Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

lost

<Bronze Donator>
dHLoEh.gif

Needless

Toe Sucker
I would assume murican' thanksgiving weekend? which sucks because thats always the weekend my company christmas party is lol

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
What is there to do in an XP weekend once you are maxed?, maybe I can level a bard box for raids and running around.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
How bad did the nerf the exp for fire beetle eyes (and other turn in quests)? I did some bandit sashes and gnoll fangs but not enough to care about it.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All that farming, for nothing :p Was funny, iirc someone in guild said someone would hit 54/55 just on eyes, bet they were in for a surprise.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Quest xp was massively nerfed. Something like 80-90 percent.
Yeah, but the ability to turn in four thousand items at a time makes some not as terrible. You can red wine yourself to level ten in about five minutes of buying red wine and lagging through thousands of quest text (turn logging off to help with that, lol)... If only they would make it so you can buy a full stack at a time.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, but the ability to turn in four thousand items at a time makes some not as terrible. You can red wine yourself to level ten in about five minutes of buying red wine and lagging through thousands of quest text (turn logging off to help with that, lol)... If only they would make it so you can buy a full stack at a time.
Yes, the 1000 stack thing definitely makes a huge difference. Turning in 4000 of something instead of 80 makes things much simpler and if it's all prefarmed might still be worthwhile.

Needless

Toe Sucker
did they change that bonus to affect old 'rare' spawns? i think last year or the year before it was only mobs specifically classified as rares but that was implemented in a much later expansion?

aka... is this going to affect TLP spawns?