Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Faceless Cringe lol.

Fun Fact: The people still farming keys with no backup also "are not in VT" Just because the 30 core members in their 1000 person guild kills ATH doesnt mean that the warm bodies get any props.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Faceless Cringe lol.

Fun Fact: The people still farming keys with no backup also "are not in VT" Just because the 30 core members in their 1000 person guild kills ATH doesnt mean that the warm bodies get any props.

We're at 700 total shards, we only have about 80-90 active members so we're quite close to being done with our core shard farm.

We have a few boxers that will key themselves as well. If it's anything like Kunark was I imagine our most casual members will take a really long time to get keys, there really isn't any way to do a VT key quick if you play only a couple hours a night.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It's so weird when you see screenshots like that of guys who literally never talk in raid and never behave like retards in guild chat. We've had members where when I saw the screenshots I wasn't surprised, but these guys are normally very quiet.

I think the whole "you stole my camp so my guild will bring X number of people to retake it" is a casual guild thing, I've never seen a raiding guild actually do it.

@a_skeleton_02 Outside of the first two weeks of an expansion I think you raid with more than us.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Since luclin launch I've raided a ton, got my beastlord to 59, and also farmed up a few shards.

Most of my interactions while shard farming have been pleasant. On the other hand I've had the guilds addictions and wrath reborn both KS and train me out of nowhere and the constant charm pet dispel horsefuckery. I go do something else when its 3-4 groups vs my box crew. I don't say a word and bounce.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's so weird when you see screenshots like that of guys who literally never talk in raid and never behave like retards in guild chat. We've had members where when I saw the screenshots I wasn't surprised, but these guys are normally very quiet.

I think the whole "you stole my camp so my guild will bring X number of people to retake it" is a casual guild thing, I've never seen a raiding guild actually do it.

@a_skeleton_02 Outside of the first two weeks of an expansion I think you raid with more than us.

Surprised you guys haven't seen the raid force autism thing from your time on Lockjaw with Dima. That was Dima's and Vaclav's guild (IVAS) #1 move in Kunark on Phingel. They actually brought raid forces to AJ, Bloodgill, and Verix camps to contest us. Same thing in Luclin, they put a raid force at Fungus Grove, Maiden's, and SSRA. They're biggest PITA move which worked real well was assigning groups of manaburning wizards to every zone like Maidens and Ssra camps so they could have 2 at each spawn and actually got quite a bit from us.

Since luclin launch I've raided a ton, got my beastlord to 59, and also farmed up a few shards.

Most of my interactions while shard farming have been pleasant. On the other hand I've had the guilds addictions and wrath reborn both KS and train me out of nowhere and the constant charm pet dispel horsefuckery. I go do something else when its 3-4 groups vs my box crew. I don't say a word and bounce.

I'll pm you my necro accounts info on Discord. You can bomb the living fuck out of people on him. I made him on a throwaway account with no info attached so its no biggie.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Well maybe, We are a much smaller guild than yours what we have on our raids is pretty much our entire guild roster. So we all know each other and like helping. We are pretty strict when it comes to killing out aspies and "unfun" players so everyone in the guild is a really good guy.

So when we do raid it's usually to help someone get something specific not to just gain DKP to spend on rots.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
A) Dima was never part of IVAS (Nor was I anything more than a member - my only function of importance was doing a bunch of the spreadsheeting, weeeee)
B) We never raided any of those to my knowledge - we did have a timer going with Bloodgill though, with like 4 charmers that loved to make it obnoxious though. Whole big spreadsheet project for tracking spawn timers and such though. A handful of guys did like to stir drama though.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Zaide Zaide Xevy Xevy
Shogun, or shoogun . Double "o" or double a letter in there.

Then a guide shows up and drops the hammer.

Haha, yeah okay, that was him. He quit before Luclin so he came back to goof a bit. Two week suspension well worth it. I don't think his motivation was as much "You trained me in _____! REVENGE TIME!" as much as it was "fuck your zerg army for 4 hours!" Either way he's a hero to the normies and will live on in Valhalla.

Shard camping is interesting. Did FG for like 6 hours last night. Think we got 2-3 shards. Every pick had to have two groups to basically stand their ground against manifest destiny shit by other guilds. I guess FE and some boxer got into a train war in one of the picks for a few hours. Seems fun.

Reallllly want new CT to come out. I need me some earrings.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Nah Vaclav im saying your guild IVAS and Dimas guild OGC both sent raid forces to those camps. You guys joint raided also, the AoW that made Dima go insane was a joint raid with your guild.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man I really need to find the Faceless these other people seem to have "Facts" about. Cause the one I am in, I wish we had 1,000 people or a "Zerg", shit would actually die fast and be done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man I really need to find the Faceless these other people seem to have "Facts" about. Cause the one I am in, I wish we had 1,000 people or a "Zerg", shit would actually die fast and be done.

We were in Ssra when you did OW emp. Definitely a fuckton of people. LIke, factual, a fuckton of people.

• 1Worf

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah that first emp was big, not a "Fuckton", but a a lot of boxes and people coming back for expansion release. Will never see it again. Same thing happened for first stuff in velious and Kunark. Was probably 100 people, including a lot of boxes, which is normal for launch day. 2nd emp numbers was probably almost half that, slightly more(and still probably included 10-15 boxes)

• 1Like

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Nah Vaclav im saying your guild IVAS and Dimas guild OGC both sent raid forces to those camps. You guys joint raided also, the AoW that made Dima go insane was a joint raid with your guild.

Ah gotcha - thought you meant together - wasn't around for anything past mid-Kunark VP grated on me and RL overtook game when I tried to return a few weeks into Velious, so no idea on the AoW bit.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Xevy Xevy Our first Emp was right at 100 people since I was leading the overflow raid and we had under 6 groups, mostly box wizards. Our second Emp, a 5am EST batphone, was mid 60s in numbers. I figure every Emp kill from here on out will be under a full raid.

My box will have 10/10 shards and an Emp rift this morning.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah, it was all about caster boxes. We leveled a ton of extra wizards and mages for Emp. I had two level 60 Mages and my Monk with a bane and I hate (true) boxing. Some of our guys were boxing five wizards.

It's not something we ever plan to pull out again.

• 1Like