Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Ravanta

Trakanon Raider
You get click from bags and bandolier, funny I quit right before this hits.

I thought that as well. But I'm really glad I also deleted my character. There won't be any temptation to pop back in and relive the glory of clicking items from within bags when the players were wanting that for so long. I can't remember when it was first released (VoA?) but when I saw that in the expansion teaser, I'm pretty sure I got hard.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just start in velious or luclin. That alone would be a nice change.

For real. Luclin especially is one that 90% is wasted every TLP. It has tons of leveling spots and added intermediate raids, but everyone hits it vulaked out and 60 already.

Eonan

Doer of Things
For real. Luclin especially is one that 90% is wasted every TLP. It has tons of leveling spots and added intermediate raids, but everyone hits it vulaked out and 60 already.

Luclin has some fun leveling zones, always disliked that you didn't get to play them in the TLP until the actual expansion came out.

Roxby

Lord Nagafen Raider
Luclin is so fun, just wait until the trucidation clerics sneak into your OW raid targets and start BDAing your tanks! Great fun, and Daybreak games won't do shit about it. Gotta love this game.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
Can you buff block BDA? Seems like the thing to do after next patch will be to BDA the next cleric in the cheal rotation.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Can you buff block BDA? Seems like the thing to do after next patch will be to BDA the next cleric in the cheal rotation.

You can, although it does have benefit to have unblocked as well at times. It's a pretty amazing tool for plenty of nice tricks for things like helping rocky aggro transitions/etc.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We cleared VT last night under the assumption next week as all the mobs would be tethered to their rooms.
Fucking kill me that is a lot if trash.

Sterling

El Presidente
The trash should be restored to original AC values and AE blind like they did at launch!

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started leveling up last week here. Just my luck the announced a new TLP. What are your guys thoughts on sticking around on Agnarr? Project it has more staying power and that a good amount of hte population will stay, or should I save my energy for the new TLP in March?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Just started leveling up last week here. Just my luck the announced a new TLP. What are your guys thoughts on sticking around on Agnarr? Project it has more staying power and that a good amount of hte population will stay, or should I save my energy for the new TLP in March?

No matter what they do with other servers Agnarr will be a ghost town within 12 weeks of PoP launching. People don't understand how little replay value PoP has.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You have 14 Days. If after that time the Vex Thal is not properly tuned, I am deleting my characters, and cancelling all of my accounts. The rest of my guild will follow suit, as will several other guilds and people that play Everquest.

To be brief, I did not work my ass off, jumping through your idiotic hoops with my friends and guildmates, so I could go to a zone where trash can't be kited. EVEN if past this initial moronic trash I can finally get my entire guild in to raid with me, FUCK YOU GUYS. Seriously, FUCK YOU.

I cannot believe this... right now I'm just so pissed off. I am sitting here in Vex Thal, and 3/4 of my guild is just sitting around AFK masturbating while the rest of the raid is clearing trash. Don't you people have ANY FUCKING DECENCY? SMEDLEY WHY DON'T YOU STOP COUNTING YOUR MONEY AND START ISSUING ORDERS?

The tragic irony of creating the ultimate cockblock encounter in the form of Emperor Ssraeshza which requires 80 people to be geared and keyed and then to spend hours clearing trash.

14 Days.... after that this site will change from the most popular EQ fan site on the internet to the most popular Pantheon fan site on the internet. I'm done playing ball with you useless fuckers... it's my turn.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users