Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Korrupt! Looking healthy and happy man. How's the workout and diet going?

I remember mentioning I had started drinking a little bit back in AoS to you while playing EQ. You were like, empty calories don't do it bro!! Helped me reconsider a bit!!

I've still been in gym 7 days a week but diet isn't as strict as it used to be. Wife just got boob job so she's out for 6 weeks, I may slack a bit having to take care of her

I don't drink at all anymore man, the fucking hangovers I get are just insane now. If i didn't exercise I would wig out IRL from stress or from driving in traffic where I almost catch a felony daily. Its almost a necessity for me to do some kind of exercise because of my autism I stress myself the fuck out at work.

@a_skeleton_02 thats fucked up shit man, pretty much the worst case of stalking type shit ive heard of online

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
What's the difference between a normal wife and a trophy wife? Or are we just ashamed of female contact now?

Lol you don't have to be ashamed of female contact. It's simple psychology. It's almost always true, that if you see any guys facebook is 90% pictures of them and women that they themselves have posted and not tagged in, or they only post pictures of them and women on msg boards, they are insecure as hell, really bad at picking up women and want people to think the opposite, or they happened to get lucky ONE time. Every guy I've ever known IRL that does these things are insecure as fuck when it comes to women, which is why they post the stuff to begin with. I didn't say post a picture with a normal wife, I said post a normal picture of just him, or at least one that doesn't have insecure asshat written all over it.

• 5Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Korrupt Korrupt are you peurto Rican? I apologize if not, I know you Latinos don't like being confused for other heritage's. My wife is Puerto Rican, she'll cut you if you say Mexican.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Korrupt Korrupt are you peurto Rican? I apologize if not, I know you Latinos don't like being confused for other heritage's. My wife is Puerto Rican, she'll cut you if you say Mexican.

Yeah born and lived there for about 6 years. I still love going back to the beaches, especially culebritas and the rain forest there is fucking awesome too called El Yunque. Lots of jungle and mountains right next to the beach, Florida beaches are horrible compared to being in the Caribbean.

PS Calling a latin Mexican is like calling a white person white trash lol

• 1Worf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I don't understand the hate for korrupt. Even if you had differences with him in game I bet he would still go out of his was to res you or even help you kill a mob you need....

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
To my knowledge no one in FE has ever petitioned anything that's contested. I also know people have petitioned us on basically every DPS race we've ever done and no one has ever been suspended/banned. Only members we've had suspended for training have been for group content shenanigans. The ones I'm familiar with is a guy ate a suspension for training a group trying to do Broken Golem, guy ate a suspension for training some beta guild for like 8 hours in Fungus Grove, guy ate a suspension for training some nonsense in one of the Kunark dungeons. Those are the only train related guild suspensions I think we've eaten.

I personally did petition two people in my time on Agnarr and both were solo griefers doing stuff you couldn't really derail. If someone pulls a bunch of mobs on a short respawn timer through a wall on top of your raid there are few if any derail mechanics you can deploy, especially in a lower number raid. One dude was trying to train us in VT and was dumb enough to say something stupid in /say. A GM (first actual GM I've seen on Agnarr) showed up awhile later and said we wouldn't have any more problems. The other guy I've petitioned (Shoguun) had been training the whole server (not just us) in massive Maiden's Eye trains nonstop for the first 40 hours of Luclin. On some level I find it pretty hilarious that someone's autism manifestly so powerfully, and to be honest I was in a different pick when I grabbed my ME shard and I never even saw him training til near the end, but there were a lot of people freaking out over it so I sent him a tell and he was dumb enough to respond in a way that implicated himself in training so I petitioned and /reported him as well. Oddly enough a guide responded like 24 hours later and asked if Shoguun was still training...in a huge coincidence I happened to be running through ME at that very moment and Shoguun was actually still there training, so I said yes, Shoguun disappeared and the guide sent out a weird systemwide message warning people not to train.

I'll basically do anything I want and don't adhere to any code of behavior other than my own, but my personal belief is a group or a guild contesting stuff against another shouldn't petition anything. Settle it yourselves like men. If 1 person is just griefing a bunch of people because EQ's a badly designed game and there are certain locations where one person can (with very little skill involved) disrupt tons of people with very little recourse I'm probably going to at least try to get them to stupidly say something to me in chat since I know that's the easiest way to get someone suspended.

We doxxed one idiot that was griefing us last weekend from some random scrub guild and came close to doing some bad things but I decided I was crossing some human decency line by going after someone in real life for nonsense in a game and didn't pull the trigger.

For allegedly training broken golem thank you. Innocent as fuck i tell you lmao... 14 days for a first offense rough.

Korrupt Korrupt glad to see u doing well bud. Twochainz here, i went perma sk! Learned from the best haha

• 1Worf

Needless

Toe Sucker
not gonna lie, when i saw Navy Seals on atabisi's profile i immediately thought of

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
For allegedly training broken golem thank you. Innocent as fuck i tell you lmao... 14 days for a first offense rough.

Korrupt Korrupt glad to see u doing well bud. Twochainz here, i went perma sk! Learned from the best haha

Awesome man, hows my boy Hoodrich doing? He's one of my favorite people. I didnt think this was the real you when I saw you post =)

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Hood never came over. That being said we very occasionally chat still have his cell from our static back on phinny. Taladir and resilient staticed with me but both went casual on me.

Maybe next year we’ll plan to do a super guild and call it supafam

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
On Agnarr someone stole Secrets camp so he used a php exploit on their guild site to delete 8 months of their non backed up dkp data.
There were daily backups and i was told it wasnt a php exploit but files left on the webspace that shouldn't have been left there (containing some login credentlials).
If the latter was relayed to me correctly idk, but there was no dkp loss.

Last edited:

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah, don't mess with Secrets.

All this talk about who is the least of the losers playing Everquest in 2018 is hilarious. We're all about 3 inches above My 600 lbs Life in terms of social achievements. Some of us could audition for that show.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
There were daily backups and i was told it wasnt a php exploit but files left on the webspace that shouldn't have been left there (containing some login credentlials).
If the latter was relayed to me correctly idk, but there was no dkp loss.

In the end nothing was lost because Secrets came back and was able to restore it and fix the rest of the site.

Eonan

Doer of Things
ROFLLROFL You literally prove my point to how fucking lame and hypocritical you are by the choice of pictures you choose to post. I've said it 100 times and I'll say it again, any person who posts pictures of them on a gaming msg board of them and some other random girls or them and their trophy wife, is lame as fuck and insecure as fuck. If you didn't think you had anything to prove, and if you didn't care what others thought, you'd post a normal picture of you and not some picture with an open shirted woman and some muscle head fucktard. I don't care who the woman is, your wife, some fling, w/e, leave her out of your insecurities.

I think I actually have to stop talking shit to you after posting this, I actually feel bad for you now. I honestly would have preferred you just be fat and maybe I wouldn't feel as bad, but now I know the mental health and insecurity issues run way too deep for me to be able to make fun of you with a conscience.

Hahahaha this shits golden now,
quick get the resident gayboy to see which ones hotter!

@Kuriin it's time, we need you.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Eonan

Doer of Things
In the end nothing was lost because Secrets came back and was able to restore it and fix the rest of the site.

Why do I know that name? My brain has fried in the two years I've been gone...I want to say I remember this person from Lockjaw?