Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kudos

<Banned>
What shitty computers are you guys running that lets you play EQ with no issue? Everything I found on Amazon was too expensive for what I needed.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
What shitty computers are you guys running that lets you play EQ with no issue? Everything I found on Amazon was too expensive for what I needed.

...what?

It's 2017 I can run EQ on my cellphone.

I don't think any of us have "budget" machines anyways.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
OH MAH GERD.

Now I only have half an hour to decide on a class

Early levels at least I used to be able to hold agro with Shallow Breath and not have my pet die instantly from getting agro. So it was extra dps and was nice. I went through 5 pets on level 1 mobs in like the first 3 minutes. Never happened the last 2 times i rolled Enc on prog.

kudos

<Banned>
...what?

It's 2017 I can run EQ on my cellphone.

I don't think any of us have "budget" machines anyways.
Considering I'm running EQ in Windows VM on embedded video from my laptop... I need to find a dedicated cheap box for EQ. That was the point of the question.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Early levels at least I used to be able to hold agro with Shallow Breath and not have my pet die instantly from getting agro. So it was extra dps and was nice. I went through 5 pets on level 1 mobs in like the first 3 minutes. Never happened the last 2 times i rolled Enc on prog.

Oh, they changed that shit back before Phinigel I believe.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
lol oh yeah pets hold agro over melee now

Bard it is

Or maybe cleric?

Clerics fucking blow at soloing 4ever tho, right? Not looking to solo a LOT but err'ynowand again.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Damn I loaded right in first try. Was going great , killing in newbie zone. BAM, EQ crash. Back in queue.

Korrupt I will get back to you when I get in again. Didn't mean to abandon out chat

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I wouldn't be surprised if the dupe reports are being done by people hoping to reset the server because they couldn't get in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They changed pet agro and weakened them significantly on the last round of TLP. Particularly at low levels.

kudos

<Banned>
I gave up. I'll level tomorrow assuming the hamster hasn't died from all the stress running the server.