Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Haha trying to solo camp something in perma as a cleric == impossible. Really annoying when greys will attack you. I ended up having to root like 10 little annoying assgoblins and zone out. Can't blast them down because of all the healers.

Perma is like that. There's only a few spots where healers won't heal shit from behind other walls. Pita. I remember being a Druid camping Mammoth Hide Cloak and having that happen.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Guk raid boys.

EQ000054.jpg

Lol 7 people in MistyThicket. 2 are Half Elf Rangers that ran all the way here to track bixies and sell honeycombs for 5pp each. I'm still buying them for 1pp np, but it amazes me the lengths some people go to to make a couple pp. Is running a Half Elf Ranger to misty thicket to track rare mobs (bixies barely pop, only one static cam) with a somewhat rare drop the fastest way for you to earn pp? That's like 45pp an hour if you're super lucky.

Last edited:

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
haha, in fairness, this time around i did just straight up jack his camp in order to get a reaction out of him, and by god it was a good one. unfortunately i fucked up my tell window trying to screenshot and lost most of it. he told me he has a show on MTV then asked me to call his cell phone. I was going to but i couldn't figure out how to set my phone up to record a call and he had already fucked off by the time i did.

Yes it's Ryan Fitzgerald for sure. reddit.com: over 18?

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
lots of drama already tonight boys and it ain't even midnight yet.

I was running over to UGuk for a lord group and saw this dude fly by me last night - it was Keg.

I was kinda hoping you were on your way to "make someone's day."

Got my SK to 12. Took today off.

Are there any camps I should try and get into for gear? Or worry about leveling first?
Lavastorm or Upper Guk?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Probably just worry about leveling until you hit high 30's. I did Gators and orcs in South for those levels.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Got my SK to 12. Took today off.

Are there any camps I should try and get into for gear? Or worry about leveling first?
Lavastorm or Upper Guk?
Unrest served me well for getting some chainmail armor and a.magic weapon. Mobs on 2nd floor at FP camp (lvl20ish camp) drop bronze too.

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Probably just worry about leveling until you hit high 30's. I did Gators and orcs in South for those levels.

Typically you can buy better than can be camped until closer to max level. As long as you are not at like caimen or something, you should hopefully hit the 20s with enough to buy basic armor like banded and a dark reaver.

Lavastorm (and maybe sol a), unrest, or uguk - all work great. I would hit the one you enjoy most and just grind.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Oh dude. Start calling Colors and Badandboujee Ryan/Sean in game just to fuck with him @kegkilla.

Had some Fruit Boot Drama today. People are soooo sheisty at that camp. I need roll on the boots and win. Two of the people in the group already have them. Next spawn drops boots and everyone needs on them again. Mage then whines that he doesn't have them after very obviously taking off his boots and bitches for a second roll.

Which he loses. Then just keeps on whining.

Last edited:

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Last night was a bit of a shitshow. Had a group with an enc and two necs at FP in UR. No one could control their fucking pets at all. Enc wasn't trashing theirs, so I tried throwing malaise on it when I could but since I was soloing healing and shit was constantly freaking out and breaking and slapping casters I had shit all for mana most of the time and they wouldn't stop pulling crap. That plus no one assisting at all was just fucking hell. Eventually all three of them just stopped using pets altogether. They didn't even bring out their standard pets. The fuck, guys. Finally hit 25 only to have them pull triple reds from upstairs (other than me, the group was like 20-22) and we got instantly trucked. Took me another two hours to get that shit back until the group finally reshuffled and got decent players.

Anyway, time to level the old alchemy so I can hopefully make some money.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Watch out for Rykker, his trains are solid. Beat him out for efreeti and he let us know he was not happy !

How you combat the train shit show? We had a good group and were fine, but it's kind of not fair unless there's a decent counter.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Last night was a bit of a shitshow. Had a group with an enc and two necs at FP in UR. No one could control their fucking pets at all. Enc wasn't trashing theirs, so I tried throwing malaise on it when I could but since I was soloing healing and shit was constantly freaking out and breaking and slapping casters I had shit all for mana most of the time and they wouldn't stop pulling crap. That plus no one assisting at all was just fucking hell. Eventually all three of them just stopped using pets altogether. They didn't even bring out their standard pets. The fuck, guys. Finally hit 25 only to have them pull triple reds from upstairs (other than me, the group was like 20-22) and we got instantly trucked. Took me another two hours to get that shit back until the group finally reshuffled and got decent players.

Anyway, time to level the old alchemy so I can hopefully make some money.

I need to get around to leveling my alchemy too... what's actually worth money and can you level all that shit at the merchant in innothule?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watch out for Rykker, his trains are solid. Beat him out for efreeti and he let us know he was not happy !

How you combat the train shit show? We had a good group and were fine, but it's kind of not fair unless there's a decent counter.

Our freeti train problem solved itself. We're moving to the empty freeti. Other group is trying to get there before us (all a bit lower level). Their monk pulled those imps on me at the lava crossing stones. I immediately just run to his group and die... the 4 imps kills his whole group and it seems they disbanded.

Meanwhile our bard and mage/sk move up and drag my corpse. We then took their cleric and I got a rez.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Was lfg last night to finish the push to 50. Some random hit me up for hate trash so said sure and jumped in. Spent 2 hours there and left with cleric helm and pants along with about 500 pp in gems and no lost xp. Worth it for sure instead of leveling

• 1Like

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Less than a week in a nobody is impressed by full Crafted, full Lambent and a SoulFire. What is wrong with you jaded fucks!?