Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I never raided vellios before and I was utterly confused when the discord voices kept refering to and giving instructions about "Lenda".

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Zaide Zaide wants to destroy the loot to make it seem like hes a good guy. Then he will just reclaim the loot and RMT it for himself. Isnt that right Zaide Zaide =)
No, I say destroy because it's easier than saying I'm going to give all droppable gear to pets and no drop shit will be assigned to classes that can't use them and then turned into the PoD.

So, Cabdru's team had a strong advantage, they had three guilds focus entirely on ST key mobs, got their keys and took 21 into ST while we were doing Kael / ToV etc. They chose to go to their instance first and then wiped 5 times, now we've got 20 keys and counting, so if they had a chance to wake the sleeper it's rapidly escaping them.

I was hoping to destroy all the ST loot before it ever hit the market on Agnarr, however now there are some Tink masks already out, so destroying them may be pointless now. I'm undecided atm.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
No, I say destroy because it's easier than saying I'm going to give all droppable gear to pets and no drop shit will be assigned to classes that can't use them and then turned into the PoD.

So, Cabdru's team had a strong advantage, they had three guilds focus entirely on ST key mobs, got their keys and took 21 into ST while we were doing Kael / ToV etc. They chose to go to their instance first and then wiped 5 times, now we've got 20 keys and counting, so if they had a chance to wake the sleeper it's rapidly escaping them.

I was hoping to destroy all the ST loot before it ever hit the market on Agnarr, however now there are some Tink masks already out, so destroying them may be pointless now. I'm undecided atm.

Zaide Zaide flip flopping already. Very convenient now that you can't control the RMT market to make max $$$ for yourself you are saying something different. Zaide Zaide

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Look how fucking salty cupcake is about getting the boot. Tagging him twice every post doesn't do anything.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Look how fucking salty cupcake is about getting the boot. Tagging him twice every post doesn't do anything.
It's More for fun than anything to me =). I like how he pretends to ignore me. Plus I Was able to cash out for 1200 and play my rogue instead

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm

It's really pathetic how mad some people can get without realising just what a degenerate fuck you really have to be for a mass raiding guild to repeatedly reject you.

That or...

"I have had accounts with both PA and redguides. I have traded and had krono and real money transactions with loot throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man."

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Faceless Empire has awoken the sleeper on Agnarr in 22 hours with 22 players.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Didn't you WTB kronos and brag about mq2 botting before?

Are you diabetic or retarded?
I dont try and hide what i do, I mean i literally just said above I sold my account. Nice try though!
I like how Zaide Zaide tries to act like hes destroying all the sleeper loot, yet they are still using the shield/primal velium weapons.

• 1Salty

lost

<Bronze Donator>
i mean they should be salty, ruined the purpose of velious for many players that didnt get to experience it in classic. could say a lot of people came to velious just for that and might just stop after it.

i wouldnt be suprised if this causes DBG to change how sleeper works, so their casual base can get some exposure to it next TLP. i'm surprised they havent already but waking it day 2 is gonna definitely put some attention to it i think, and i wonder if they'll see a decline in subs or not. ring war was pretty busted/buggy last server, doubt thats fixed.

tov is just so so long for casuals i doubt they'll do it for very long either. the casual guilds can take what 7 hours to do tov.

• 1Like