Everquest AMA with Holly Windstalker

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zuzanne

Trakanon Raider
EQ2 has given level 100 and level 110 characters out like candy lately.
I would like to be able to buy a level 100 heroic in EQ. Can this be made possible?

Also, in EQ, I just want a zone, a place where I can go and kite by myself. I like grouping and I have a regular group. But then I end up only playing when the others are in game.
The zone doesn't need loot or anything. I just want to kite and relax and gain some AAs. I used to be able to do this since I started in Kunark. Please, can I have it again? (Is Gnome Memorial Mountain supposed to be that zone? I know the mobs don't hit hard and some can be snared.)

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
When will you support true box natively?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A big concern I hear from a lot of people on tlps is veteran rewards, usually mentioned with the same "too much to be able to catch up" sentiment that prevents people from jumping into live.

Would it be possible to put veteran rewards on the store? This would allow returning players on a new account and/or main switchers hoping to start up a new character to have a chance (for a price!) to actually access these and not feel irrevocably behind.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Will we get classic orc garbs for modern orc models? I'd like to see those thugs in yellow scale.

• 1Like

DonBenno

Molten Core Raider
When will PoP actually go live on Selo's? Is it a random window for everyone? Will it activate at the same time for everyone?

• 1Cringe

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
When will PoP actually go live on Selo's? Is it a random window for everyone? Will it activate at the same time for everyone?
Dude, are you retarded? it will be the same time for everyone just like every expansion release has been. If you're retarded you'll think it'll be different because people see it in their time zones and then whine because they think it's different but it's all going to be the same time.

• 1Salty

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am guessing a_skeleton_03 will filter out the blatant trolls and the Mental Handicapper's treating this like questions to Daybreak customer service.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I am guessing a_skeleton_03 will filter out the blatant trolls and the Mental Handicapper's treating this like questions to Daybreak customer service.
I will trim out any non questions and BLATANT trolling, or personal attacks, but will leave in funny questions.

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Holly

Do you remember laughing as us Planetsiders along with Devs TRAY and Higby mocked and made fun of Ponytail and all of the EQNext nerds on stage at SOElive 2013?

Reg

Future Crew

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Thread is now closed for questions, thanks to all who volunteered a question. The results of the AMA will be posted soon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.