Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Will Dandin Return to Agnarr?

p.s. LOL notice someone logged in their TS and held down the talk button while they pissed.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Whenever you are running through Oasis to Innothule hop into the Takiz zone in. The zone isn't enabled on the TLPs so what the game does is warp you to the succor point for the zone. That happens to be the zone point to Innothule. The second half of Oasis, the South Ro part, is where you are most likely to get murdered popping a sand dune and this skips that entire part completely. Even at later levels it is just much faster.

25fm1i9.png

• 5Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Whenever you are running through Oasis to Innothule hop into the Takiz zone in. The zone isn't enabled on the TLPs so what the game does is warp you to the succor point for the zone. That happens to be the zone point to Innothule. The second half of Oasis, the South Ro part, is where you are most likely to get murdered popping a sand dune and this skips that entire part completely. Even at later levels it is just much faster.

View attachment 139659
Thanks, I did have to zig zag around Cazel and orcs in the southern half of sro. Good to knkw.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Gonna go test that. Probably doing a gfay run myself.

On Live it just zones you into Takiz so keep that in mind.

For people that can't bind in Oggok or Grobb (or people exping in Oasis) the Soubinder is right here

hvcnbn.png

After you warp over you can just go bind yourself.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Yup re-upped and did it on lockjaw. Think i'll be getting on earlier than most people so will probably just hoof it along the coast in oasis. Didnt even get close to anything that would agro.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yup re-upped and did it on lockjaw. Think i'll be getting on earlier than most people so will probably just hoof it along the coast in oasis. Didnt even get close to anything that would agro.

A wild caymen appears!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Janx Janx ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy So do we want to grind out the early levels in Innothule/Feerrot?

Hoping that my true scrub coworker gets on time early enough to join you on the run. Zero chance he survives that journey on his own at lvl 1 rofl.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Janx Janx ZyyzYzzy ZyyzYzzy So do we want to grind out the early levels in Innothule/Feerrot?

Hoping that my true scrub coworker gets on time early enough to join you on the run. Zero chance he survives that journey on his own at lvl 1 rofl.
I can run anywhere. Figured one of those zones since we were more ogre/troll heavy

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Cazel you sum bitch.

Just finished my 2nd run from Paineel to SRo. Cazel has some funky pathing in the new zone, and literally popped right onto me. Def. bind before you stroll down to look at the orc camps. Other than that, no problems for any evil Erudites wanting out of Odus. Just a long ass run. (and swim).

Edit to ad: Can confirm that a stack of Brandy makes you non KOS in Qeynos, also confiorm that Erudite SK is KOS in Oggok and Grobb sadly.

Last edited:

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will Dandin Return to Agnarr?

p.s. LOL notice someone logged in their TS and held down the talk button while they pissed.

Please lord, you know we guilded his woman right and she cucked some virgin(s) out of hundreds of dollars.

TJT TJT The crocs are non agro now bro =(

Last edited: