Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Anyone have a guide for necros? Can't find a decent one that gives must get splells, particularly at low levels

ok got the sheet working. feel free to send me any questions once server launches can PM me here or get me at ;t agnarr.tserothx or agnarr.thena. I may make a char to dick around on Coirnav on but havent decided yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
ok got the sheet working. feel free to send me any questions once server launches can PM me here or get me at ;t agnarr.tserothx or agnarr.thena. I may make a char to dick around on Coirnav on but havent decided yet.
Awesome. Thanks

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Positive changes to the TLP's from what I am reading. Removal of out of era potions, Runneye loot being removed, idols removed, and the healing potion changes coming are really good steps in making this more like original EQ. The power creep on these servers is silly enough as it is from spells and melee, let alone focii that didn't exist in classic and early expacs.

The focii would be easy enough to remove entirely but I think the reason they haven't is just because they can't do the work to balance melee (it'd be non-trivial for example to have different monk H2H ratios for TLP vs live) down to their original classic damage range so if they got rid of focus effects casters would all be in a rough place.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I’d like to join if there is. Can’t convince any of my friends to join me on this adventure, so will need to get together with some folks.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Is there going to be a forum guild or forum channel?

think most of the hardcore people are going to be joining Mabbu(Coirnav on main forums) Relentless Insomnia guild. Hope it works out for them but Mabbu is a known piece of shit so you never know. Tons of casual guilds though from what ive seen. If the forums get a guild up and running id be down to casual it up a couple days a week for fun. Kinda wanna get the server first Epic Request serverwide again for monk. Was nice being the first Grandmaster on phinny LOL

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
think most of the hardcore people are going to be joining Mabbu(Coirnav on main forums) Relentless Insomnia guild. Hope it works out for them but Mabbu is a known piece of shit so you never know. Tons of casual guilds though from what ive seen. If the forums get a guild up and running id be down to casual it up a couple days a week for fun.

Keep an eye out for any infidels trying to enter Lord Nagafens holy temple to RMT GEBS. I hear Slim Shady and Nicki Minaj are going to be streaming that camp this weekend again on twitch.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Keep an eye out for any infidels trying to enter Lord Nagafens holy temple to RMT GEBS. I hear Slim Shady and Nicki Minaj are going to be streaming that camp this weekend again on twitch.

Time for young miley to make a comeback. Maybe as a cleric this time.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Time for young miley to make a comeback. Maybe as a cleric this time.

The day we got Dandin and we sent him tells saying it was Mabbu and Elaida was some of the funniest shit Ive seen. Elaydius I know it’s you training me!

rad

Lord of Guk
That mongoloid was a national treasure. To think he's brought a child into this world, we might have Jr trying to flux Naggy in 15 years.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>

Lol guess I wont touch efreeti until my necro group is up, then I can just pet kill him while FD. Doubt my first group will be 50 this weekend, not with the kind of weather around here! Might hit st pete beach or weeki wachee for some kayaks.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
The day we got Dandin and we sent him tells saying it was Mabbu and Elaida was some of the funniest shit Ive seen. Elaydius I know it’s you training me!

Backstory to this? I dont know any of these folks but would like to know more.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Backstory to this? I dont know any of these folks but would like to know more.

He's a random EQ streamer who put out how to videos of playing a top of the line Enchanter. He would hilariously always die or say the kind of nonsense you can hear in those videos on demand. Basically he is the TLP's version of Searyx with a touch more of the downs. I don't know how the training started but our guildleaders and another servers guildleaders made level 1 clerics named after pop stars they would train people who RMT'd or in this case Dandin. Dandin would always freak TF out like he does in that clip going on about paging lead GM Holly Windstalker.

The best though was his woman joined our guild with either his or someones bastard child. She was a thicc'un like your typical EQ behemoth of a woman and yet still managed to cuck like 3 dudes in our guild. They all bought her multiple 40 slot bags and paid her bills and her kids.

100% normal in EQ

• 6Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 6 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
He's a random EQ streamer who put out how to videos of playing a top of the line Enchanter. He would hilariously always die or say the kind of nonsense you can hear in those videos on demand. Basically he is the TLP's version of Searyx with a touch more of the downs. I don't know how the training started but our guildleaders and another servers guildleaders made level 1 clerics named after pop stars they would train people who RMT'd or in this case Dandin. Dandin would always freak TF out like he does in that clip going on about paging lead GM Holly Windstalker.

The best though was his woman joined our guild with either his or someones bastard child. She was a thicc'un like your typical EQ behemoth of a woman and yet still managed to cuck like 3 dudes in our guild. They all bought her multiple 40 slot bags and paid her bills and her kids.

100% normal in EQ
Jesus