Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
WHY THE FUCK CAN I NOT GIVE DAYBREAK MY MONEY? I LITERALLY CANNOT PURCHASE ALL ACCESS. THEIR WEBSITE IS SUCH SHIT.

Oh god I feel your pain. Wouldn't accept my CC either. And they don't have PayPal for all access....so I went through steam.

The official website is aids.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
WHY THE FUCK CAN I NOT GIVE DAYBREAK MY MONEY? I LITERALLY CANNOT PURCHASE ALL ACCESS. THEIR WEBSITE IS SUCH SHIT.
I couldn't last night either. Was just about to try again but the website is being garbage.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's just being super slow, I JUST bought the bag/potion thing.

er I used paypal, but through their website

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I had the same issue when I tried to sub months ago. That company rejects my CC for some reason. Guess they dont like money.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably the influx of tens of players for the new server, TENS!, overloaded it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I just added $25 to my Steam account. How do I use it for EQ?

If you bring up the store page in game it should launch an overlay that walks you through it. I had issues with my CC for whatever reason also, so I just bought shit through Steam with PayPal. It's incredible the thought process of that company, they make shitty decisions. They are lucky they have an incredibly niche product that you can't get elsewhere.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Thinking of grabbing a cheap laptop to box. Anyone aware of any sweet deals right now?

Sterling

El Presidente
Thinking of grabbing a cheap laptop to box. Anyone aware of any sweet deals right now?
Not one specifically but almost any random referb on newegg or amazon or whatever would work. Think that's generally better than those kangaroos people were using.

rad

Lord of Guk

Grabbed mine at the farmers market last week, box army here we come!

patata.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

kudos

<Banned>
I seriously cannot find where to put in station wallet as an option on their website. I loaded eqgame.exe through steam and still no luck on that end either. WTF.

Nevermind I found it. Jesus Christ.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Still cant subscribe. I have given up on them trying to accept my bank card and want to use my steam account but cant even get to the page. Hilarious.

I am thinking Wizard and Shaman. I am concerned how good necros will be with out GoD+.