Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
I think there is a dude on twitch that is in my pants. He has an interesting setup on a bed.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ryoz

<Donor>
Got lvl 24 on my SK, memorized FD, peaced out on my group in Unrest after getting a rep, running to BB to give a friend some gear, and I get attacked by 6 blues. Try to Feign Death, insufficient mana. Die.

Welcome to lvl 23.

Classic, indeed.

What's your toons name?

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Best idea you've ever had.

Dont think they are in the game yet though, but you'll be able to race change to gnome when they are.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
warriors easiest box anyway. ragefire had gnome sks but they decided to change that on phinigel.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
this type of person is exactly why DBG created this server, too. FE, as much as i love you guys, really are the odd ones out.

I'm in a guild with that raids with the same 40-50 people. We've talked about competing for open world targets, but we don't see the point. We'll snipe a few here and there if we're on and they're up, but we're not bat phoning it in 24/7. We're raiding 4 days a week with 3 days off, and most of our loot is rotting already.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I dont understand why so many faggots in Lguk are afraid of ruining their stupid live side faction.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Shout out to Veoin whoever that is. If you're on here. Some dudes totally recorded your automation group for a solid 10 mins. Just be wary.

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
When was The Hole originally added? I don't recall ever going there or seeing items from that zone when I played back in the day.