Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Hell I'll stay up and login my boxes for coh if needed Zaide, to ensure you get it done tonight..... We can discuss my drunken anger rants at a later time, but tonight is about ensuring you win EQ for all of us.

I know you prob don't need it, but I'll give up bed time if needed to help... thanks

I want nothing from it other than to help, you've prepared too hard for this

• 3Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Nice, dicktrickle doesn't like my post. Poor guy. Dickdildo, I don't want SHIT from eq dude.....accept my honesty, be happy with it. I'm not your enemy. It's not so bad dickles.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Expansion done.

vulak.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Which sounds like should be tonight.. Tikkles gunning for it like theres a twinkie inside, but will FE get there in time? find out next time on dragon ball Z

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm glad I just watched a streamer. Can't think of anything interesting really except crystal caverns.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Dragon Defender on the scene. Here to keep RMT trash in the trailer park and SoD's off of Agnarr.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Wake sleeper in first 24h of velious??? Possible???

I hope.......

Would be a server wide first for sure...wow. good job

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Going to bed, surgery cases early am. Wake the sleeper plz. I'd like to see tikkles recorded stream face when he realizes the race is over, no monk robes left....game over..... Not that he's a bad guy, I'd just like to see the RMT eq loot train thoughts come to an end...on stream...no SoDs or gnome masks....dreams of EQ income shattered....

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Why is the SoD so vaunted, even past Velious? Is it the proc? Or just the fact that it is a mega-epeen item?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why is the SoD so vaunted, even past Velious? Is it the proc? Or just the fact that it is a mega-epeen item?

It's the best possible twink weapon in the game and ultra rare. Other than that it's nothing special really.

• 1Like

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Zaide Zaide wants to destroy the loot to make it seem like hes a good guy. Then he will just reclaim the loot and RMT it for himself. Isnt that right Zaide Zaide =)

• 1Worf