Everquest AMA with Holly Windstalker

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is there plans to revitalize the brand with new products?

Do you watch the Everquest Show?

Sancus

Trakanon Raider
In The Burning Lands, spell and AA development was extremely... lacklustre. Developer posts during beta indicated their time was being devoted to other projects. Are there plans to add or reallocate resources towards meaningful class development (not just copy/paste Ability X at 20% more damage/HP/etc)?

As a followup, The Burning Lands relied heavily on itemization for power increases. Are there plans to increase the degree to which certain archetypes (Priests, Casters) scale with better gear? Additionally, are there plans to make itemization meaningful to gameplay in some way (i.e. having item x changes/affects decisions I make, rather than being a passive power upgrade)?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
I miss the old spell effects, would be nice to be able to trigger new or old effects in the models options

• 1Like

Nniki

Golden Knight of the Realm
Any chance forum permissions could be regranted to view the archived old forums once again? A lot of good information is available in those forums. It's sad to see it locked away from the public.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Do you have a plan to deal with the reemergence of MacroQuest and other "cheating" software on TLP servers? Are you even aware that this software has become more and more common on TLP's over the past two years?

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ark

Trakanon Raider
Classic or Luclin models?

Do you agree people who use Luclin models are objectively worse at Everquest than those who use Classic models?

Do you pronounce it "Luck-lin" or "Loose-lin"?

Christ, not everyone pronounces it "Luke-lin"?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Any chance forum permissions could be regranted to view the archived old forums once again? A lot of good information is available in those forums. It's sad to see it locked away from the public.
This is done.

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's been said twice, but why haven't Necro dots been re-worked? They are so far behind every other dps class...

Hey Holly,
Question 1 - Will there ever be a PvP TLP ?
Question 2 - Will there ever be a FV ruleset TLP server added?
Question 3 - is Daybreak going to continue their Mobile Everquest for tablet/Ipad and if so can you access regular servers with this new game type on ur iPad or what not?

• 1Like

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Did you watch the Ice-T and Michael Rappaport Amtrak VS Faceless disses?

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What would it take, money or staff or otherwise, to GUARANTEE a big tlp launch that has no technical problems?

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dear Holly,

Does a man with a 3 digit Magelo profile # impress you? A/S/L?

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Good morning.

Is there any plans of having a multiaccount management system for multiboxers to centralize payments and account management.

Also can multiboxers get a discount, it does gets a bit expensive to run a full crew, and unfortunately the nature of the game requires it most of the time.

• 1Worf

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Are there any plans to increase the operating budget of EQ, or is management's plan to continue to slowly reduce its size from its current "4.5 artists, 5.3 designers, and 5.7 programmers" despite "the fact that the EverQuest team has been continually begging management for 2 additional content designers for multiple years to no avail". (Quotes from Dzarn).

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
PvP server.

2 box server.

This true box shit is dumb as hell, the amount of people that do more than 3 or 4 boxes is very small, and most of those will either cheat or set up half a dozen comps anyway. Most ppl just wanna be able to port / buff / do simple boxing.

How many people working at the top of Daybreak are mentally retarded?

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Dear Holly Windstalker,

Fuck you.

That bear hit me first and I was just running for my life.

Why, holly, I was only level 4... why?

Your pal, TBT.

p.s. fuck you

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.