Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
You mean no one wants your winning personality?

Could have applied and been in any guild....I only login to dink around with my RL friends.
I have zero time or interest in raiding this go round...

Also, my thoughts are - why login and spend hours raiding shit I've done 100x, all around the EQ world when if I just wait a bit I can get 100x better stuff in one single zone - PoT..but yea, I don't have the energy to raid man.

Thanks though

Edit
I've know nizzar a long time and was asked to be in trudication. I would never be part of a group of people that pulls shenanigans like they do in game.

Last edited:

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Fun story. Cwalk from Trucidildo was training gribnor the small on verina campers, repetitively..........how this fucking waste of life is not banned is beyond me....he got reported by 5+ people that night with screenshots and videos so I'm told.....not banned. Keep on keeping on cwalk. Ban will happen soon and you'll come crying.

Either way I don't really care much. I just hope there is some good in this world that will prevail and ban this fucking clown. I dont even need verina, I just hope those type of shenanigans are enough to get him banned for life.

Someone who does that type of stuff is basically living with zero education, zero $/ hour type of employment, no one anyone on these boards could count on. The type of dude would would eat taco Bell 24/7 to loot a gnome mask and sell it instantly.

He. He. He. Man, this server literally caters to the most unemployed, most fuck ups in life, comma, comma , fucking rejects. Come on bros, hate my posts. hate em, and then realize later you find a silver lining in them and either don't start playing EQ again, or quit EQ again. Go join your family for good times. Fuck the nerds on this forum, me included.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was there that night. Watching everyone in that room die was really fucking funny. Not sure what they expected showing up to that camp after we've been there ~36 hours camping it for one of our bros. Verina popped like 30 minutes after everyone rage logged out.

P.S. Cwalk is employed and quite successful. His weekend started that night due to his schedule.

Oh hey are you in Rusty Dagger? Lol

We've been getting a lot of folks applying to us from Rusty Dagger over the past month. Not sure what's going on over there.

Edit
I've know nizzar a long time and was asked to be in trudication. I would never be part of a group of people that pulls shenanigans like they do in game.

Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but we ask anyone if they want to join. Our motto is tag them and sort through the shitters later. Sometimes the shit clings to the bowl though, and it takes a few extra flushes to get rid of them.

With attrition rates as high as they are on TLP's, you'd be stupid to close recruitment on this server.

I mean, we asked Cupcaek Cupcaek to join purely because Nizzarr thought he might be a cute girl due to his name.

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I was there that night. Watching everyone in that room die was really fucking funny. Not sure what they expected showing up to that camp after we've been there ~36 hours camping it for one of our bros. Verina popped like 30 minutes after everyone rage logged out.

P.S. Cwalk is employed and quite successful. His weekend started that night due to his schedule.

We've been getting a lot of folks applying to us from Rusty Dagger over the past month. Not sure what's going on over there.

Hate to break it to you sweetheart, but we ask anyone if they want to join. Our motto is tag them and sort through the shitters later. Sometimes the shit clings to the bowl though, and it takes a few extra flushes to get rid of them.

With attrition rates as high as they are on TLP's, you'd be stupid to close recruitment on this server.

I mean, we asked Cupcaek Cupcaek to join purely because Nizzarr thought he might be a cute girl due to his name.
Lol, was that you guys who I raided with like the first week of the server? I could never remember who that was.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Fun story. Cwalk from Trucidildo was training gribnor the small on verina campers, repetitively..........how this fucking waste of life is not banned is beyond me....he got reported by 5+ people that night with screenshots and videos so I'm told.....not banned. Keep on keeping on cwalk. Ban will happen soon and you'll come crying.

Either way I don't really care much. I just hope there is some good in this world that will prevail and ban this fucking clown. I dont even need verina, I just hope those type of shenanigans are enough to get him banned for life.

Someone who does that type of stuff is basically living with zero education, zero $/ hour type of employment, no one anyone on these boards could count on. The type of dude would would eat taco Bell 24/7 to loot a gnome mask and sell it instantly.

He. He. He. Man, this server literally caters to the most unemployed, most fuck ups in life, comma, comma , fucking rejects. Come on bros, hate my posts. hate em, and then realize later you find a silver lining in them and either don't start playing EQ again, or quit EQ again. Go join your family for good times. Fuck the nerds on this forum, me included.

I don't play EQ and you come across as one of the biggest losers judging merely by your posts. Get a grip.

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Opimo

Lol, was that you guys who I raided with like the first week of the server? I could never remember who that was.

I seem to recall having to run all the way into Upper Guk to port you because you fell into the water and couldn't get out. I still remember the disappointment in Nizzar's voice when I told him your character was a male dwarf.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I seem to recall having to run all the way into Upper Guk to port you because you fell into the water and couldn't get out. I still remember the disappointment in Nizzar's voice when I told him your character was a male dwarf.
Ya, that was my first week of classic EQ. Before I knew about maps, it wasnt pretty.

Funny cause I could never remember what guild that was, I meant to look you guys up and app eventually but couldn't for the life of me remember the guild name so ended up in FE. So random that it was you guys.

Now that @Zaide gkicked me out since who really knows why, and hes being a little bitch and ignoring me, I should see if I can make the cut to Truc. Ask his officers and they say cause I afk'd during raids although they don't recall it ever happening lol... One even told me he thinks he made a mistake and just wont own up to it. But oh well, was getting bored of cleric anyways.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Meechie

Come app Cupcaek Cupcaek . The boogeyman stories aren't all true, but people love drama (myself included). We have fun and clear content. Tight knit group of competent players, I'm glad I made the switch. I dont feel like just some number to field a raid.

Opimo

Always willing to take another Cleric or whatever. We're not picky on classes. I prefer for people to play what they want.

• 1Like

Cwalk

Bronze Knight of the Realm

Yikes.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I always thought that was the name of the guy that Tom Cruise played in Days of thunder..
Nope Cole Trickle.

Also the past few days as been crazy in EC...Everyone offloading all their shit and people buying it all....Just flipping some things Ive gotten like Fungi Staff for 1kr sell for easy 1kr 5k and tons of other quickly moving items. Made over 10kr today just doing that.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Eh....I don't need money. I'll PL for free sir.....

Won't go out of my way to do it, but if I'm doing my own alts, I'll fill group with forum people if anyone needs..

The guy recently considering a rogue main change is why I even posted this. I'd help him get rocking
LendBard has been created. Pm me your info, I could use some levels. I can bring clerical support.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
F Flaw

Gotta @ me Hutorn! Didn’t see you call me out! Been in Vegas yeah havent logged into EQ In forever. One of these days I’ll log in on my pink robe from Fear.

• 1Like

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
LendBard has been created. Pm me your info, I could use some levels. I can bring clerical support.

Awesome!! As soon as bonus exp hits I will be ready. Please pm me so I have your info saved for quick reply when rdy. Friend Hutorn in game and contact anytime as well

1-30 will be super fast. We may go to 40

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Been getting tells from guilds like Addictions and Venerate asking what our Velious day 1 plan is going to be and if I'm "Friends with Zaide"

I told them FE is skipping Kael to focus on Dain.

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Finished our Raid schedule for Velious, Gonna be fun.

unknown.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users