Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Thank god for moderated raid chat ;P It's a godsend.

And yeah usually if someone does it once they will again. But like I said I don't care if someone sells their account if they quit but the other kind of RMT(selling something then still raiding) gets me or the ones that sell an account then try to get in on another character to do it again.

Damn poor Zaide probably had enough. That man is doing the lords work with what he has to work with.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah probably a big pet peeve of mine, mainly from pvp games, is very sloppy VOIP when something important is going on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lushie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah probably a big pet peeve of mine, mainly from pvp games, is very sloppy VOIP when something important is going on.
I liked the BS in splits but a lot of people don't understand when comms need to remain clean depending on the situation. I think moderated was needed just because of the sheer amount of people in the TS. Its a lot more manageable in smaller raid teams or groups to have everyone on the same page with comms... a mute was a long time coming for sure.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i mean yeah zaide is handling some shitters but lets not forget the perks of a guild leader on these krono infested servers, just ask thraka

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bard hit 33 ... now to bribe some 50's to help me level...

Experience is just stupid. 4-5% at level 32, for just a yellow con wan. That's with 25% pot as well.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I mean its whatever now, and more on the side of entertainment seeing all the shit he's causing on this server. All of these people repeat the same behaviors over and over on these servers. People who RMT always seem to RMT again no matter what. People also cant hide the need to speak mid raids with horribly nasally voices so its not hard to know who they are even with different names.

We have transcended to moderated raid teamspeak now. Only like 6 people are allowed to talk. Its fantastic.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys think DBG is more harsh on krono only accounts?

I wonder if someone who has an all-access sub running through their CC, along with buying lots of DBG points doesnt get banned as easily as some krono only account that never spends a dollar on the game.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yea next drama please.. Honestly who even gives a fuck if someone RMT's shit on everquest in 2017. You can buy motherfucking kronos straight from the source to trade for gear at this point.

The only thing I care about is you changing your avatar from the screaming bald dude to the fedora tipper. Change it back.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

I wonder if someone who has an all-access sub running through their CC, along with buying lots of DBG points doesnt get banned as easily as some krono only account that never spends a dollar on the game.
they had no problem giving me a two week suspension despite having ran up over $100 of charges in a week of playing, so I'd guess no. I doubt the minimum wage earning GMs even have access to that sort of billing detail.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>

So last week I traded 6 krono to a free vox account (on a diff ip), then I traded each of those 6 krono to 6 new accounts on another diff IP, consumed them and leveled to 12 with no guide/gm visits or harassing players. Day later they banned them, the vox account, and then my trader that gave the vox account the 6 krono. Told me I sold krono/received krono from a reseller. I've been arguing it, even though it looks that way, but now all of a sudden I cant log in to my petition anymore, just keeps saying sign in at the top after every time. They're definitely monitoring kronos.

Oh and funny story, so awhile back I said I got suspended for 2 weeks on my first 6 box group, so after those 2 weeks I try to login and realize that 2 of the 6 accounts were banned during the 2 weeks. I petitioned and was told the 2 accounts received krono from a cash for krono reseller. So I replied, well thats very interesting mr remdag, considering that my friend loaned me 6 krono and he traded all 6 krono in the same stack, and yet somehow only 2 of those krono ended up in a ban.

I asked him how I was supposed to know that 2 of those krono were bad in the one trade of a 6 krono stack. He's failed to address the issue and each time repeats himself "the two accounts in question received cash for krono kronos" and ignores the glaring mistake here. Yes some of you will say if you push this then he'll ban the rest, yeah they're level 20 and inactive I'm just arguing the fact they cant prove it was RMT, and if it was RMT why didnt you ban all 6 accounts. I further suggested that since only 2 krono ended up in a ban then that my friend had received two bad krono from someone else, and me as a third party is being punished for that. Conveniently this petition is no longer accessable either, keeps saying sign in over and over.

So thats been the fate of my first two 6 box teams. I have another that got banned as well that I started up after these two, that were level 50, that I gave 1 krono to each of the 6 from the trader mentioned above for next month's sub, a day later banned also. Told me I bought krono from my own trader (diff IP). I replied no sir if you check the parcel you can see I had been sending my friend (the trader) items to sell for me and he was sending me back my profits. Conveniently again, can't sign into view this petition either. I figured it was a good story, I mean you see items being sent to the trader then him sending back items and 6 krono (1 krono to each of the 6 lvl 50s).

They're banning so many people that it takes this remdag guy, who seems to be the only one answering them, a whole week to reply, which he then solves your petition after telling you that you RMTed cause you received krono, then you have to petition again and wait another week.

So long story short be careful. Even if you arent selling krono and are helping a friend start up, you risk getting banned and told you RMTed. I have some theories on what they're catching but still theories. I didnt RMT anything in these examples, I received krono to start 6 box team each time from my friends, one krono per account.

I also have a friend who leveled to 50 in the first week, made 200 krono in the first two weeks, then went to use his GF's credit card to buy station cash. The credit card company thought it was fraudulent so it denied it, which ended up banning his account. He told DBG what happened and they said it was not going to be reversed even though they admitted it wasnt a charge back like they thought. He showed all the information, had picture of the CC and his GF's license, everything. In the end they told him no and that they were sorry and they were "losing out" as well.

/endrant I know most of y'all dont care, just figured some bros that are rmting should know.

Last edited:

Lushie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just sounds like DBG being DBG. No idea how to do anything correctly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hes mad about people RMTing when he uses showeq/MQ like no other?

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Madikus

Knows nothing.
We have transcended to moderated raid teamspeak now. Only like 6 people are allowed to talk. Its fantastic.
You're welcome. We talked about opening it back up but a single experience with Midget reminded us why we moderated it in the first place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Lol Midget has been helpful to me a couple times but good lord can he lose his damn mind and go on crazy rants. I find it hilarious.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Anyone have a copper disc they can parcel to ole' Dindu? need to finish these here shoulders

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
You're welcome. We talked about opening it back up but a single experience with Midget reminded us why we moderated it in the first place.

I've had Midget perma-muted since the first day I heard all of his stupid shit. Makes life much nicer.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users