Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I hit a lot of superbads lately. Really bad tanks and enchanters in particular, but also people that just don't read and might stand up and do something every few pulls.

A few I'm fairly convinced were out of drink because they were constantly out of mana and weren't really doing anything.

Had to explain ON A RAID to a lvl 50 necro that you needed drink to get mana. he was just liching and begging for clarity.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I was grouped in mistmoore and the puller got into trouble and just died in place rather than train everyone. The cleric ran up to try to res her. We were typing "stop wait stop STOOOOOP STOPPPPPPPP" and he just wouldn't read it, and of course brought a huge chunk of stuff back and I evacd us to zone line.

When we got back he and the bard sat around unresponsive for awhile, while I went and dragged the body back to zone line. "Body here. See this body? Going to res? xname can you res this body right here in front of me?" whole time he's spinning around. And then out of the blue he and the bard (unrelated) take off and start fighting stuff trying to get back where we were.

"Hey body i s here you need to res. HEY stop HEYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYY", just keeps going. We eventually just got some cleric at the zone line to res. My guess is he had a single window with everything going into it and the group chat just flew by too fast for him to read.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I was a little surprised(but not really) at the vast amount of nubs that came out of the woodwork for this server. I leveled up a crew of 4 to 50 and geared them out in the first month and haven't really logged on since because of it. it wasn't nearly this bad on previous TLPs from what I recall, right? is it just my ego that stems from having just done all this shit or is the overall playerbase on this server just really bad?

I joined a PoHate group yesterday which I had to leave after 5 minutes. I was on my monk so I'm the puller. I'm like ok lemme just get buffed up and I'll pull. Two minutes later still not buffed except by the cleric and nobody was afk as they're all moving around n talking etc. I then go "still no chanter or sham buffs, you guys there?". Shaman gives me str and dex and chanter gives me haste and that's it. I then had to spell out that I need a group MR buff and full shaman buffs. Then the very first pull I get two of the caster mobs, one mage one ench. We engage on the mage and I see the other mob just beating the enchanter to death as he's just running around trying to abuse pathing. The shaman isn't slowing and the enchanter couldn't get the other mob mezzed. I'm like thx for group guys, cya.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I joined a PoHate group yesterday which I had to leave after 5 minutes. I was on my monk so I'm the puller. I'm like ok lemme just get buffed up and I'll pull. Two minutes later still not buffed except by the cleric and nobody was afk as they're all moving around n talking etc. I then go "still no chanter or sham buffs, you guys there?". Shaman gives me str and dex and chanter gives me haste and that's it. I then had to spell out that I need a group MR buff and full shaman buffs. Then the very first pull I get two of the caster mobs, one mage one ench. We engage on the mage and I see the other mob just beating the enchanter to death as he's just running around trying to abuse pathing. The shaman isn't slowing and the enchanter couldn't get the other mob mezzed. I'm like thx for group guys, cya.
I can't even imagine how relieved they were.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I hit a lot of superbads lately. Really bad tanks and enchanters in particular, but also people that just don't read and might stand up and do something every few pulls.

The superbads have always been there. I assume they stick out now because more players are reducing their playtime until Kunark. I also assume that every enchanter I run across is going to be incompetent.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Since getting 1-50 on bonus weekend, I haven't really gave two shits.

Lately all of my enjoyment has come from tricking EC tunnel dwellers into dueling me to "raise defense".

I've killed over 50 people in the last two nights. Super giggles.

Hey I know it's dumb. But, I'm having fun and that's what the game is for right?

mega1.png

IMG_20170711_232845.jpg

IMG_20170712_004852.jpg

IMG_20170712_010146.jpg

Bonus: I killed tikkles guilds main tank (my pants)
Fucker took two rounds of dots to finish. Had to dodge his joust melee once he became aware of the 1v1 situation at hand. Most only take 1 round...

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hahahaha

aspect1.png

He's a rogue, doesn't even have a pet but my msg is sloppy to save time.
Can't you not gain defense from player PvP as well?
Teaching the new comers to never trust anyone

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Hahahaha

View attachment 149141

He's a rogue, doesn't even have a pet but my msg is sloppy to save time.
Can't you not gain defense from player PvP as well?
Teaching the new comers to never trust anyone

Lol you tried to do that to my trader, and I was super sketched about it at first then you were like "you have to stop the pet so it doesnt kill me" thats when I was like nope got better shit to do.jpeg

dont dots give xp loss too

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Lol you tried to do that to my trader, and I was super sketched about it at first then you were like "you have to stop the pet so it doesnt kill me" thats when I was like nope got better shit to do.jpeg

Lol. Love you lost. Of course didn't know it was you. You are a master of this server. Damnit y didn't u fall for it so I could post a screeny

God damnit you're the bard. See I get sloppy and mention stop the pet when there's no pet involved. Most don't skip a beat and are ready to melee my asshole on command

By the way the dudes, mabbusbouncer called me by my first name, correct spelling and all which is zero chance unless they truly know me. Hooked up with an old school bro off of our interaction. Thank you!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty funny though keep it up rofl and no i wasnt a bard, i had a mage pet out. trying to pick on level 3s!

Last edited: