Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Account sharing should be at own risk, banning accounts with lots of krono for that reason only is a thinly veiled cashgrab.

Am sure the person that came up with the suggestion at DBG is employee of the month though. Sort by kronos / account, and try to find reasons to ban the top 10%. Their 1200$ wage is easily recovered that way.

Amazing to see how the industry keeps up its standards of absolute shit.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Besteva got banned because he ignored a tell from a GM (The GM didn't indicate he was a GM) and continued killing some mobs. They claimed he was automating because he didn't respond to this tell. I bet Remdag got a blowjob when DBG saw that he cleaned out over 1000 krono banning this one guy and all his accounts.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Besteva got banned because he ignored a tell from a GM (The GM didn't indicate he was a GM) and continued killing some mobs. They claimed he was automating because he didn't respond to this tell. I bet Remdag got a blowjob when DBG saw that he cleaned out over 1000 krono banning this one guy and all his accounts.

Ya my buddy had the same thing happen last week, he didnt know who woebot was (dunno how) and woebot just goes in say "Are you AFK" 30 seconds later, suspended 2 weeks. He goes to me wtf this guy just say are you afk in say didnt identify himself as a GM then suspended me, I thought it was another guy harassing me for 6boxing"

But yeah besteva ran around with like 3 groups lol

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Ya my buddy had the same thing happen last week, he didnt know who woebot was (dunno how) and woebot just goes in say "Are you AFK" 30 seconds later, suspended 2 weeks. He goes to me wtf this guy just say are you afk in say didnt identify himself as a GM then suspended me, I thought it was another guy harassing me for 6boxing"

Daybreak policy = poopsock and peebottle or ban.

Tarmie

Golden Squire

I have a hot key set up with just "/r no" and have everything set up so I see in my logs when I get a tell. I had originally set it up to respond to people asking for buffs or ports (the same people that would harass me when I'm holding a camp they want) but now I'm wondering if I've ever gotten a GM tell that I auto replied to, lol.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
The policy on truebox has always been if we get lots of complaints you might be banned whether legit or not. It's the EQ RICO act.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Besteva was obviously automating. A single trip down to runneye and you would see 3 of his mages afk with /pet attack macros going almost 24/7. He did this for months before he was banned.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Anyone camped CoS here? Any decent map of his spawn locations? I know that he can spawn at ledge, but apparently at the zoneline to FM and in FM as well? Can't seem to find much good info online.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
yea no, he just pops in the camp int he bottom of the zone. The other shit you're looking at is for servers with the revamped droga or whatever in where they move mobs outside like they do with CT.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Getting our test on.
EQ000221.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Were you prepping for day1? You have some things you wont have. That's a lot of HP on a bard, 2 dropped spells buffs and Myrmidon Aura(not even close to velious era).

Bad part about doing test. You get so many things by default, like AAs built in, so you have to /resetaa and players are so tempted to go do things or get things.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
If you have guildies that go and get AAs on test runs, you should just let them go right away. Just "sorry we have differences in values, cya". Trust me.
...any many others who MIGHT chime in. Probably won't, but all good.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Were you prepping for day1? You have some things you wont have. That's a lot of HP on a bard, 2 dropped spells buffs and Myrmidon Aura(not even close to velious era).

Bad part about doing test. You get so many things by default, like AAs built in, so you have to /resetaa and players are so tempted to go do things or get things.

This stuff is going to be so trivial in Velious for most guilds it wont even matter man, Trakanon was harder than anything you'll see day 1 Velious. The hardest thing about Velious is going to be keeping your sanity spending 1/2 your week in ToV or more for 3 months. Faction is also a joke to swap, you can easily swap from giant to dragon faction in a few hours of killing the quest mobs near the Orb of Infinite Void mob area behind KT's throne.

For the PoM flowers its doable but def a grind. PoM was packed on Phinigel sometimes and others dead empty so it wasn't too bad. I would honestly recommend focusing on the EToV drakes with 1 group and knocking all of those items out of the way asap, the open world drakes are going to be heavily contested if not poopsocked. You can get your own instance and not interfere with the guilds so you at least get 1 full free clear a week.