Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
3am with 40 people would be nice.

Most interesting trak ever was a early one like that, with like 27 people(with like 7-10 boxes, including 1 guy and his 5 monks :p)

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Are you on crack?

You know your raids are public knowledge? you've had 10ish raids this month alone with over 72 recorded people. Everyone of your instanced raids are 62+ as well.

Just because you do open world stuff at 3am with 40 people doesn't mean you do everything with smaller numbers than anyone on this forum.

Funny cause I actually just looked, and there was exactly 1 day we had over 72 people. But as you can see if you actually look at it, we average between 40-50 people on a given raid.
So ya, Id say smaller numbers ;)

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Heh Addiction had four memebrs go to trucidation, only two of them being active raiders at the time. and since they have left we've gone from averaging 45 a night to averaging 55 a night.

How many does Trucidation avg a night?

They're active with us. Probably because we don't take an hour to prepare for a fight only to wipe. The biggest shock Razzi and Meechie had was how fast we move to our raids, and through them. Seems to be a constant with people we pick up from other guilds.

We average 30-40 most raids. Saw a bit of attrition from Kunark. Should see bigger numbers for Velious with people coming back, plus we just picked up a bunch of folks from other guilds (with more coming in this weekend).

I don't understand the point of a guild that doesn't help its members out. Why didn't one of your Wizards that we picked up have Concussion done? He said he couldn't get anyone to help him with the quest from Addictions when he was a member. I literally did it with him in a few hours the night after he joined us.

The first night he logged in to raid with us, he came on early expecting to have to port a bunch of slackers to the raid, and was shocked that we were already clearing trash and telling him to hurry up.

Last edited:

Opimo

Funny cause I actually just looked, and there was exactly 1 day we had over 72 people. But as you can see if you actually look at it, we average between 40-50 people on a given raid.
So ya, Id say smaller numbers ;)

Your first Trak kill had over 100 people in the zone. You're delusional.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
10 raids this month?!?! THAT MANY?!?! OMFG!!!!

Out of how many?

You brought up instanced raids? Raids that are split 3 ways quite often? Raids full of boxes and alts?

GTFO you chromosome smuggler.

So you can split instances raids 3 ways with boxes and alts yet say you don't raid with numbers.

Just because you have ultra autists that box 10+ characters you don't get to count them as "1"

Watching multiple people jump to defend your raid numbers is hilarious. It's like I besmirched your honor or something.

You gave the biggest raid force on the server by a large marging and the proof is on website. No way to counter spin it.

Don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing as you are really the only guild that goes OW content and you need people 24/7.

Just don't try and be Noble.

• 1Solidarity

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I thought everyone agreed that FE was successful due to their numbers. No one really competes for OW I assume (based on my phinigel experience) so anyone that wants to do OW has to go to FE and the vicious cycle starts where if you wanted to do OW but not be in FE it's hard cause most people are in FE and they will apparently train/stomp you.

good thing with a coth both at the warders in OW sleepers you dont need too many people. hopefully tiggles gets on top of that. i think we 1-2 grouped 3/4 warders.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So you can split instances raids 3 ways with boxes and alts yet say you don't raid with numbers.

Just because you have ultra autists that box 10+ characters you don't get to count them as "1"

Watching multiple people jump to defend your raid numbers is hilarious. It's like I besmirched your honor or something.

You gave the biggest raid force on the server by a large marging and the proof is on website. No way to counter spin it.

Don't get me wrong it's not a bad thing as you are really the only guild that goes OW content and you need people 24/7.

Just don't try and be Noble.

I thought everyone agreed that FE was successful due to their numbers. No one really competes for OW I assume (based on my phinigel experience) so anyone that wants to do OW has to go to FE and the vicious cycle starts where if you wanted to do OW but not be in FE it's hard cause most people are in FE and they will apparently train/stomp you.

The only point is that those numbers aren't what is making us win these fights. We take the numbers because we have the numbers. We have proven that we can and often do kill with considerably less.

That isn't some kind of "nobleness" it's just that we have the ability to do with 40 or less as show by our splits nights and 3AM raids.

Opimo

We will do OW when it falls into our standard raiding hours. The issue on Agnarr, and with FE is that they'll set respawn timers outside of our hours by killing things at 6 AM on a workday, which makes it difficult to get people on since everyone has a job and whatnot.

We're not bitter about it. It is what it is and props to Zaide for building a guild that can pull a raid together almost 24/7.

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The number falls every time you post it. Like I said what's the percentage of raids over 72 compared to under?

Oh is that what you are going on about?

Cupcuck said that other guilds raid with more people.

Since that Warband guild only does instanced content it's only fair to compare their instanced content to yours.

You have more raids on a month than they do since classic....

• 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Oh is that what you are going on about?

Cupcuck said that other guilds raid with more people.

Since that Warband guild only does instanced content it's only fair to compare their instanced content to yours.

You have more raids on a month than they do since classic....
Which is my entire point. We don't do 72 or higher people because we need to, we do it because we have alts we like to play and boxes we like to make sure are geared. People were acting like we needed those numbers. We do not.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Which is my entire point. We don't do 72 or higher people because we need to, we do it because we have alts we like to play and boxes we like to make sure are geared. People were acting like we needed those numbers. We do not.

I'm sure they don't need 55 either it's the same reasoning.

We cleared VP with 28. Just because we do it with 55 now doesn't mean anything.

It just shows your guild is...."more robust" and has a "more active user base"

Stop getting upset.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm sure they don't need 55 either it's the same reasoning.

We cleared VP with 28. Just because we do it with 55 now doesn't mean anything.

It just shows your guild is...."more robust" and has a "more active user base"

Stop getting upset.
Not upset, you upset!!

It was said by Cupcake that every other guild raids with more than us. I know that used to be the case but I don't care if it still is or not. I have never once gone to a different guild's DKP page to browse what they do raids with or don't. That's some next level cuckery right there.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Not upset, you upset!!

It was said by Cupcake that every other guild raids with more than us. I know that used to be the case but I don't care if it still is or not. I have never once gone to a different guild's DKP page to browse what they do raids with or don't. That's some next level cuckery right there.

I'm glad we still can be friends.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
You guys have autism.

Yes, FE keeps a deep roster because if you raid with 30 people in prime time you're going to have 18 at 6am. During our instanced raids we have large numbers (all the raids a_skeleton_02 points out are prime time weekly instanced raids) outside of that we range from 28-40 on average.

I don't think we ever really roll into mobs with 72+ people outside of the first two weeks of an expansion when all the drive by raiders come back. For instances we aim to keep raid size between 25-30 players and split accordingly.

If you're trying to gauge our Velious launch numbers I'd expect to see something in the triple digits range.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I can't wait to spend 20 hours straight raiding with 100 of my favorite autism-capable friends!

• 1Solidarity