Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
The normal XP rate is abysmal compared to that bonus weekend.

I spent maybe 6 hours at hamlord going from 40-44. I got my guise while in there also so happy about that.

I am guessing now might be a good time to try The Hole?
you are complaining about 6 hours to go from 40 to 44?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It's probably the combination of being spoiled by the bonus and 40+ levels taking a good bit more exp than the levels before.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So judging by the guild forum postings now. I take it selling raid loot got a little out of control?

Louis

Trakanon Raider
So judging by the guild forum postings now. I take it selling raid loot got a little out of control?
Only thing I was aware of was grosk going full rmt. There was also mention of a mistwalker that may have hit market but idk if that was ever confirmed.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Come on make with the drama. We need it to function.

My guild officer core hard vetoed even a casual batphone for open world targets.

Makes me sick all these people are content with welfare instanced dragons when all the REAL dragons are being farmed by FE and loot is given to brain dead randos who immediately sell it.

Wtb competitive spirit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Only drama I got this morning was making fun of some ranger in Trucidation claiming he had full sky-quest items on his druid and shit while I was leveling second main.

lost

<Bronze Donator>

My guild officer core hard vetoed even a casual batphone for open world targets.

Makes me sick all these people are content with welfare instanced dragons when all the REAL dragons are being farmed by FE and loot is given to brain dead randos who immediately sell it.

Wtb competitive spirit.

I know, welcome to agnarr. Had this shit on phinigel too, people just get so used to doing instance content that they dont compete for open world so theres always one guild that just has free uncontested reign of all open world targets. Would be nice to see two guilds racing each other, I know in AOS when shitizen would even try to compete for OW it would be exciting, and yes sometimes they got the target cause they swarmed that shit before we could react, but toxn and astral were great eyes in teh sky.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wow... I played Legends of Kesmai. I really never thought I would hear that game title again. That's a blast from the past. Good times....

yeah my dad still plays it on a private LOK server, the owner created new areas with harder dragons, people are like level 30 been going on for probably 5 or more years now. Was my first game, such a blast.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider

Wtb competitive spirit.

We got Inny, so we dipped our toe in the water.

Don't worry though, we will only get 2 Tash orbs a week from Naggy, so the loot from instanced will start to flow a little bit, a trickle. Who really wants a Cloak of Flames anyway?

Ashenor

Golden Knight of the Realm
I leveled my New Rogue from 1-43 tue into wed. Had fully Ruby, Vox Spear and CoF.

Still shit dmg :). Those 2nd main CoF's though!

• 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Wtb competitive spirit.

That kind of disappoints me. While getting uncontested god/dragon loot everyday isn't the worst thing in the world; I wouldn't mind some competition at this point. Most competition we get at this point t is against ourselves during split raid nights.

I had a feeling that Inny got sniped yesterday. Grats on that!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We got Inny, so we dipped our toe in the water.

Don't worry though, we will only get 2 Tash orbs a week from Naggy, so the loot from instanced will start to flow a little bit, a trickle. Who really wants a Cloak of Flames anyway?

Well when I joined this guild at lvl5 in gfay no one assumed it would be anything.

Papa a_skeleton_02 will keep leading my children to the loot river it's up the to choose if they want to drink.

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
That's too friendly.

Here is what I think of every time it gets mentioned that raiding might not be for everybody in Discord.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
It's unlikely you'll ever get competition in the open world. I imagine most guilds on Agnarr just look to Phinny and see how easy it is to be successful without ever killing anything in the open world, so they are satisfied with just sticking to instances. It lets them set scheduled raid days without being on call 24/7. A lot of people like this model.

Faceless will likely lose a few players over the time of the server, as they just won't like being on call all the time. Especially when it comes to things like Velious, where NToV will be up every other day, and even in Kunark, Trakanon will be up every day.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Kunark is literally the worst. Daily VS and Trak and VP every couple of days.

As it is coming up. What is the optimal leveling route in Kunark? I kinda just fucked around until I got to Karnor/Seb back in the day.

Sterling

El Presidente
As it is coming up. What is the optimal leveling route in Kunark? I kinda just fucked around until I got to Karnor/Seb back in the day.
Is a few different routes but they all sort of suck. Chardok, Deep Seb and Howling Stones are all ok, but the HS key is a bit of a hassle at the start and now without being able to charm the Crypt Specter it gets a bit worse.