Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
Real talk though.

How many clerics do you need for AoW? We can field 60-70 people, but maybe only 6-8 clerics on at once who aren't boxed. And we don't bring boxes to raids unless absolutely necessary.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
They're active with us. Probably because we don't take an hour to prepare for a fight only to wipe. The biggest shock Razzi and Meechie had was how fast we move to our raids, and through them. Seems to be a constant with people we pick up from other guilds.

We average 30-40 most raids. Saw a bit of attrition from Kunark. Should see bigger numbers for Velious with people coming back, plus we just picked up a bunch of folks from other guilds (with more coming in this weekend).

I don't understand the point of a guild that doesn't help its members out. Why didn't one of your Wizards that we picked up have Concussion done? He said he couldn't get anyone to help him with the quest from Addictions when he was a member. I literally did it with him in a few hours the night after he joined us.

The first night he logged in to raid with us, he came on early expecting to have to port a bunch of slackers to the raid, and was shocked that we were already clearing trash and telling him to hurry up.

An hour to set up only to wipe heh? you must be talking about when Mabbu was leading raids and having us fight trak at the wrong spot. Monday night we killed Trak, Talendor , naggy x3 vox x3, VS and all of PoFear, I'm pretty happy with how we have been moving.

You may not want to believe everything you hear, Fizzo not once Asked me or in guild chat for help. he also NEVER helped with ports unless it was during raids.

Thank you for taking a subpar emo wizard off our hands. I think truci is a better fit for him.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
An hour to set up only to wipe heh? you must be talking about when Mabbu was leading raids and having us fight trak at the wrong spot. Monday night we killed Trak, Talendor , naggy x3 vox x3, VS and all of PoFear, I'm pretty happy with how we have been moving.

You may not want to believe everything you hear, Fizzo not once Asked me or in guild chat for help. he also NEVER helped with ports unless it was during raids.

Thank you for taking a subpar emo wizard off our hands. I think truci is a better fit for him.
Jesus Christ, you still do naggy/vox splits this late into Kunark (or et all)? Leadership scraping by selling Cofs and WDSC?

It's funny that RMT Guild #1 and RMT Guild #2 are beefing over members.

Not gonna lie though at least Trucidation isn't bad at a 20 year old game

Addictions is just dog shit.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Apparently, we had to go back to Fear to farm a BCG for the Shaman we took from them.

Sad thing is that Vise doesn't realize how many more people are about to bail out of his guild because of bad leadership. Better watch those DKP dumps on your next set of raids.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Jesus Christ, you still do naggy/vox splits this late into Kunark (or et all)? Leadership scraping by selling Cofs and WDSC?

It's funny that RMT Guild #1 and RMT Guild #2 are beefing over members.

Not gonna lie though at least Trucidation isn't bad at a 20 year old game

Addictions is just dog shit.
Dog shit is when 50+ people lose a dps race to the last 20 trucidation members on talendor.

P.s Which one of these guilds get the #1 RMT guild? I've always wanted this honor. I thought it belonged to faceless TBH

• 1Salty

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Oh hey, V Vise did you get a name change? You just stopped appearing on my friends list one day. Same with Mabbu actually. Weird...

Vise

Molten Core Raider
Oh hey, V Vise did you get a name change? You just stopped appearing on my friends list one day. Same with Mabbu actually. Weird...
I didn't know I was lucky enough to get the Zaide friends list honor!

I've been playing a Warrior since classic, my true calling.

Was that the same day your guild bank went missing?

• 1Salty

Opimo

Dog shit is when 50+ people lose a dps race to the last 20 trucidation members on talendor.

P.s Which one of these guilds get the #1 RMT guild? I've always wanted this honor. I thought it belonged to faceless TBH

Pro-Tip, dragon fear flags you for PvP essentially. We had our monks run around and kill all your feared dudes while I AOE'ed them. Dead player's DPS doesn't count towards the kill.

• 1Worf

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Seeing as your leadership seems to get banned over and over again it either means you move a shit ton of $9 Krono or you are really bad at it.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Apparently, we had to go back to Fear to farm a BCG for the Shaman we took from them.

Sad thing is that Vise doesn't realize how many more people are about to bail out of his guild because of bad leadership. Better watch those DKP dumps on your next set of raids.
I don't hate your guild members for the most part, you have to realize you have the worst guild leader in the game though right? Like he is a total piece of shit human. You realize that right?

Opimo

I don't hate your guild members for the most part, you have to realize you have the worst guild leader in the game though right? Like he is a total piece of shit human. You realize that right?

Never had an issue with Nizzarr, but I've only been playing with him during the TLP. Dude's pretty chill from what I've seen the past 6+ months.

Apparently he was a raging asshole on Red99. But you have to be on a PvP server.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Never had an issue with Nizzarr, but I've only been playing with him during the TLP. Dude's pretty chill from what I've seen the past 6+ months.
Yeah I would agree if I were in your shoes.

Kid: "Mom why does dad have to go to jail? He never raped me!"
Mom: "Yeah but he raped the neighbor kid 239 times!"
Kid: "Yeah but he didn't touch me from as far back as I can remember so he must be a good guy."

Opimo

He must have buttblasted you ladies pretty good if you're still bitter about it.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
He must have buttblasted you ladies pretty good if you're still bitter about it.
Not the guild, individuals out in the open world. He takes his 3-4 boxes around and just shits on people and laughs about it nonstop. It's just true garbage human mentality.

Opimo

I know, I keep telling him to take screenshots of all the hate tells, but he keeps forgetting. :(

• 1Salty

Vise

Molten Core Raider

If people don't like what we are building here then they should leave. No hard feelings. I would advise them to pretty much pick any guild other then trucidation. I personally don't see you guys around for much longer.

• 1Worf