Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Never had an issue with Nizzarr, but I've only been playing with him during the TLP. Dude's pretty chill from what I've seen the past 6+ months.

Apparently he was a raging asshole on Red99. But you have to be on a PvP server.

He was fine on red99 too. People just hated on him because he was top dog. He went out of his way from day 1 of red99 to help people out he did not even know on multiple occasions. I was one of them.

If Agnarr was not such a crappy experience i'd be playing with him there too.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He was fine on red99 too. People just hated on him because he was top dog. He went out of his way from day 1 of red99 to help people out he did not even know on multiple occasions. I was one of them.

I watched him take VP key mob spawns from his own guild mates.... Twice in a row.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Niz has exploited, RMT'd, stripped accounts, stolen and generally been a twat on every server has played on. He's been banned on every EQ server he has played on and he got griefed off and banned in BDO as well.

If you where "fine" with him it means you are scum as well.

• 1Worf

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

eh, just being generous to newbies and strangers doesn't mean he's not a dick when it comes to guild and raid stuff. he gave me some stuff when i first started out there, but i still wouldn't trust the guy after all the stories i've heard.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm

Pretty much the experience I've had with him since playing with him on Agnarr. He'll spend hours camping something with you to complete a quest or help you level. He's a dick to people who are dicks to him, but almost never instigates it first. It's amazing how shitty people are on this server, then whine when they get hit back.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Pretty much the experience I've had with him since playing with him on Agnarr. He'll spend hours camping something with you to complete a quest or help you level. He's a dick to people who are dicks to him, but almost never instigates it first. It's amazing how shitty people are on this server, then whine when they get hit back.
I get that if I hadn't seen him KS his own people, probably because they were /anon and he didn't know them or something. He laughed about it the entire time also. He tried to do it a third time but was stopped.

I stayed with your guys and got them their pieces after he had left and waited until they were done before I looted mine since it was for my 2nd key.

Don't feed people this bullshit line of "he's only an asshole if you are an asshole first" that people like to toss around all the time. An asshole is an asshole.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard

"Hes a faggot, but he's OUR faggot!"

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Iirc Opimo is their recruitment officer, so of course he is going to defend even the shittiest people. The line about "only dicks to people who are dicks first" did make me laugh.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like he has it made, doesnt have to raid lead. He's bill, nizzar is hillary?

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't lead raids because I'm a bigger raging asshole than Nizzarr and have a much shorter temper. I also haven't played EQ since SoL came out, and don't know the mechanics of the game as much as Nizzarr does.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
when i call people scum over a game they are guaranteed to be better then me

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
So whatever, story time.
I was in this guild for a couple of months, they were very nice and eventually broke up with some drama, but I wasn't a participant to it. So I kept in touch with the former guild leader, a tell here and there, a wave, etc.

So last Monday I'm camping AJ while I work from home, been at it since 9 am. Around 1 he shows says hi, and we both kill stuff separately, he mentioned he already have the key, and he is doing it for a guildy.
So around 3 pm a bard oocs the location, I have a cleric mage combo, and I run to the location, I don't see anything, but then I see that the aj, has sevendust targeted.

I tell him to save it, then he replies that is for a guildy. At this point both now mage and cleric have arrived. I dispel the charm, once, but been the noob, and nerves, I fail to do anything, I had no follow up after the cancel, lol.

So he gets mad at me, tells me to fuck off. I apologize for dispelling the charm, and offer to buy it instead.
He tells me to fuck off is several ways, then tells me 5kr, I told him I only have 1kr, true story, since I'm broke as shit.

So he tells me that I am 4kr short, very fucking sarcastically, since the thing is not worth that much to begin with.

At this point I'm commenting this on guild chat. And they were amazed at me trying to buy it, just cancel magic and nuke. But I do feel bad, since I felt emdebted to that guild for the items I got while raiding with them.
So I'm still pleading with sevendust, while he keeps insulting me, and then from left field, comes veoin, a guildy bard who proceededs to own sevendust. He dispels the aj charm, charms it again, takes to a place for me to kill it.

So boom I got the thing. Now sevendust officially rages and threatens me with endless trains and fuck this and fuck you and and all that. Now this guy is really really buthurt butI'm beyond happy with veoin for his help.

Even after all the stuff sevendust told me, I origined and I send him 10k as I originally offered.

Veoin u fucking rock man. Thank you for the help.

• 1Solidarity

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone who sits with a named charmed that long is going to get it dispelled and killed. Kill stuff quick or get stuff taken. It's the way of the server. To rage out against it just shows a low intelligence and lack of coping skills.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Sevendust was a retard in my few interactions with him. What guild were you in that had him as the leader?