Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So, I haven't done PoP since live..

Do you essentially need all Flags for Time, or to just be carried into the Elementals and get those? Can't remember that shit, too long ago.

Also, remember hearing some people on here discuss that Flagging was broken and you could just skip most of it?

Sterling

El Presidente
So, I haven't done PoP since live..

Do you essentially need all Flags for Time, or to just be carried into the Elementals and get those? Can't remember that shit, too long ago.

Also, remember hearing some people on here discuss that Flagging was broken and you could just skip most of it?
You can get flagged for time just by doing the 4 elemental gods and combining in the quintessence thing, or you can be 85 percented into time and loot a quitenessence thing and that also can flag you. That being said the PoP charm is going to be the best charm on the server so you'll want to get the full set of backflags to max that out at some point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Getting Elemental (the Elemental gods also flag for their own plane) and Time flagged will be the easiest thing about a month into PoP as covered above. The rest of the back flags will be harder, however I think a few people (perhaps myself included) will be running open backflagging raids eventually.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ryoz

<Donor>
Any of you guys run guilds here that I could get in on? I’m pretty casual and it will take me a while to finish levels but would like to eventually get in on some raidables.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sweet. They can really enjoy farming (Tier 1 Zone Name) as their 65 unflagged character day 2!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
You guys are welcome for the named we warmed up for you before 30+ Faceless stole it from us. Sad our ranger logged 5 minutes before because we were only 5k dmg from keeping it.

• 1Like

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't get why people on past TLP servers complained about PoStorms. Getting keyed/flagged for BoT has been one of the easiest things I've done on agnarr

Xevy

Log Wizard
I think FE is full retarding and trying to get to time by Sunday or something stupid. Most other guilds are taking it slower and have cleared most if not all of T1 raids. Some of the medium tier guilds I think are just powering to 65 first to make the raids that much easier as they may not have a full 72. Our guild aimed at getting into Time 4 weeks in, but we're slightly ahead of schedule so it may be 2-3 weeks. There's no rush since this server has just entered the hospice. Albeit a highly populated hospice, but a hospice.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Xevy you realize this might all be shut down within 2 weeks?

Get Time cleared before its over.

• 1Like