Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya i read that as taking 10 dicks on the chin, impressive multitasking and you kicked the guy.

KP8cWjD.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thoroughly enjoyed explaining to my work neighbor why a ballsack was on my screen. After about 3 minutes of god damnit I'm gonna get written up, he just explained to me that he stopped playing world of warcraft in college because a hallmate stole the guildbank to pay for a "chick" to fly out and it was a dude. I feel like I really bonded with a coworker today.

Oh mmos...

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
That dude fucks.

a_skeleton_02 derail aside:

ANYONE know the open world spawn timer for the named drakes in HoT?

Sterling

El Presidente
I don't remember specifically, but they have a pretty decent sized window they can spawn in so they usually end up scattered some as people kill different ones at different times.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
People be stealing 8th rings left and right around these parts.

We had two groups of people sitting at the rygor fort about to turn in the event waiting for like 2 hours for it to spawn once it spawns some sub 60 druid turns his ring and and goes "Better luck next time guys, Please dont KS me"

So...we KS him and turn in the head and he loses his entire ring.

The day before same thing happened with some dork from Darkest Prism trying to snipe the turn in thinking it would guarantee him a shot at the quest solo.

In both cases we offered to spawn it for them again when it was up but they decided to reeeee at us instead.

If you are some scrub in a shit guild with no friends/guildies to do the quest with, try and hold off until the people with actual groups do it first.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
LMAO, i miss playing in Velious in 2000. so much ganking, zerging, KSing, training and general asshat drama for a whole fucking year.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yeah people did that ring theft on phinigel too. i heard gms would give it back. one time i trained crap out of a group doing the fort and ninjaed chief with my necro. its pretty easy, and shitty to do though but they should fix that for sure.

Xevy

Log Wizard
We've had several solo melee get their spawn stolen. At least two orders refunded by GM and one person sniping suspended for a week.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hey y'all , careful out here, people sniping quest mobs left and right!!!

Wait, plot twist, it's my cock schnoozeling ass picking off quest mob KS.

Not me personally, but you get the idea....

Hey what goes around comes around.....just wait for your turn. Idc either way. GL

Dain ring is literally worthless. Even if you can get ring 10 quest mobs spawning, not bugged. GL!!! And if it's not bugged, getting a crew together to kill dain ring for one person...well, they all could have done other shit for far better gain per their time for your lanky ass.

Last edited:

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Dain ring is literally worthless. Even if you can get ring 10 quest mobs spawning, not bugged. GL!!! And if it's not bugged, getting a crew together to kill dain ring for one person...well, they all could have done other shit for far better gain per their time for your lanky ass.

On a ez server with instanced raid content pinatas, you are right.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I mean, by the time you can conjure 10+ cock suckers into helping your dain 10 ring, luclin is here, if not POP. Don't get heartset on dain 10 ring. Just move on and do what's best for most of your guild...trust me it's a flawed design and you'll never care again once you understand that.

Trust me... I thought hey, if the top geared shaman on phinigel at the time had dain 10 ring, maybe newbies would suck my dick in pixel format? But they didn't, and it sucked....no dick sucking for a dain 10 ring, and then it was outdated FAST. Turns out I had to suck my own dick, and it was hard getting into that position now that I'm older and less "stretchy"

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Hey y'all , careful out here, people sniping quest mobs left and right!!!

Wait, plot twist, it's my cock schnoozeling ass picking off quest mob KS.

Not me personally, but you get the idea....

Hey what goes around comes around.....just wait for your turn. Idc either way. GL

We have no problems doing 10th rings for people 10 people and 15 minutes.

Try joining a guild that likes helping each other.