Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Needless

Toe Sucker
Whats up with not letting beastlords use a fungi? A QUESTION I STILL ASK TO THIS VERY DAY.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would assume to slow down twinking and leveling of the new class when it came out. Keeps you subbed for another month if you're not max yet.

The Vision

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
Shieeet, a billion rangers and a billion BL's now. Time to reroll!

I must accept my fate and go bard for PoP.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
In FoR, and very pleasantly surprised to see we got the Seru key finished. Of course being on call, and getting called in ruined that participation...

Zaide

TLP Idealist
hscqd0T.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Shieeet, a billion rangers and a billion BL's now. Time to reroll!

I must accept my fate and go bard for PoP.

Look for me online as Beastlard. (Why yes, I'm a fat Ogre chick, hopin to cyber for some pantherskin armor!)

They're kind of underwhelming at first, I wonder if their pets are decent like mage pets on this server.

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
Bst pets at 60 are w basically mage epic pets. Their melee dps however is awful and even through pop they are basically buffbots due to savagery stacking with avatar. Paragon can be used with mgb also so you probably want 2 per raid as they eliminate downtime and mana issues completely for the entire raid with 1 click.

• 1Like

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
I play a Beastlord on Phinigel, and have a mage box. At 70 with the best pet focus (Boots from Anguish) the BL pet's max hit is about 15 less than a Mage's water pet (~112 vs ~127), but Water pet's backstab pulls it way ahead.

Beastlord DPS is pretty underwhelming still, although with Depths of Darkhollow they finally get some more ranks of Double Attack AA.

Really versatile class though. Can heal in a pinch and in a group you can do pretty much everything - people will invite you just to slow since Shamans are pretty much boxes on TLPs.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Doing some leveling today. Have 60 chanter cleric Druid to help myself. Currently 18 if anyone wants to tag along let me know.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Doing some leveling today. Have 60 chanter cleric Druid to help myself. Currently 18 if anyone wants to tag along let me know.
Dunno how big dick you're going but I've got a bard sitting at 37 that I would want to jump on that train with if you're still going. Gotta actually do my job for a few more hours but then I'm free. Goes for anyone here. PuG's are sapping my will to live lately

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Dunno how big dick you're going but I've got a bard sitting at 37 that I would want to jump on that train with if you're still going. Gotta actually do my job for a few more hours but then I'm free. Goes for anyone here. PuG's are sapping my will to live lately
I have a small dick but I go bick dick...25 now so will likely be in your range later. Going till 530 est then again from like 8-12

• 1Solidarity

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Does paludal caverns still have a 69x xp bonus and maddening sound bugs? I swear that was someone's human behaviour experiment.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I finally turned off environmental sounds. Swamp noises and other screeches on loop were melting my ears.

Xevy

Log Wizard
They fuck up the CT revamp? Sad man, that place is the best. Hope they put it in soon.