Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
You can. Most of us who aren't poopsocking are still in Zaide's guild and doing whatever with them.

In addition to all the non-poopsockers there are going to be quite a few people with alts that also have raid lockouts to spend every week. There's going to be shit going on all the time and having everyone in one place will make organizing a bajillion times easier.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
You can. Most of us who aren't poopsocking are still in Zaide's guild and doing whatever with them.

Still need to apply. I'll definitely be in the casual crowd as my school year wraps up and vacation comes and goes. Will hopefully be there in the end. :)

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I'll toss an app up too when I get home. Goddamn, it's stupid how much I'm looking forward to this shit.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
TJT TJT are you still going to be able to assist in PLing the non-poopsockers on the weekend?

I will be free to level all night Friday and all weekend until late Sunday night. I'm shooting for level 25-30 by Friday night.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
They do double every once in a blue moon but they stopped doing triple because super hoarders were buying expansions and shit.

Something like that.

I remember you used to be able to buy the 1K sony bucks things form wallmart and they came with bonus 500 for $10. so I would buy like 4-5(few at a time whenever wife wanted to do the wallmart thing) and then cash them all in on a 3x weekend. 6-7.5k sony bucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Man its too bad this shit launches in the worst possible time, spring/summer and labor day weekend to boot. If this was like fall/winter, man id be all ove rthis shit for some 24/7, or until my body failed me, grinding sessions.

Sterling

El Presidente
Hmmm, do we have another Guild as a go-to for people who can't poop-sock from Wednesday -> Sunday 24/7? Faceless don't seem to be accepting anyone who can't static for 72 hours straight. My job is getting in the way for Thursday and Friday :(
Pretty sure he #
How much do you reckon a Mast of Tinkering will cost on this server? Krono/plat/$ wise
Depends on how many there are before they stop droppping.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
As someone who's never played on a progression server, do these typically develop a substantial population? It would be pretty cool to see old school zones like Crushbone and Unrest full of people.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
TJT TJT are you still going to be able to assist in PLing the non-poopsockers on the weekend?

I will be free to level all night Friday and all weekend until late Sunday night. I'm shooting for level 25-30 by Friday night.

I am a non-poopsocker just leveling with some other non poopsockers dog.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
As someone who's never played on a progression server, do these typically develop a substantial population? It would be pretty cool to see old school zones like Crushbone and Unrest full of people.

Its going to be 10x more packed compared to what you saw on your live server or p99. Picks will spread out people but it will still be very busy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Not exactly. They said more like LJ/RF than phinny. It could be straight up LJ/RF levels or just slightly over halfway between the difference. Either way it's faster.

They give the impression that LJ, RF, and Agnarr are identical but at the same time that is language they never use. I expect it to be a little slower because fuck you we're Daybreak.

2hg916g.png

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They refuse to do anything without a forced error. Rf and lj were shit launches and lockouts. Phinny they broke the 3mo promise and tried to can GoD. I hope fucked noob zones is all they screw up this time, but with their record I wouldn't be shocked if every mob gets motm this time or similar dumbassery.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I almost guarantee Agnarr full group exp will be the same rate as RF/LJ full group exp but solo/duo exp will be lower and that's why they don't want to say they're identical.