Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
We got LMM down at level 61 earlier. Actually did all the trials and then walked into OW and killed him first pull. Exactly like we tested on Test server. Glad we got that time in to figure out the little details.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't get why people on past TLP servers complained about PoStorms. Getting keyed/flagged for BoT has been one of the easiest things I've done on agnarr

You're first TLP must be Agnarr or you have never played on a server with hardcore guilds competing.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I think after doing the VP key a few times your tolerance for keying/flagging autism goes way up. Lol @ watching level 51's come contest ground spawns in Swamp and Kaesora, or seeing people try to charm gate AJ's for weeks on end.

After about 24 hours you're done with the storm keys and everything is gravy. I remember dozens of people still socking ground spawns like eight weeks into Kunark.

Vise

Molten Core Raider
We got LMM down at level 61 earlier. Actually did all the trials and then walked into OW and killed him first pull. Exactly like we tested on Test server. Glad we got that time in to figure out the little details.

LMM was pretty easy tbh, Addictions walked in at level 61 with no time on test and one shot it with one death ( a ramp tank)

baconlog

Molten Core Raider
PoP baby!

faceless_cares.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
@mealin pm'd me G Grisvok

you do know nothing you or aos officers did was ever impressive right? to come troll on agnarr when your ass is long gone just shows how much of an idiot you really are. I still hear about how everyone hates you lol. Like you realize a automated batphone system took 0 skill as far as camping and server first. we beat all your times without your garbage Skynet. gtfo outta here douche

Who and what persons times are you even talking about? I cant keep up with all of my Agnarr haters.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
You're first TLP must be Agnarr or you have never played on a server with hardcore guilds competing.

Storms was easy as fuck on Prexus. Even the first few weeks. Was pretty much 24/7 pug raids /randoming things.

I would start faction wars in this zone just like Drunder, Fortress of Zek. Drag the entire forest side to desert side

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are rangers already dominating everything? I assume as their dps dominance becomes more well known it'll just get worse? Or peeps not really care?

Sterling

El Presidente
Are rangers already dominating everything? I assume as their dps dominance becomes more well known it'll just get worse? Or peeps not really care?
It's mostly early on since Elemental Bows are a thing, but once you add LDoN augs and people in full time gear it shifts to monks