Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Sterling

El Presidente
VS batphones were hilarious on Phinny. He'd be dead within like 3 minutes of the tweet. Trak took a bit since you had to go all the way down into the bowels of Seb at least.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Got some footage on daddy AEing, this is one man controlling 22 chars, you see him stunning on multiple enchanters at 2 minutes in, and then immediately inzane runs off to pull more. How can one man keep color stunning while he runs on a bard to pull another train? Highly unlikely its legit. At 3 minutes you see inzane (gold bard) come back with more mobs, so he was off pulling and was able to manually keep stunning on multiple enchanters..

Also got him training a few times, notice how he keeps looping back and forth over the pets so they aggro, he even tries to run into the room to drag mobs onto the mages, also if you look at the OOC chat hes claiming 4 camps? Cnap is him too. Harassment, training, monopolizing a zone, broadcasting, etc.
lIVkA9yyStq1_bSD8KXYMQ.png

He's already admitted its one person also:
9J4MIEF3R3mrga-zLr-1bg.png

I didn't read this yet, but I see this wall of text with screenshots and videos and I can tell that Inzane has really gotten you butthurt.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Bruhhh Xevy, the fuuuuck is that I TOUCHED ITS BUTT macro lmao

SIR DON'T READ MY CHAT IT'S VERY IMPORTANT! Also that's my pull message for when we don't have a monk or have a bad monk, so, most of the time.

Pro tip: Use your pull message + timestamps to track your named spawns. That's how I was doing it. Nizzarr was just doing ShowEQ so I guess that works too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't read this yet, but I see this wall of text with screenshots and videos and I can tell that Inzane has really gotten you butthurt.

haha what do you expect man, guy wouldnt leave me alone kept training me until I had to go to a new pick, when I was there for hours before he showed up. not one to just rollover either.

I mean fuk I box too and getting trained and having to res 6 characters three times each gets me going fo sho

Zaide

TLP Idealist
haha what do you expect man, guy wouldnt leave me alone kept training me until I had to go to a new pick, when I was there for hours before he showed up. not one to just rollover either.

I mean fuk I box too and getting trained and having to res 6 characters three times each gets me going fo sho

You don't have any FD classes to counter train? I bet it's a lot more annoying for him to rez 22 than for you to rez 6.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
lost lost I have an adamantite Bo stick, monk 2hb, proc ae rain.

It should be fun trying to ae mezz against that.

• 1Solidarity

lost

<Bronze Donator>
You don't have any FD classes to counter train? I bet it's a lot more annoying for him to rez 22 than for you to rez 6.

Ya of course but the dude practically trains himself and survives, I mean thats an AE group, it would take a lot of effort for my one necro to train him and have it actually kill him. Sure I could use echo of sebilis, maybe next time I will pull it up to him lol

Other than echo not sure, in the video maybe he was mezzing with bards (im not a bard pro) but even then his enchanters were color stunning so the monk AE weapon wouldnt do much towards killing him eh.. not sure how you kill an AE group, maybe find them OOM. One time I tried to color stun the opposite direction but didnt seem to do much good.

I could group up with a buddy and AE against him, knowing he probably only lets one group of characters form up for XP credit then 2 groups would KS em. But again this is like borderline stalker now, I've got better things to do lol

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
These Trucidation faggots need to go. Been watching midcity straight up warp across the zone stealing Ancient Jarsath, Even have people running SEQ tracking midcity as he goes from point to point instantly.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
I walked kind hearted Dindu to FV to pick a rose and Midcity was in a shout war against a few guys for that

Zaide

TLP Idealist
These Trucidation faggots need to go. Been watching midcity straight up warp across the zone stealing Ancient Jarsath, Even have people running SEQ tracking midcity as he goes from point to point instantly.

Just cast bind sight on him and let Remdag ban him no questions asked.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Just cast bind sight on him and let Remdag ban him no questions asked.

Don't even need bind site i was auto following him with selos and he ran to the spawn point of AJ grabbed it and vanished right off bard track. Like i was literally /follow up his ass and he smoked me.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Don't even need bind site i was auto following him with selos and he ran to the spawn point of AJ grabbed it and vanished right off bard track. Like i was literally /follow up his ass and he smoked me.

You can bind in FV, he probably clicked a gate potion.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm

Everything Midcity does is legit. Sorry you're bad.

Today in Chardok Trucidation had a group of 8(??) people in Chardok and were ShowEQ rare rushing shit. We were at Herbalist for probably 4+ hours and they actually ran through at one point to kennels, then right as the mobs we were waiting for to pop (we had killed them nonstop so had timers) they'd magically all rush up in a giant fucking group 30 seconds before pop and take them. Classic Trucidation. Why they had 8 people in a Chardok group I'll never know.

View attachment 152083

We were helping guildies get to 60. Had a group with Tank and some DPS sit out of the XP group and had a group of sub-60's taking all the XP.

When we cleared down to Kennels we snagged the Overseer PH and had a timer running for him, since some folks wanted a cloak. We were clearing all of the tunnels + kennels for about ~5 hours.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

We were helping guildies get to 60. Had a group with Tank and some DPS sit out of the XP group and had a group of sub-60's taking all the XP.

When we cleared down to Kennels we snagged the Overseer PH and had a timer running for him, since some folks wanted a cloak. We were clearing all of the tunnels + kennels for about ~5 hours.

I've played with that wheelchair ridden cripple Nizzar and his guild long enough on p99 to know you are subhuman American Inventors. Mobile home living junkie trash.

• 1Worf

Xevy

Log Wizard

A: we were there when your group showed up and ran passed us. B: we had killed that previous PH and the 5+ before that and there were mobs between Underboss and Overseer so you didn't see it die to know the timer C: you didn't have a tracker class so you can't use that excuse

Oh and D: there are literally reddit threads about Nizzar Nuzzar, whoever, using SEQ and shit.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've played with that wheelchair ridden cripple Nizzar and his guild long enough on p99 to know you are subhuman American Inventors. Mobile home living junkie trash.

Show me on the doll where Papa Nizzarr touched you.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users