Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Streamer guy reads FOH apparently says I can't call guildies fuckign idiots when we raid.

So I'm gonna be Nice guy a_skeleton_02!

I can do it.....I can do it...Happy thoughts.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Since nobody is really posting fun random screenshots:

EQ000041.jpg

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
so apparently there is some sort of CS presence here because I just got 14 days for this:

View attachment 143436
easy time.

there were quite a few others too, including the one where all three ran into the lava, rolf. i do appreciate the timing though since I can now go outside and enjoy this lovely weather.

What a fucking bitch he is, all that bullshit he pulled and you get a 2 week suspension?

I hope he got some time as well.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Enchanters suck, don't play one.*

*I say this because there are a million fucking enchanters right now.

Surprisingly enough I can still go lfg and get 10+ group invites within a minute...

Solb?
What camp do you want to do?
Hamlord?
Rep me in hole?

All day every day.

Needless

Toe Sucker
whats a decent ranger wep that isn't an ssoy? dont really want to drop 900 atm on it, i need other shit too lol

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There a worn or click see-invis item in classic? I need something so I can hunt the guano guy in solb for cloak and as a bard my only see invis is my invis song, so when I attack it drops instantly and I lose target on him so I can't even aggro.

Ripster

Molten Core Raider
damn keg! 14 days is pretty harsh, the worst I ever got was a 3 day for training Citizen, and that was a whole guild during their fear raid heh.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
There a worn or click see-invis item in classic? I need something so I can hunt the guano guy in solb for cloak and as a bard my only see invis is my invis song, so when I attack it drops instantly and I lose target on him so I can't even aggro.

Uh... use your level 24 see invis ultravision song.

Damn new bards.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Tobrin's Mystical Eyepatch! Drops off of Vox and will be wanted by healers and casters with a WDC though.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uh... use your level 24 see invis ultravision song.

Damn new bards.

Haha wow, I feel dumb. I literally only saw ultravision and since I never play a blind ass race, I never bought it(especially as its kinda still in the "I am broke and picky with that spells I can buy portion of leveling", over 3 TLPs now :p Thanks for both the info and the smack down :p

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
do you just assume all my tells are aggro tells? I'm actually quite easy to get along with assuming you don't try to come in with a Mage army and take my efreeti camp. sometimes people need to learn the hard way.

what did you get a bullshit 14 days for exactly?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's happening Boys!!

8f7af06a01fe3e5e6f8d37487cc02fe8.png

200p/stack to my FoH boys (300p to everyone else!)

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what did you get a bullshit 14 days for exactly?
Was peacefully holding down the efreeti camp with a Cleric. Atabashii picks into zone with mage boxes and starts taking our spawns (cant out DPS 2 Mages) as he's done oft before. I respond by gracefully training him into oblivion without a single death myself. Zero regrets, I am William Wallace in this situation.

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so apparently there is some sort of CS presence here because I just got 14 days for this:

View attachment 143436
easy time.

there were quite a few others too, including the one where all three ran into the lava, rolf. i do appreciate the timing though since I can now go outside and enjoy this lovely weather.
WTF 14 days?? I used to record and report people and they'd get 3 fucking days tops. insane. they're going hard this time, it'll die down by kunark though watch.

even when i got the serverwide for phinigel on a character named "asshole" they only did 7 days.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lost

<Bronze Donator>
this is the guy who was scamming people for kronos and shit too right? pretty hilarious because he also told me he makes $20k/month

yeah that guy scams on redguides all the time, sucks he just keeps coming back and people fall for it. surprised no criminal charges or what not, he has a long rapsheet on redguides and they posted his ID and address etc. Cant believe he was on tv - wtf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Everyone from FOH should organize a sit in. No (un)rest until Keg's sentence is shortened to 3 days! Half a fucking month for training some boxxing twat? wut

/insert you have 14 days joke here

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Was peacefully holding down the efreeti camp with a Cleric. Atabashii picks into zone with mage boxes and starts taking our spawns (cant out DPS 2 Mages) as he's done oft before. I respond by gracefully training him into oblivion without a single death myself. Zero regrets, I am William Wallace in this situation.
He's a known retard, you're doing good work there.