Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, honestly if someone put in the hours of raiding to save up enough DKP for gnome mask, and then sells it, I'd prolly give zero fucks. Those masks are made to be sold for cash money.

In fact, I'd prolly be offended if you kept the gnome mask over 2 thousand fucking dollars.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah, I mean I understand the drama someone hoarding DKP for RMT is a tale as old as time.

I mean I saw that Midget weirdo dump all his DKP on an AON while he has a missing chest slot the other day. No way that isn't already on redguides.

That's why loot council is the best imo.
Log on and PL me.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I mean I understand the drama someone hoarding DKP for RMT is a tale as old as time.

I mean I saw that Midget weirdo dump all his DKP on an AON while he has a missing chest slot the other day. No way that isn't already on redguides.

That's why loot council is the best imo.

lol that guy.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Midgets is another one that's caused a lot of issues on multiple TLP's / guilds not surprising to hear at all.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Yea next drama please.. Honestly who even gives a fuck if someone RMT's shit on everquest in 2017. You can buy motherfucking kronos straight from the source to trade for gear at this point.

No one gives a shit that things get RMT'd but I don't want to be putting in work to feed some nerd who gives me ear cancer at every raid. They wanna RMT they can make their own guild or join Zurdula.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
There's a guild called Take Yo Camp. I can't imagine what these fine, well-adjusted people are like in real life.

• 1Like

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
No one gives a shit that things get RMT'd but I don't want to be putting in work to feed some nerd who gives me ear cancer at every raid. They wanna RMT they can make their own guild or join Zurdula.

It's a good thing you don't have to hear me in our raid channel that is locked where only officers can speak.
Or did you not realize the raid channel was locked since you are only at about 30 percent of the raids?

P.S. when was it ever acceptable to publicly try to shame a guildmate? You'd think you would want to bite your tongue in these situations.

• 1Salty

lost

<Bronze Donator>
honestly we all RMTed.. Im not innocent either, but if you expected me to buy a monk for 1200 then not resell it to get that money back y'all silly. But I remember leveling up a warrior then selling to a guy on redguides who's paypal email was [email protected] then seeing it get raid geared in the guild and then sold 2 weeks later. It's just part of the game people want something out of their investment when they're ready to move on.

at least on ragefire I rmted after the guild fell apart, same on fippy, lol. but fuck those what 4 ntov and 4 pog clears a week really burnt me, on top of boxing 3 monks and a bard in raids.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
honestly we all RMTed.. Im not innocent either, but if you expected me to buy a monk for 1200 then not resell it to get that money back y'all silly. But I remember leveling up a warrior then selling to a guy on redguides who's paypal email was [email protected] then seeing it get raid geared in the guild and then sold 2 weeks later. It's just part of the game people want something out of their investment when they're ready to move on.

at least on ragefire I rmted after the guild fell apart, same on fippy, lol. but fuck those what 4 ntov and 4 pog clears a week really burnt me, on top of boxing 3 monks and a bard in raids.

Big difference from dumping all of your DKP and buying all tradeables and then RMTing. Sure it's your DKP but it still sucks as an officer seeing people do that to the guild you work hard for.

When someone just quits and RMTs who really cares imo.

• 1Like

Solkos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Big difference from dumping all of your DKP and buying all tradeables and then RMTing. Sure it's your DKP but it still sucks as an officer seeing people do that to the guild you work hard for.

When someone just quits and RMTs who really cares imo.

I can honestly say with 100 percent confidence that I have never bought items or blown DKP with the intent of RMTing.

You may think that I had just obtained the gnome mask before RMT but you would be incorrect.

Lets see the gnome mask that you keep claiming I purchased and RMT'd immeditely. I got the mask during a ST raid so lets just assume I got it on the very last raid. The sleeper was awaken on 6/4/2016 (phinny kills reference). My account sold on 6/21/2016. Sounds a lot to me like the absolute minimum time I could have had the mask is about 3 weeks. Doesn't sound like an immediate sale to me.

I left a whole lot of DKP on the table (which I am guessing someone who is loading up to sell wouldn't do).

None of the items on my bard were anything mind blowing or crazy on a bard.

Just as a complete side note:
The only item I had that I remember pissed people off on my BRD was the CoF. Let's be honest with that though. I lowballed the hell out of that with the thought that if I got it, noone could complain. I forgot, were raids worth 11 DKP per raid back in classic? If they were 11 than I paid an equivalent of ~3-4 days of raiding for a CoF. In other words, for those that do 1 DKP per raid target, I paid an equivalent of 20 DKP for a CoF.

• 2Picard

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I can honestly say with 100 percent confidence that I have never bought items or blown DKP with the intent of RMTing.

You may think that I had just obtained the gnome mask before RMT but you would be incorrect.

Lets see the gnome mask that you keep claiming I purchased and RMT'd immeditely. I got the mask during a ST raid so lets just assume I got it on the very last raid. The sleeper was awaken on 6/4/2016 (phinny kills reference). My account sold on 6/21/2016. Sounds a lot to me like the absolute minimum time I could have had the mask is about 3 weeks. Doesn't sound like an immediate sale to me.

I left a whole lot of DKP on the table (which I am guessing someone who is loading up to sell wouldn't do).

None of the items on my bard were anything mind blowing or crazy on a bard.

Just as a complete side note:
The only item I had that I remember pissed people off on my BRD was the CoF. Let's be honest with that though. I lowballed the hell out of that with the thought that if I got it, noone could complain. I forgot, were raids worth 11 DKP per raid back in classic? If they were 11 than I paid an equivalent of ~3-4 days of raiding for a CoF. In other words, for those that do 1 DKP per raid target, I paid an equivalent of 20 DKP for a CoF.

Your defense of RMTing is hilarious. Please continue sir.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't care if someone quits and RMTs, it sucks sure but not going to force someone to play a game they don't want to. And expecting people to hand back loot if they do quit is just fantasy these days. Though you do have to watch for those that then try to get back in the guild with another character just to do it again(and they do exist).

What I do care about and what is a kick in the crotch is when its someone raiding and getting items from those guild raids that they just turn around and sell(either for krono or $) week after week. If you want to do that fine, make a guild or take it to a guild where I am not included. Or wait for when it get's out of era, then I don't really care(ie selling your classic loot that is no longer BiS when you get BiS in kunark etc).

Unfortunately there is no real way to stop it. Because for the vast majority of the time you are just not expecting it until it happens. All you can do is try to kick as soon as you have proof of it and take steps to prevent those people from trying to do it again.

Could always do something also where you tell members you will ask them to show you high value loot that you won just to make sure you have it still(even if its on a alt). Aka someone wins an AoN, ask them 2-4 weeks later to show it to you in trade.

Last edited:

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
As a disinterested third party observer, I don't think Solvos or Korrupt really come out of this looking too great.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mean I understand korrupt's dislike towards midget if the things he said he did are true(ie ddosing voip/website after getting kicked etc).

For solkos , dunno. If he took a mask and sold it, going to assume was immediately kicked and that should of been that. But you know people have massive egos and will drag that shit on for years(as you can see) for some dumb ass reason.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
It's a good thing you don't have to hear me in our raid channel that is locked where only officers can speak.
Or did you not realize the raid channel was locked since you are only at about 30 percent of the raids?

P.S. when was it ever acceptable to publicly try to shame a guildmate? You'd think you would want to bite your tongue in these situations.

Ah nice raid attendance burn. When you don't need burger King money you can skip raids to do other things.

I was also talking about Midget, but I don't like you much either so feel free to be offended.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean I understand korrupt's dislike towards midget if the things he said he did are true(ie ddosing voip/website after getting kicked etc).

For solkos , dunno. If he took a mask and sold it, going to assume was immediately kicked and that should of been that. But you know people have massive egos and will drag that shit on for years(as you can see) for some dumb ass reason.

I mean its whatever now, and more on the side of entertainment seeing all the shit he's causing on this server. All of these people repeat the same behaviors over and over on these servers. People who RMT always seem to RMT again no matter what. People also cant hide the need to speak mid raids with horribly nasally voices so its not hard to know who they are even with different names.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Thank god for moderated raid chat ;P It's a godsend.

And yeah usually if someone does it once they will again. But like I said I don't care if someone sells their account if they quit(even if I hope/wish people gave back dropables, that that's wishful thinking) but the other kind of RMT(selling something then still raiding) gets me or the ones that sell an account then try to get in on another character to do it again.

• 1Solidarity