Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
A lot more shitters than aggressive play compared to this point on Phinny for sure.

Well, luck ran out. Was in a group with a cleric that I'm sure was literally in tears and dropped group because he was afraid in SolB, then I was in a group with some guy in Ancient Coalition who spent an hour bragging about how much krono he spent on gear and his swimming skill of 155, all the while multiple fights broke out over ancient cyclops "kill stealing". Good times.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
To get assassin, pick around and run around with invis vs undead and actually check where people are. Sometimes one group will be at frenzy or lord or exe and when a camp check happens, each group member will say something different, making it seem like groups are everywhere but really it's just that one group trying to claim everything.

Sometimes one person will be sitting at the zone in answering ass/sup to cc while they try to get a group going.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
To get assassin, pick around and run around with invis vs undead and actually check where people are. Sometimes one group will be at frenzy or lord or exe and when a camp check happens, each group member will say something different, making it seem like groups are everywhere but really it's just that one group trying to claim everything.

Sometimes one person will be sitting at the zone in answering ass/sup to cc while they try to get a group going.

My favorite is when HAMLORD claims Frenzy. Then QQs when someone moves into Frenzy camp.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well, luck ran out. Was in a group with a cleric that I'm sure was literally in tears and dropped group because he was afraid in SolB, then I was in a group with some guy in Ancient Coalition who spent an hour bragging about how much krono he spent on gear and his swimming skill of 155, all the while multiple fights broke out over ancient cyclops "kill stealing". Good times.

Afraid of what? Do go on.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Go live side, dont be pussies about your faction! there are loads of mobs in the live side. It's just insane how cluttered dead side is while you have an entire live side full of mobs that can take you all the way to 50, and when you run out you can pick over and clear it all over again cause most likely its not camped in other picks as well.

I think our faction is trashed because we did a lot of upper Guk. And by a lot, we made Hitler blush by the amount of frogs we killed.

Besides, my role play story is that my dark elf was molested by a froglok when he was young and then his high elf brother transitioned to a froglok female. They couldn't be lovers because ambassador d'vinn outlawed it, the orcs believe in freedom, hence the constant battle at Le Crushbone.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I think our faction is trashed because we did a lot of upper Guk. And by a lot, we made Hitler blush by the amount of frogs we killed.

Besides, my role play story is that my dark elf was molested by a froglok when he was young and then his high elf brother transitioned to a froglok female. They couldn't be lovers because ambassador d'vinn outlawed it, the orcs believe in freedom, hence the constant battle at Le Crushbone.

yep it is so go live side, collect loots and endless mobvs level faster. its such a cluster in dead it really isnt good exp compared to the unmolested whole live side at your finger tips.

• 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Hmmm. That's some good roleplay. Need to figure how I can work some SJW elements into mine.

Ryoz

<Donor>
I haven't played EQ live in like 13 years and haven't played p99 in a few years. What's a good place to get up to speed on Agnarr? Not sure what's in, what's not, and wtf krono is.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya know when you have something checked as "always need" then you look at your loot window (as loot master/group leader) and it rolled off but didnt award you the item.. wtf

Toalin

Trakanon Raider
Wow.. this shit is addictive ..... Again... so uhh 48 almost 49 Druid LFG/Raids/whatever, ( Old school Veeshan druid here).

• 1Like

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Right now I'm running cleric and enchanter. My buddy plays the shadow knight. I feel like I could run a third box like a DPS. Need to buy one for like 17 bucks.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
Never had much of an issue finding a place in the major guk gamps. Then again, I've been pretty proactive in finding groups. I have, however, encountered a lot of petulant turds picking over to steal kills in every zone I've been to.

Fred

Trakanon Raider
EQ000002.jpg

Level 39 monk friend helping my level 36 Paladin camp Ghoulbane.
Completely forgot about Dulu.

Just recruited and rapidly kicked from Wraith.
What a crazy but fun server in a strange way ;)

/Kurway Wraith/Darkwind.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Completely forgot about Dulu.

Just recruited and rapidly kicked from Wraith.
What a crazy but fun server in a strange way ;)

/Kurway Wraith/Darkwind.

Was he kicked for this from Wraith or kicked for something else?

Fred

Trakanon Raider
He did way worst than that in Faceless. That's the reason he was kicked. We just didn't have all the information yet.
Korrupt knows ;)

Luckily he didn't have the time to do anything in Wraith.

• 1Like