Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I have only ever accused two people on this server of chesting and both are in this thread.

I dont take second hand accounts either its something i have to witness multiple times.

Both of them have long histories of doing it and/or belong to guilds that have long histories of it.

Im not a sore loser ive killed and lost more shit kunark mobs than i care to admit. Just lets call a spade a spade.

Also Cinge Cinge did you play on VZ/Tz gronkus box?

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Nope never played on anything but live servers.

Also you're Bipolar. From "Now that was a real VS right" to "We're never showing up again cause you cheated!", in 8 minutes. My guess it went from "Man that was good " to guildmates crying in chat/voip about cheating cause that's only way we would lose and suddenly you are changing your tune(pun intended).

I was in that room entire time, it was literally all taunts/kiting in circles from both sides trying to kill each other.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Nope never played on anything but live servers.

Also you're Bipolar. From "Now that was a real VS right" to "We're never showing up again cause you cheated!", in 8 minutes. My guess it went from "Man that was good " to guildmates crying in chat/voip about cheating cause that's only way we would lose and suddenly you are changing your tune(pun intended).

I was in that room entire time, it was literally all taunts/kiting in circles from both sides trying to kill each other.

Nah i had fun and the majority had fun but when this is the second time in two seperate mobs i have witnessed secrets stuck in a wall taunting mobs. It was so blatant i noticed it then it was pointed out to me by others.

Ive seen tons of afk mage boxes do the same thing in efreeti so i know its possible and im not saying its MQ but its something.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Nah i had fun and the majority had fun but when this is the second time in two seperate mobs i have witnessed secrets stuck in a wall taunting mobs. It was so blatant i noticed it then it was pointed out to me by others.

Ive seen tons of afk mage boxes do the same thing in efreeti so i know its possible and im not saying its MQ but its something.

Screenshots or video? I am genuinely curious about what you are talking about...

I was not stuck in a wall taunting mobs. I was dead center in the room before VS the entire time, and in the Inny kill I was in the back room where Inny spawns DA'd + camping while Inny was on your casters. Discord was also down that day so your raid had zero communication. I understand the frustration, but why take it out on me?

Why are you making stuff up about me? I've been nothing but nice to you and your guild outside of raid hours.

Better yet - why does it matter so much? It's 2017 EverQuest. TLPs are more cutthroat than ever. Daybreak knows it. I know it. You know it. P99 raid scene is a shit show. You could go play on TAKP or p2002 if you want your fair shot at raid NPCs uncontested, because they have actual active GM staff on those servers and have a play nice policy that neither Daybreak or P99 has.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I was not stuck in a wall taunting mobs. I was dead center in the VS room the entire time, and in the Inny kill I was in the back room where inny spawns DA'd + camping while Inny was killing your clerics. Screenshots/video or no proof.

Why are you making stuff up about me? I've been nothing but nice to you and your guild outside of raid hours.

American Inventor, I'm not making up anything and I've always been nice to you but you do some shady shit! You can be a nice person and a spergy cheater at the same time.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
American Inventor, I'm not making up anything and I've always been nice to you but you do some shady shit! You can be a nice person and a spergy cheater at the same time.

Yeah, I do some shady shit - and I should never really hold a position of power in elf sim communities as such - but I never abuse my power to cheat in an elf game that we all know how to do game mechanics in. Even on P99, that was the case. I outright refused to run any sort of MQ2 on P99 Red while people in TMO/Empire were getting banned for it. I could have gotten away with drop trading like Derubael and made bank. But I didn't, because the one thing that matters to me is elf sim integrity.

I have never been hostile with active hacks. My history proves it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
No one was inside walls taunting VS, such a silly claim. When it was obvious both raid forces were wiping you had clerics trying to camp out in side rooms and VS was going into those rooms while aggro'd on some of our players so maybe that's where you got the impression people were "glitching through walls", so you may just be confused. Potentially the same way you were confused by someone charming AJ in FV then "warp hacking" (aka using gate potion which is an in game item) away.

For the first 3-4 minutes of the contested fight tanks from both guilds were constantly grabbing aggro off each other, he never got close to going into a wall or anything during any of that. There's literally dozens of witnesses to the fact VS stayed in his room until after both guilds were basically wiped, at which point he did start hunting down the survivors who were trying to camp out in side rooms.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yeah, I do some shady shit - and I should never really hold a position of power in elf sim communities as such - but I never abuse my power to cheat in an elf game that we all know how to do game mechanics in. Even on P99, that was the case. I outright refused to run any sort of MQ2 on P99 Red while people in TMO/Empire were getting banned for it. I could have gotten away with drop trading like Derubael and made bank. But I didn't, because the one thing that matters to me is elf sim integrity.

I have never been hostile with active hacks. My history proves it.

Invite me over to sim and let me check your computer. We can watch the mayweather PPV and engage in our own form of full contact sports.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
Invite me over to sim and let me check your computer. We can watch the mayweather PPV and engage in our own form of full contact sports.

I am going on a vacation in the Poconos. I wish you could join me because there will be a pool there and I owe you one.

Once I get back we can elf sim though, I am down for elf sim and chill.

• 1Solidarity

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I am going on a vacation in the Poconos. I wish you could join me because there will be a pool there and I owe you one.

Once I get back we can elf sim though, I am down for elf sim and chill.

poconos is a beautiful area. im right over the water gap in NJ

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I will say that the TDC/FE race yesterday for VS was a lot of fun. If you didn't have fun doing that you should log off EQ and never come back. I was grinning and laughing so much that my wife asked what on earth I was doing.

I really hope that we have more of those in the future and I actually hope to lose a few in order to make both guilds hungrier.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I will say that the TDC/FE race yesterday for VS was a lot of fun. If you didn't have fun doing that you should log off EQ and never come back. I was grinning and laughing so much that my wife asked what on earth I was doing.

I really hope that we have more of those in the future and I actually hope to lose a few in order to make both guilds hungrier.

Seriously this. I hope your guild continues to contest. I actually thought we may have lost it at one point then he tapped back up. Major difference was the recovery strategies chosen by each guild at that point.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Seriously this. I hope your guild continues to contest. I actually thought we may have lost it at one point then he tapped back up. Major difference was the recovery strategies chosen by each guild at that point.

Yeah my plan was a mistake we had 20 or so people camped out and we wanted to wait you out to recover. I didnt expect you to have Vash and some necro to keep pulling VS when ever i uncamped a cleric.

Should of stalled and went to a remobilization.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Damn. That seems really fast. I remember when Kunark first came out and how long it took to actually clear.

Is anyone sporting a Robe of the Azure Sky yet? I loved having that.