Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Tactician

Ancient
When I'm functional today I'm going to start up a level 1 Druid with a brazier of elemental summoning, which gives it a level 12 mage pet, and then I'm giving the pet an exe axe so it double hits for 50's. it makes for some hilarious low level antics.

I'll fire up the stream so others can enjoy the tiny god of destruction. Should knock out 1-12 pretty quick with that pet.

I just got my ranger this brazier and gave it a 10 damage summoned staff. It's wrecking the shit out of rattlesnakes in North ro

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
download brewall maps.

Thanks, but that still didn't change the color of the icon reprsenting myself which is nearly invisibile. Guess EQ just isn't for me. When I got stuck in the tree I worked on the map and got stuck in a death loop of having the orc in the tree kill me and respawn in the tree over and over, good thing for no experience loss. I died in the loop probably 25 times before I exited out.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, but that still didn't change the color of the icon reprsenting myself which is nearly invisibile. Guess EQ just isn't for me. When I got stuck in the tree I worked on the map and got stuck in a death loop of having the orc in the tree kill me and respawn in the tree over and over, good thing for no experience loss. I died in the loop probably 25 times before I exited out.

Change the background to white the dark one is impossible to read.

Borzak

Change the background to white the dark one is impossible to read.

White or black the icon for me is not visible to me at all. If I set it to fade I can kind of make it out but oh well, not dicking with it anymore.

Anyway good news, got tired of dicking with the map and just decided to take a shortcut off the side in Faydark. Apparently noobies no longer die when falling there.

Got to get a bow, all this running around to pull is too old school heh.

Last edited:

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
White or black the icon for me is not visible to me at all. If I set it to fade I can kind of make it out but oh well, not dicking with it anymore.

Anyway good news, got tired of dicking with the map and just decided to take a shortcut off the side in Faydark. Apparently noobies no longer die when falling there.

Got to get a bow, all this running around to pull is too old school heh.

Learning to not die from falling out of the Tree city is a right of passage.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Borzak

Nah, was wood elf ranger from day 1. I never went back till I got lev and most likely this time won't either. Not a fan of the tree town. I don't remember the camera working this way, and I played as recently as House of Thule.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Omar here in game - if you need spells send the hide if you have it and the name of spell you want and ill craft and return it as time permits. I have a few various low ones laying in bank so if you dont have the right hide try me anyway

Big Omar!

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Lol this just happened. Picked over w/o full buffs no MR. Full spawn with Efreeti up, group I gave it to earlier just left. Was not prepared. So close.

EQ000075.jpg

Just mezzed / rooted all 3. Then charmed imp, let it die to Djarn. Then charmed lava guardian and let them kill each other. Whoo, what a rush.

If someone from here (real poster) wants the camp, send me a tell. I was just checkin the spawn. Need to go to bed. Wanna hand it off in the right hands ¬¬ Some necro was just here and gated when he saw me here. I sent him a tell saying hi and he never responded, guess he didn't want it.

Last edited:

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Anyone left here not 50, hoping to see if there is anyone to form a group to push 50. 42 Druid atm and apped to Faceless but need 50 and havent seen any of you in groups lately to show my Druid skills of DoTing or healing like a boss. So if anyone needs a spot filled and to pass on loot im your Halfling =) druids name is Hatton.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Whelp. Guess today is my day.

EQ000079.jpg

Edit: Lol just in time. I thought you only needed 1 to keep an instance open? Damn everyone left. Only 4 in main solb. There were 3 total an hour ago.

EQ000082.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users