Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
Foaming303.5010.04.1851% (132/257)

That's 132 raid mobs in 30 days. That's an average of 4.5 raid mobs every single day for 30 days straight.

you smell like garbage.

It's okay to be jealous.

Think Ssra + VT accounts for 96 of those mobs if you did them both once a week fully. Seems reasonable?

Last edited:

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's more like 6 every other day with a random one here or there. Life of a batphone guild! I do, however, wear Old Spice Classic since that is all that is chemically powerful enough.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's more like 6 every other day with a random one here or there. Life of a batphone guild! I do, however, wear Old Spice Classic since that is all that is chemically powerful enough.
I used to be like man, wish I had more play time, or could hit those batphones all the time. Now that I'm past EQ, I'm like, wtf was I thinking? I'm all for sitting down and grinding EQ for hours and hours, but in hindsight, batphones are dumb as fuck, and I wish they were never required.

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
a_skeleton_02 I’m full vt geared and my boxes have 5 each like foaming and I’m at even worse ra. Jealousy creates depression and makes you eat and gain weight buddy. Is that why you look the way you do ?

• 3Ice Burn
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 3 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Almost two days later. Dread terror fright still stacked up in the spot they spawned at. Never seen this before and may just have to do instance for a tear to finish my friend's sham epic.

I'd prefer open world as I spent a lot of time getting an army of chars in to a safe place near terrors spawn point. Lot less clearing than doing a fresh instance

I'm in no rush to play so we can leave all our chars here in waiting till the right opportunity

Vise

Molten Core Raider
They didn't spawn like that. Someone Agro'd CT and he did his call and they never roam back.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
They didn't spawn like that. Someone Agro'd CT and he did his call and they never roam back.

To repeat. I was the only person in fear as all three golems respawned. Terror spawned last. The only one we want to kill. So we get ready without agroing a single mob. I track terror and he's not in the direction he usually is. I take my mage eye out in the field and see terror dread and fright all bunched up near CT area. Without ever having agro. No one ever took a DT either.

People have said give them time to reset. It's been two days, they haven't moved.

Something is not working as indend

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
If it's been two days and you're still jerking dicks waiting on mobs to respawn instead of just popping an instance you may be beyond saving.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
If it's been two days and you're still jerking dicks waiting on mobs to respawn instead of just popping an instance you may be beyond saving.

But...we've basically maxed out aas on all our boxes and had quit till pop. Only came back to finish off a few epics for my buddies chars. We are in no rush and I'd much prefer a proper working zone instead of porting all chars back out to feerrott, breaking in, clearing all the way back to terror....I just don't have energy for that. I had to FD flop a necro dragging mage corpse all the way to east wall to Rez and coh the army in. I say go, 3 people login all chars(12 total) and we smash him.

I appreciate the comments but let's please just focus on issue at hand. There is a very good reason why I actually came to the board to post about some shit from classic on agnarr. As embarrassing as it is... I'm looking for efficiency not effort

Last edited:

Ryoz

<Donor>
Tx for boxing advice. Just need to convince someone to let me use a high level healer to help my xps /wink

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Check PM Ryoz Ryoz
Get to level 20sh, have an AE class in your group, mage/bard/wiz , or else you are gonna be attack tabbing a lot =)