you see inzane (gold bard) come back with more mobs, so he was off pulling and was able to manually keep stunning on multiple enchanters..

C'mon Lost get with the times. I'll explain how he does it real quick and also clear up some things about these big boxers who run 18+.

1. They don't play from multiple keyboards. I don't care what pictures these people have posted with their so called 20 computer set ups with 20 mice/keyboards, they don't use them. 100% of the pictures these 18+ boxers have posted, you can EASILY tell in the pictures they don't use 1 keyboard/mice per computer. Even maximillian's post is hilariously bad. These people don't even have the intelligence to dust off the keyboards/mice before putting them in the picture. You can zoom in and see the mice/keyboards haven't been touched in months. It's called the paid version of multiplicity. Drop $100 bucks for the highest version of multiplicity and it works flawless. Multiplicity is not against DBG rules and you can control up to 15 computers per 1 mouse/keyboard as if you were playing on one computer with 15 screens, at such incredible speed that it looks like MQ2. Multiplicity is what I used to control all 6 characters from one mouse/keyboard. It does have a broadcast ability to it but I never used it.

2. For the AE'ing. You can just get Autohotkey. I have an autohotkey called stunnage that I used in the deep. You hit one button and it starts casting every stun you have until you turn it off. Everyone ae'ing the deep used this. This is all he's doing with his enchanters. I'm not exactly sure if it's against the rules or not with DBG, but they never seemed to care about literally everyone using it on phinny to AE.

3. Another plausible explanation for how he can run so many, is that using VMware can be undetectable by DBG. VMware is one of the only ways mac users can run EQ. They allow this. They can tell when a person is running VMware on a mac or on a PC. How? Mac uses different names for their VMware. For example Parallels for Mac has Parallels in all its VMware tool names. There is a program you can download that will tell you 100% of what DBG scans your computer for the moment you hit the play button from server select (whch is the first point at which they scan your computer). The program will also tell you what your computer gets scanned for if a lead GM comes to investigate you. There's about 100-150 lines it scans for trying to find VMware, what's stopping you from going in and changing the names of all those files so when they scan for it, it brings up nothing or appears that you are just using a mac? I wouldn't suggest trying this out unless you know what you are doing.

So Lost, all I see from your video is that he's using multiplicity, or a program like it, using autohotkey to stun on his enchanters, and potentially might be using VMware to log in that many but who really cares. All 3 of those things will not get you in trouble by DBG.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
They use a program like ISBoxer

Home

Isboxer is not necessary to do this and would get you banned the moment it got pushed up to the point where a lead GM decided to investigate. Using the 3 things I mentioned above, if I wanted to, I could run 24+ accounts from my 6 computers and control them just the same as this guy is doing. I'm sure some people on these boards have seen me demonstrate casting on all 6 of my toons at the same exact time before. I think I've even done this in front of zaide before to show him I could do it. It is literally nothing more than running multiplicity and me spinning my mouse in a clockwise or counter clockwise rotation around my screens spamming 1 key. Multiplicity is so incredibly fast that it appears as if you are broadcasting when you are not.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Different rules on progression servers?

ISBoxer is nothing different than AHK man... it's just easier to use and setup

These Trucidation faggots need to go. Been watching midcity straight up warp across the zone stealing Ancient Jarsath, Even have people running SEQ tracking midcity as he goes from point to point instantly.

fat autist spotted. everywhere you go seems to end up in failure.

engelburt r99 / schism agnarr

• 1Salty
  • 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
fat autist spotted. everywhere you go seems to end up in failure.

engelburt r99 / schism agnarr

I want you to create a larger schism in this thread. Give us the backstory of how you and Sir a_skeleton_02 met?

Obligatory

tumblr_n89cgpx60D1rrkahjo1_400.gif

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
ISboxer is actually different from AHK, AHK is a scripting tool that lets you script combinations of Windows input commands. What's funny is it seems mostly used for gaming now but when I first was made aware of it 10+ years ago it was actually big for automatically testing lots of shit like web forms on a web application. One of my first software development jobs the QA people used it to test forms. There's more sophisticated testing software out there now so I haven't seen it used in the workplace in a long time.

ISBoxer uses (I think) the Viewport class in the XNA api to render n number of on-screen viewports, each of which can contain a running instance of EQ. It's not functionally any different than opening up 10 clients on the same machine and alt-tabbing, but it's practically much better because it optimizing the game, allows for much faster switching between screens, and has really nice built in setups for broadcasting or sending key map permutations to n number of other EQ sessions.

To my knowledge you don't get banned for ISBoxer on Agnarr/Phinny, you just get chain disconnected if you try to use it with one client (I've tried just because a single client ISBoxer session is like running WInEQ2 so you get all the EQPlayNice optimizaitons, but they must have a hard check for it so you get chain DCed even though I wasn't using multiple clients), or if you try to log in multiples at once it just won't let the others log in.

As for using multiplicity and VMs, Zane may use multiplicity, HotKeyNet or some other similar software (there's literally dozens) but it wouldn't make a ton of sense to use VMs if you have all those physical PCs. My main PC is decently beefy with a top-end i7, 1080 gpu and 32gb ram but on Agnarr/Phinny if I actually had like 12 computers I'd probably use them over messing with VMs because each VM has a lot of overhead to run Windows and etc. I usually like at least 4gb of ram on a Windows VM running EQ. So for mid-tier boxing it'd be nice/easy but if the autism touched me and I wanted to box 22 I wouldn't want to try and run 21 VMs on my machine, but I could do groups of 5-6 per computer.

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
ISboxer is actually different from AHK, AHK is a scripting tool that lets you script combinations of Windows input commands. What's funny is it seems mostly used for gaming now but when I first was made aware of it 10+ years ago it was actually big for automatically testing lots of shit like web forms on a web application. One of my first software development jobs the QA people used it to test forms. There's more sophisticated testing software out there now so I haven't seen it used in the workplace in a long time.

ISBoxer uses (I think) the Viewport class in the XNA api to render n number of on-screen viewports, each of which can contain a running instance of EQ. It's not functionally any different than opening up 10 clients on the same machine and alt-tabbing, but it's practically much better because it optimizing the game, allows for much faster switching between screens, and has really nice built in setups for broadcasting or sending key map permutations to n number of other EQ sessions.

To my knowledge you don't get banned for ISBoxer on Agnarr/Phinny, you just get chain disconnected if you try to use it with one client (I've tried just because a single client ISBoxer session is like running WInEQ2 so you get all the EQPlayNice optimizaitons, but they must have a hard check for it so you get chain DCed even though I wasn't using multiple clients), or if you try to log in multiples at once it just won't let the others log in.

As for using multiplicity and VMs, Zane may use multiplicity, HotKeyNet or some other similar software (there's literally dozens) but it wouldn't make a ton of sense to use VMs if you have all those physical PCs. My main PC is decently beefy with a top-end i7, 1080 gpu and 32gb ram but on Agnarr/Phinny if I actually had like 12 computers I'd probably use them over messing with VMs because each VM has a lot of overhead to run Windows and etc. I usually like at least 4gb of ram on a Windows VM running EQ. So for mid-tier boxing it'd be nice/easy but if the autism touched me and I wanted to box 22 I wouldn't want to try and run 21 VMs on my machine, but I could do groups of 5-6 per computer.

The reason i put the undetectable VMware at the end is because it's really irrelevant. It's not implausible that a person has 20 pc's all running an instance, just extremely unlikely. I just think for ease of use purposes VM's would be better than looking at 20 dif screens. You would just put all your afk toons like the ones you are pleveling all on one machine, while the ones you have to actively play on each of their own machine. You could also run all of your enchanters on one machine and using autohotkey be able to stun on every enchanter without having to touch it. I would say about 5-6 VM's on one machine is about the most you would want to go if you want to run the game on highest graphics and want 0 lag. The guy that taught me how to make VM's undetectable, runs 6 accounts per machine but also runs an undetectable version of MQ2 that he made at the beginning of phinny to control all his characters that are on the VM's. (ps. he still plays on agnarr and phinny using vm's/mq2 and has never been banned)

I guess the point to my original post is that just because something looks MQ'd or fishy, like the videos that Lost posted, doesn't mean there aren't easy ways to achieve that without hacking. That guy very well could be using MQ2 but for what he's doing it's not necessary as I've done the same thing before without using ISBoxer or MQ2. Also to point out that the type of person who believes prank videos on youtube are real, is the same kind of person that actually believes those pictures posted by 20+ boxers like maximillian are real. Also just because you stream yourself, doesn't mean you aren't hacking. There is a thing called stream hide tools developed by script and hack developers to hide the fact that you are scripting/hacking while streaming on pretty much any game you can think of.

These Trucidation faggots need to go. Been watching midcity straight up warp across the zone stealing Ancient Jarsath, Even have people running SEQ tracking midcity as he goes from point to point instantly.

Aw, EQ lifer doesn't understand basic mechanics. So cute.

• 2Salty

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You are welcome, one of your officers sent me a tell with a frowny face and then logged off.
Eh it happens, Truthfully with all of your "Totally not cheating" Secrets around we probably won't contest you anymore unless we can find you sleeping on a mob. Not worth it when some people in your guild will go to no ends to secure a kill.

I had fun but I'm used to clean whistle P99 i'll never go full TLP

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Eh it happens, Truthfully with all of your "Totally not cheating" Secrets around we probably won't contest you anymore unless we can find you sleeping on a mob. Not worth it when some people in your guild will go to no ends to secure a kill.

I had fun but I'm used to clean whistle P99 i'll never go full TLP

Excuse me? Apparently taunting a mob off of you is cheating? @a_skeleton_03 did it too, wanna call him a cheater too?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lol so many "they must be cheating" these days. Like that idiot with his bind sight video.