Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Interesting. It's been 7 or 8 years since I last played and that was just fucking around two boxing a necro/shaman combo. I'll probably check it out. Always wanted to roll a Troll SK.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I used the random character name generator in game to get the name Borzak lol. I played several years ago when a FoH group played on the test server when you could play for free on the test server. For whatever reason had EQ videos start showing up in my recommended youtube videos. Can't beleive people still make EQ videos.

Interesting. It's been 7 or 8 years since I last played and that was just fucking around two boxing a necro/shaman combo. I'll probably check it out. Always wanted to roll a Troll SK.

Ogre. Frontal Stun Immunity.

DiplomaticImmunity1.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
It is odd they were always at war, both being into butt scratching and all. I guess it's like tanaari and baatezu.

Sterling

El Presidente
Doesn't matter what race your SK is, once you hit Luclin you switch to gnome.

• 4Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Rolled as a Troll SK when Tholuxe Paells went live. The description described it as a very difficult combo, so I was in; loved how few of us there were. When they did away with the race + class EXP penalties I was so fucking pissed. Went from a tight group of masochists to flavor of the month over night. Everyone wanted an SK twink.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I always wanted to play a SK. I don't think I ever got one past 40 though. Might box that with a Shaman when this server goes live. I've been jonesing for some EQ the past few months.

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
Zaide Zaide i posted on the faceless forums, but won't want a static group as of now - can't play that much to start, but would like to be in guild for the raids about a month in.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I should not have read this thread, I blame @Vanessa for planting the seed. I had a good time as druid/enchanter combo during the first progression server, I will think hard on what I will roll.

Rangers still a joke until PoP?

Last edited:

Sterling

El Presidente
I should not have read this thread, I blame @Vanessa for planting the seed. I had a good time as druid/enchanter combo during the first progression server, I will think hard on what I will roll.

In classic they're a fine group tank, but are shit dps on raids. In Luclin they get decent since with AAs they can at least do some good burn dps with trueshot. Then yes in PoP they become retardedly overpowered. They're basically the top dps class and have no aggro issues like a wizard or mage.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Hrmmm, some one has to take the death touch. Might as well be the ranger.

Depending on launch day I might be able to poop sock it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

o8dlaf.png

Rangers may not have the big deeps but on the flipside it's kinda cool being able to get a Mistwalker, Sky Bow, Sky click haste shoulders, etc. and play one in era with all the shit almost nobody had. There's a couple different classes that I think are a little more interesting because of that dynamic.