Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Playing a mage is fun! I like to watch the misile follow the mob from BFE,

PS anyone want to help PL me ill appreciate it. LendMage is the name.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Lolz. That Loocifer guy joined my group the other night the second I was leaving. Looks like it was good fortune.

Glad he's keeping with the "necro people are trash" theme I like to spout.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Had this happen this morning. Guy then goes on to multi dot then charm HGs from me while medding on his necro. Also dropped a few Lil Wayne lyrics on me. He was quite the EQ gangsta.

tyDUAMB.jpg

Fast forward 20 minutes or so and he attempts to train the sphinxes on me. Leads to this:

yWlXL3k.jpg

One agros on me, and then:

wu76pqp.png

His final chat entries:

wKkPXS6.jpg

--------

All of this over a single HG, where my DoT landed before his.

When we "raided" Efreeti with like 70 people to kick out the farmers he was there with his box group and tried to train 70 people with like 8 imps then died and logged off.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Haha, didn't realize that was my second encounter with him. Must have been in a different pick than I was helping cover.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
meh melee are such drags on caster box groups, cant gate or bind in convenient spots =p

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Had this happen this morning. Guy then goes on to multi dot then charm HGs from me while medding on his necro. Also dropped a few Lil Wayne lyrics on me. He was quite the EQ gangsta.

tyDUAMB.jpg

Fast forward 20 minutes or so and he attempts to train the sphinxes on me. Leads to this:

yWlXL3k.jpg

One agros on me, and then:

wu76pqp.png

His final chat entries:

wKkPXS6.jpg

--------

All of this over a single HG, where my DoT landed before his.

This my friends, is a solid contribution to this thread. Guy totally made you his little bitch. That's what happen when you mess with eq hood gangsters

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Anyone with a druid wanna level some new chars? So damn bored and literally nothing left to do on my main. Might be fun to hang with some forum bros and level something fresh.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Leveling up a bard. Just rolled him today and should be back in town late tomorrow. Name is Stacatto if anyone wants to goof around. Think I made it to 3 before I had to get on the road.

I'm afraid I'm going to like the Bard more than my SK though lol.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I have not had any drama lately. It is kinda sad. It was fun watching Foler trying to get a SoW from stoned Druid though. That guy was comlpetly spaced out.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I have not had any drama lately. It is kinda sad. It was fun watching Foler trying to get a SoW from stoned Druid though. That guy was comlpetly spaced out.

The drama will get spiced up come kunark. Group content drama at least.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Leveling up a bard. Just rolled him today and should be back in town late tomorrow. Name is Stacatto if anyone wants to goof around. Think I made it to 3 before I had to get on the road.

I'm afraid I'm going to like the Bard more than my SK though lol.

Bards don't do much in classic/Kunark

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Got my DE mask on my monk and now I'm glad I never have to sit in that cancerous room again.

Was great that I ran out of the room for a second after someone tried to wipe us to come back to some low 30's enchanter trying to claim that he's been there for hours. Kept trying to chain charm one of the PHs. I guess he forgot druids can dispel.