Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Why no posts recently?

No worries

Velious soon. Then we can hear how you are upset because you didn't, or did, get item x with 30hp upgrade and 15 charisma. Could be worth it for a 4+ hour raid, every....other..day....for....months...

Btw if you're wondering why does this guy sound salty? Look, I think I've figured out the max enjoyment level that eq has to offer an adult in 2017.

I'm still smashing shit, although in the shadows.
Hell, this post may save some of you fellers lives. Dont go for dain ring, don't go for weak ass 1+ Mana Regen shawl.....save your marriage, save your kids view in you as a parent.

Anyways, whatever your circumstances......pick the best route and may God have mercy on your soul....minus grizvok that is.

Hey grizvok, you post here......DA city council job paying you 120k to babysit fucking thug pants around ankle offenders? I'll pay you 120k per year to tell them to suck your dick, accepting that you still run some EQ guild, that I will absolutely not be part of.

Guys, any attorney who accepts local DA responsibility is of insufficient skill, and throws their asshole out there to get fucked for YEARS in the name of job appropriation. Cya at the top grizvok, after that asshole has been stretched by all the top bosses in your gain for fame run of the luck.

Its true y'all. Downvote me or whatever, I give zero fucks. Ever.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Why no posts recently?

No worries

Velious soon. Then we can hear how you are upset because you didn't, or did, get item x with 30hp upgrade and 15 charisma. Could be worth it for a 4+ hour raid, every....other..day....for....months...

Btw if you're wondering why does this guy sound salty? Look, I think I've figured out the max enjoyment level that eq has to offer an adult in 2017.

I'm still smashing shit, although in the shadows.
Hell, this post may save some of you fellers lives. Dont go for dain ring, don't go for weak ass 1+ Mana Regen shawl.....save your marriage, save your kids view in you as a parent.

Anyways, whatever your circumstances......pick the best route and may God have mercy on your soul....minus grizvok that is.

Hey grizvok, you post here......DA city council job paying you 120k to babysit fucking thug pants around ankle offenders? I'll pay you 120k per year to tell them to suck your dick, accepting that you still run some EQ guild, that I will absolutely not be part of.

Guys, any attorney who accepts local DA responsibility is of insufficient skill, and throws their asshole out there to get fucked for YEARS in the name of job appropriation. Cya at the top grizvok, after that asshole has been stretched by all the top bosses in your gain for fame run of the luck.

Its true y'all. Downvote me or whatever, I give zero fucks. Ever.

Salt is flowing. Who didn't get loot from what?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I don't need no loot for what I do. And if I need it I'll get it myself. He. He. He. We have identified a jokster. Purge him.

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Grizvok was a rude ass bitch to everyone. Get what you deserve. Sorry.

I don't care if I never play EQ again. Atleast that fucking idiot got what he deserved. Hey grizvok hit me up if you will accept some type of % return for DA cases you successfully complete. If it's a win/win for both of us I'll gladly support your toilet trash lifestyle, dude....

• 2Salty
  • 1Worf

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
didn't u threaten some guy over kunark droppables a_skeleton_02?

i mean i used to care a lot about eq when it was my first MMO, way back, whats your excuse since 2010?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
didn't u threaten some guy over kunark droppables a_skeleton_02?

i mean i used to care a lot about eq when it was my first MMO, way back, whats your excuse since 2010?

No idea what you are talking about.

I only lost my shit once on agnarr and it was on some Australian meth head

also, who the fuck are you?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
Reeeee i made an alt enchanter, hit 35 and regretting not going bard instead

Dat EQ class struggle still relevant in 2017

• 1Solidarity

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grizvok was a rude ass bitch to everyone. Get what you deserve. Sorry.

I don't care if I never play EQ again. Atleast that fucking idiot got what he deserved. Hey grizvok hit me up if you will accept some type of % return for DA cases you successfully complete. If it's a win/win for both of us I'll gladly support your toilet trash lifestyle, dude....

Not sure if you heard what happened but TLDR Grisvok wanted to 3 split, people rage logged making it impossible and told him no 3 splits or they all quit. Everyone reformed a new guild with the exact same people + new friends and now were triple splitting anyway. You can also tag @Grisvok if you want to talk to him about his real life choices and being a lawyer in his mid twenties or whatever is triggering you.

I agree though about Velious it is horrible to do the amount of raiding it requires with accelerated spawn timers. Its the nature of the autism beast though big Hutorn, you go from daily raiding Trak + Venril to fucking raiding KT, AoW Cycle, Yelinak, Dozekar, plus whatever NToV and Sleepers is up and then you have to do all of them instanced to boot.

• 1Picard

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Whats so bad about 3split? odd. Grizvok was always a chill dude to me though, I went off on him on phinigel after that pofear ordeal and he took it like a champ instead of telling me to piss off then STILL offered me a chance to reapply to the guild and have another chance, said volumes to me. Had mad respect for him after that. Guy was a saint compared to Thraka.

Last edited:

rad

Lord of Guk
Hut, you drinking dat shine son? Still got krons for sale, thanks to all of you who hit me up.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Hey Papa Zaide Zaide you guys kill Tunare on test yet? I'm trying to make a schedule for our instanced shit and I want to know how long it took you to clear the zone so I can have a guesstimate. I only have PTSD flash backs about my time in growth so my estimate of "Fucking Forever" was not concise enough.

3 hours 3 days a week will not cut it for us at launch, I'm pushing to add another raid day just for the first few weeks. Of course i'm getting push back from the rank and file but it's funny because all the extra content we would get from a temporary raid day would benefit them the most.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
we did pog in like 1.5-2hr max on phinigel, pull lot of mobs at a time and ae em down. dont be a shitter and do it in 3-4 hr!

Zaide

TLP Idealist
My plan is to show up after someone else has cleared most of it and then snipe Tunare easy.

For day to day shit I do plan to AE the zone. For instanced growth I recommend you pop the zone hours before raids and let people go in early and clear for bonus dkp or whatever. Then by raid time it's minimal clearing to do her.

• 1Like