Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

m0ve

Trakanon Raider
Don't know if my post had anything to do with this, but Ambulam just came back and apologized for his/her behaviour.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Same. Zero drama and completed 2 sets of shards. But then you and I are big dick dps so maybe folks just move out the way?

Really, it ashames me to share a guild tag with folks who trash talk. If you're going to trash talk at least do it as a chinaman farmer with broken english. y u ks???? i krono sale.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah I literally paste these screenshots into our discord @ the members in question and most members go in on them for being retards.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I really missed how fucking fun it is to play a beastlord in a good exp grind group.

What are you doing in groups?
I've been buffing slowing and sending my pet in and having it off tank if needed.

Also doing the shards solo is pure aids. Without an insta kill box like a wizard or monk its just sit there and pray for scraps.
Bring back VP key clicking, at least I can spam the shit outta my mouse as fast as anyone

Last edited:

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
You mean MQ2 it right? Don’t be coy.
Nope you fucked my mq2 before that.
Also I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to do that.

Additionally holy cow has mq2 made a comeback or I just notice it more cause of nexus.
Stick is so obvious

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
really, u see mq2? with the way they did it, seems like only an insider would be able to get the source to modify and compile.

they set up some precompile github system that lets you compile it but the offsets file or whatever (not a coder obv) that youd need to modify is held server side only and put into the compiled file it spits out for you. no way to get to it unless youre one of the paid sites that probably get the source still.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Nope you fucked my mq2 before that.
Also I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to do that.

Additionally holy cow has mq2 made a comeback or I just notice it more cause of nexus.
Stick is so obvious
MQ2 was totally fine during all of Kunark. Stop bullshitting man.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
cb6iN6M.png

I know I used MQ2 when it had maps during Ragefire so it was around back then as well. Plus we had this happen to our guild as well.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
ya back then the source was publicly available, but last fall eqmule got a hold of like 5 different versions of hacked MQ2, it was going rampant even though he thought it was "very hard to crack his fixes" until he had 5 different workarounds emailed to him. So he pulled the source publicly and made this delivery system that keeps the one or two files private until the user needs it compiled, so its harder to modify.

I mean hell I had MQ2 day one of phinigel and eqmule thought mq2 wasnt cracked until agnarr. how else did you think I 3 boxed three monks swapping primal fists/epic click, flying kick while sitting on lady nev on 3? once i coded in that avatar buff check to swap in my primal then swap it out, whoo wee life got so much easier. I couldnt imagine 6 boxing without it. my bard and my warrior had primal weapons too.

that pic above was whatshis face when he showed up at efreeti on his necros?

the funny thing was some of those people's workaround disabled the "integrity has been preserved" protection which when someone reported one of those people for possible MQ2, the GM could scan them and the integrity wasnt there to protect them so they got caught everytime. The ones that figured out how to keep that protection in were never caught until someone sent copies to eqmule =p the protection is there as part of dbg's deal with mule to keep people on non TLP servers safe while using mq2 by preventing scans

Last edited:

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Same. Zero drama and completed 2 sets of shards. But then you and I are big dick dps so maybe folks just move out the way?

Really, it ashames me to share a guild tag with folks who trash talk. If you're going to trash talk at least do it as a chinaman farmer with broken english. y u ks???? i krono sale.

All I ever do is try to initiate discussions with trainers. "Excuse me sir why did you train my group?" In the hopes the person is dumb enough to trash talk so I can /report it and get them sent on a vacation like Shoguun.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
lol i wouldnt talk like a china man, makes people harass you more. look at the asian farmers in seb at spore king and hiero rofl. i had a faceless monk train me 2 weeks ago, i saw it coming and ae'd it down, he ran around corner fd'd yelling HELP HELP as if this luclin raiding faceless monk couldnt fd his own train anywhere else except ontop of me.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Do GMs browse this forum?

Last night I was clearing to the frame mob with a group in AR. And 2 groups of Ship Wrecked starting clearing behind us and ...accidentally pulled 20 mobs on themselves and died.

Earlier that day a box group of Scions of time was trying to sell the AR shard for like 3 krono, They also accidentally pulled a bunch of rock mob on themselves and died.

Here is an ultra protip for all those bad box bards don't keep pulsing AE slow when your not actually fighting anything it makes it too easy.

Also I respect women.

EQ000310.jpg

• 1Worf

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Especially since he was the one saying people should get a life rather than doing the 10th Ring War.

All chars leveled on bonus exp powerlevel groups. Didn't take much time to be honest. Didn't and would never just grind my life away when there are faster options.

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
More cringe:

I was 4 boxing the FG shard (north room) when Ambulam and Browniebite showed up.

A few minutes before that, a guildmate told me a FE and a truci tried to train him in the grey, died and then left.
He confirmed it was the same 2, so I invited him to come to FG. Once they saw him they instantly gated out.
No mobs where killed in the meantime, they came to a cleared camp and left shortly before respawn.

Just seeing this post now, but we gkicked Brownie about an hour ago from Truci since someone else reported that these two are almost definitely the same person, and his story changed three times during the course of a 10 minute conversation I had with him.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
ya back then the source was publicly available, but last fall eqmule got a hold of like 5 different versions of hacked MQ2, it was going rampant even though he thought it was "very hard to crack his fixes" until he had 5 different workarounds emailed to him. So he pulled the source publicly and made this delivery system that keeps the one or two files private until the user needs it compiled, so its harder to modify.

I mean hell I had MQ2 day one of phinigel and eqmule thought mq2 wasnt cracked until agnarr. how else did you think I 3 boxed three monks swapping primal fists/epic click, flying kick while sitting on lady nev on 3? once i coded in that avatar buff check to swap in my primal then swap it out, whoo wee life got so much easier. I couldnt imagine 6 boxing without it. my bard and my warrior had primal weapons too.

that pic above was whatshis face when he showed up at efreeti on his necros?

the funny thing was some of those people's workaround disabled the "integrity has been preserved" protection which when someone reported one of those people for possible MQ2, the GM could scan them and the integrity wasnt there to protect them so they got caught everytime. The ones that figured out how to keep that protection in were never caught until someone sent copies to eqmule =p the protection is there as part of dbg's deal with mule to keep people on non TLP servers safe while using mq2 by preventing scans
That someone was a_skeleton_03.
MQ2 was totally fine during all of Kunark. Stop bullshitting man.
Sep 20th is when mule got ahold of MQ2 from you sir. That would be at least 2 months before velious launched. Sometimes I think you are really smart, other times I wonder how you function.

And ya the in game map for mq2 was where its at.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah we believe Ambulam and Brownie are Ryantwin that scammer from RG. The voice is just too distinctive and between us and Trucidation they logged in from NJ, Canada and Britain but always shared those IPs. Also both claimed the other was female while in voice in seperate guilds.

Needless to say, Ambulam is looking for guild.

• 1Worf

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Just seeing this post now, but we gkicked Brownie about an hour ago from Truci since someone else reported that these two are almost definitely the same person, and his story changed three times during the course of a 10 minute conversation I had with him.

Ambulan's app on the Faceless page set off my bullshit detector. There's no fucking way you could have played EQ from 99 to 04 and not remember the name of the guild(s) you were in.