Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
feel like we do this every other page. velious will be money. SODs will go for 900+, gnome masks, any monks with shroud of longevity and primal will go for 1200+ depending on when sleeper gets woken.

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Yeah the first gnome mask went to him and he RMTd it immediately because his feelings were hurt not because it fetched 2k...........@Solkos such a fucking pussy lol. You also realize when were going for firsts as well we key to win not to coddle nasally bards who suck. I was the fucking RAID leader and didn't get keyed till after our first clear because I was a SK and it was better to key a cleric. I know this is a hard concept but a guild > one person even the raid leader.

Not to mention 571 total keys dropped for us, getting upset about being the first in sleepers is par for the course for someone selfish and an idiot. Theres a reason some of us run guilds and others use them to chain RMT toons.

You are so full of shit dude.
1. I ABSOLTUE did not have the first Gnome mask on the server and never said that I did. Go read the shit that you just posted and search for me saying anything about the first Gnome mask.

2. The Mask didn't even sell remotely close to 2k. Not even half of that price. Again, get your facts straight. When you say 2-3 off the wall bullshit things that aren't backed up what so ever in your message, it's hard to believe anything you say. Who the fuck would spend 2k on that mask?! You're fucking nuts.

3. You completely fail mention anything about ungeared bard in that first raid which was the main complaint. You act like the officers didn't tell us how they were distributing the keys out. Suddenly they make an exception and skip over 4 bards with high raid attendance to give one of the keys for a server first kill to an ungeared bard with ~30 percent raid attendance that just class changed? Obviously by your post it was meant to be disrespectful and it was taken that way so good job.

So you try to be disrespectful to your bards in the guild at every turn and you do some shady practices showing that you have 0 integrity what so ever to the world and you expect me to show you the respect that I showed TL when I left that server of turning in all of my dropable items? Fuck no, fuck you. You're a real piece of shit man and thank you for displaying that in these forums for everyone to see.

So glad you haven't logged on to Agnarr for a while now. Please keep it that way. Please stop talking about me on random forums too because I will run circles around your ass. It's pretty easy to target someone who can't get his facts straight and has absolutely no integrity.

• 6Salty
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 8 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
man no offense cause i dont know your pain but in my short stay in aos during velious, its no wonder people preferred me to box my bard. between this and mealin cryin every fucking day about something (and still raids in aos now i think) man. half the bards i saw in tov were afk singing to boot.

and dont get me wrong mealin was a good guy he seemed to be a team player and always wanted to help others but he bitched so so much.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
1. I ABSOLTUE did not have the first Gnome mask on the server and never said that I did. Go read the shit that you just posted and search for me saying anything about the first Gnome mask.

2. The Mask didn't even sell remotely close to 2k. Not even half of that price. Again, get your facts straight. When you say 2-3 off the wall bullshit things that aren't backed up what so ever in your message, it's hard to believe anything you say. Who the fuck would spend 2k on that mask?! You're fucking nuts.

3. You completely fail mention anything about ungeared bard in that first raid which was the main complaint. You act like the officers didn't tell us how they were distributing the keys out. Suddenly they make an exception and skip over 4 bards with high raid attendance to give one of the keys for a server first kill to an ungeared bard with ~30 percent raid attendance that just class changed? Obviously by your post it was meant to be disrespectful and it was taken that way so good job.

So you try to be disrespectful to your bards in the guild at every turn and you do some shady practices showing that you have 0 integrity what so ever to the world and you expect me to show you the respect that I showed TL when I left that server of turning in all of my droppable items? Fuck no, fuck you. You're a real piece of shit man and thank you for displaying that in these forums for everyone to see.

So glad you haven't logged on to Agnarr for a while now. Please keep it that way.

Are you admitting to the RMT you denied in the previous post?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone has to hold you RMTing clowns accountable. Sorry I am a piece of shit for outing your RMT business.

I'll be back once GoD drops in 2 weeks to crush parses again my child, we're still all together in AoS and its our primary guild is all.

man no offense cause i dont know your pain but in my short stay in aos during velious, its no wonder people preferred me to box my bard. between this and mealin cryin every fucking day about something (and still raids in aos now i think) man. half the bards i saw in tov were afk singing to boot.

and dont get me wrong mealin was a good guy he seemed to be a team player and always wanted to help others but he bitched so so much.

Mealin wasnt a bad guy, he just complained like Join A LOT. Most of these bards arent whiney RMTing punks like them, I would say its more like 20% of bards.

• 1Worf

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

So you try to be disrespectful to your bards in the guild at every turn and you do some shady practices showing that you have 0 integrity what so ever to the world and you expect me to show you the respect that I showed TL when I left that server of turning in all of my dropable items? Fuck no, fuck you. You're a real piece of shit man and thank you for displaying that in these forums for everyone to see.

So glad you haven't logged on to Agnarr for a while now. Please keep it that way. Please stop talking about me on random forums too because I will run circles around your ass. It's pretty easy to target someone who can't get his facts straight and has absolutely no integrity.
so how much did the mask sell for?

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Solkos

Someone has to hold you RMTing clowns accountable. Sorry I am a piece of shit for outing your RMT business.

I'll be back once GoD drops in 2 weeks to crush parses again my child, we're still all together in AoS and its our primary guild is all.

Mealin wasnt a bad guy, he just complained like Join A LOT. Most of these bards arent whiney RMTing punks like them, I would say its more like 20% of bards.

Oh you are going to be holding the RMTing clowns accountable???

Lets talk about your boy Skycam than. He's known to blow all his DKP and sell his accounts because his water heater breaks right?
What did you do with him after he pulled that stunt? Oh that's right, you guys made him an officer. Oh guess what, he does a bunch of shady shit, makes your officer core look like a bunch of ass-hats than what did he do with his account?
Stop trying to be a forum warrior trying to slam me for selling my account but the next guy known to sell account is made an officer. WTG. You're such a hypocrite.

Keg,
Mask went to 70 Krono.

TJT,
I didn't specifically say in my long post that I sold the account from Phinny but yes, the account was sold. I said I got rid of the account on several accounts though so no, I am not and do not deny RMTing that account.

• 1Picard

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh you are going to be holding the RMTing clowns accountable???

Lets talk about your boy Skycam than. He's known to blow all his DKP and sell his accounts because his water heater breaks right?
What did you do with him after he pulled that stunt? Oh that's right, you guys made him an officer. Oh guess what, he does a bunch of shady shit, makes your officer core look like a bunch of ass-hats than what did he do with his account?
Stop trying to be a forum warrior trying to slam me for selling my account but the next guy known to sell account is made an officer. WTG. You're such a hypocrite.

Keg,
Mask went to 70 Krono.

TJT,
I didn't specifically say in my long post that I sold the account from Phinny but yes, the account was sold. I said I got rid of the account on several accounts though so no, I am not and do not deny RMTing that account.

Skyam isnt in the guild and the officers IP banned him after he RMT'd. Like I said youre a shit player and RMT'ing broke dick selling in game loot for RL cash and thats undisputed.

Nothing but grasping at straws, posting incomplete and faked logs, and deflecting to other issues.

Another victory for the good guys here and let this be a lesson if you RMT raid loot you will be brought up on internet charges.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Solkos

Skyam isnt in the guild and the officers IP banned him after he RMT'd. Like I said youre a shit player and RMT'ing broke dick selling in game loot for RL cash and thats undisputed.

Nothing but grasping at straws, posting incomplete and faked logs, and deflecting to other issues.

Another victory for the good guys here and let this be a lesson if you RMT raid loot you will be brought up on internet charges.

No, the logs were not fake and I said those longs were what STARTED you and Apoc (Astral right?) laying into me. The complete log would have been a lot of jibber jabber in a post that was already going too long. If you would like to post your complete log of that, be my guest. I could even verify that the log is word for word or if you edited it. I don't trust that you have the integrity not to edit it.

Oh cool; Skycam IP banned after the second time he RMT'd his raid geared account with you guys. After the first time he blew his DKP and RMT'd his account, you made him an officer. WTG.

Hypocrite at every turn dude.

Anyways. I feel like my posts were a victory, you feel like your posts were a victory; cool, lets move on with our lives.

• 1Picard

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No, the logs were not fake and I said those longs were what STARTED you and Apoc (Astral right?) laying into me. The complete log would have been a lot of jibber jabber in a post that was already going too long. If you would like to post your complete log of that, be my guest. I could even verify that the log is word for word or if you edited it. I don't trust that you have the integrity not to edit it.

Oh cool; Skycam IP banned after the second time he RMT'd his raid geared account with you guys. After the first time he blew his DKP and RMT'd his account, you made him an officer. WTG.

Hypocrite at every turn dude.

Anyways. I feel like my posts were a victory, you feel like your posts were a victory; cool, lets move on with our lives.

Skykam did RMT twice, no ones denying anything you can stop trying to deflect the real issue. The difference in why people tolerated skykam is that hes good at EQ and you are horrible, cry, and have a super annoying voice and personality no one likes.

You are a low life RMTing clown who sells raid loot and toons on every single server you play on and you will be held accountable for your actions clown. Every single TLP you play on ill be sure to remind people about these facts, posts your RMT history, and one day i'll post your goodbye manifesto from our boards.

Solkos

Skykam did RMT twice, no ones denying anything you can stop trying to deflect the real issue. The difference in why people tolerated skykam is that hes good at EQ and you are horrible, cry, and have a super annoying voice and personality no one likes.

You are a low life RMTing clown who sells raid loot and toons on every single server you play on and you will be held accountable for your actions clown. Every single TLP you play on ill be sure to remind people about these facts, posts your RMT history, and one day i'll post your goodbye manifesto from our boards.

Ok so RMT is ok if you are a good player and, in fact, we'll make you an officer but if you aren't liked and officers are ragging on you every chance they can, it's not ok. Cool double standard for the guy saying that RMTers should be held accountable.

I don't remember posting any goodbye manifesto on your boards at all. Maybe I did but I seem to remember trying to go away silently since I RMT'd the account and didn't want it banned for the new user.

Be my guest and post it. I'd like to see what I allegedly said. Maybe I did make a post. I would guess if I did write something up in your forums, it wouldn't have been any different than the stuff I posted here.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
kegkilla kegkilla weve got 2 outed so far. One was robin hood giving out loot to the people and this one RMT'd 10+ accounts, raid loot and a score of other items because people are mean to him.

Ive got an idea who should be the 3rd shit lord to be outed but I need to consult the council. This next one ill post next weekend actually did some damage to our websites and Teamspeak so i'll tread with more caution. Expect his charges to be posted by next weekend with the councils approval sire.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Ok so RMT is ok if you are a good player and, in fact, we'll make you an officer but if you aren't liked and officers are ragging on you every chance they can, it's not ok. Cool double standard for the guy saying that RMTers should be held accountable.

I don't remember posting any goodbye manifesto on your boards at all. Maybe I did but I seem to remember trying to go away silently since I RMT'd the account and didn't want it banned for the new user.

Be my guest and post it. I'd like to see what I allegedly said. Maybe I did make a post. I would guess if I did write something up in your forums, it wouldn't have been any different than the stuff I posted here.
generally speaking here I would imagine that RMTing any loot given to you by your guild is going to piss off just about everyone else in the guild when they find out. this is just common sense.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
kegkilla kegkilla weve got 2 outed so far. One was robin hood giving out loot to the people and this one RMT'd 10+ accounts, raid loot and a score of other items because people are mean to him.

Ive got an idea who should be the 3rd shit lord to be outed but I need to consult the council. This next one ill post next weekend actually did some damage to our websites and Teamspeak so i'll tread with more caution. Expect his charges to be posted by next weekend with the councils approval sire.
good work. this next one sounds juicy, i'm eagerly awaiting the bombshell to drop.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Ok so RMT is ok if you are a good player and, in fact, we'll make you an officer but if you aren't liked and officers are ragging on you every chance they can, it's not ok.

Solkos, are you just now finding out that being likable has some tangible perks when pursuing practically any social endeavor?

Rich.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Finally done Bard epic classic pieces.

Red/White Scales, Bongos, Amy Tendril, Phinny Spine and metal bits.

I've been asking around has ANYone seen the named Drake blackwing spawn in Rathe?

Solkos

generally speaking here I would imagine that RMTing any loot given to you by your guild is going to piss off just about everyone else in the guild when they find out. this is just common sense.

It's very true. It's not a surprise at all to me that folks don't respect it at all.

What is surprising is one of the officers that had clearly states he didn't like how I played, he didn't like me, and he didn't like my voice in TS either is the one to complain here that I quit and didn't give him the respect of giving back drop-ables.

Maybe if Astral, First, or Shelston was the poster, I wouldn't the ammo to fight back much and the opinion would have been more respected but...Korrupt? Nah. He has had it out for me since the beginning and it shows in his posts. I don't know what his and Sky's intended endgame was for me after they shit on me over and over on Phinny but I am sure me quitting was involved in their endgame.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea next drama please.. Honestly who even gives a fuck if someone RMT's shit on everquest in 2017. You can buy motherfucking kronos straight from the source to trade for gear at this point.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Yea next drama please.. Honestly who even gives a fuck if someone RMT's shit on everquest in 2017. You can buy motherfucking kronos straight from the source to trade for gear at this point.

Yeah, I mean I understand the drama someone hoarding DKP for RMT is a tale as old as time.

I mean I saw that Midget weirdo dump all his DKP on an AON while he has a missing chest slot the other day. No way that isn't already on redguides.

That's why loot council is the best imo.