Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
I keep checking to see if the server is up early. Should I stop doing that? I guess I got used to FFXIV predicting servers would be up at a specific time and then they'd be up a couple hours early.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I keep checking to see if the server is up early. Should I stop doing that? I guess I got used to FFXIV predicting servers would be up at a specific time and then they'd be up a couple hours early.
In the past they've been fairly accurate. Generally delaying rather than coming up early.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
A bro should reserve my name so i dont get stuck with fuckin cupiexxxxx again would be much appreciated <3

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Essentially, on Reddit the Coirnav user is really Mabbu, he's secretly the leader of Relentless Insomnia (Coirnav guild that's currently recruiting) and that anyone that joins is a fucking idiot that's only going to get RMT exploited by him, he's gonna roll his entire guild the first time he gets a BoC/SoD, etc.. And at the end "If this post gets deleted you'll know I was right."

haha its a valid point.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I would like to play a Iksar Bst, but the fuckers never release a server with all classes/races unlocked. Together with the abysmall exp rate I pass this time.

Salshun

Silver Knight of the Realm
haha its a valid point.

The same guy has made similar posts to /Everquest and /AgnarrFlames. He seems quite passionate about it.

Just looked at his account, "EqInformer". He made the account on March 4th, has 4 posts, all about this issue.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
most of us TLP veterans know about mabbu. these guilds are just a regurgitation of the previous server, like waffle is an officer in that guild and he used to train boxers on phinigel cause boxers suck, now hes a boxer and helping lead the new open world raiding guild. its a who's who, if you join that guild just assume rmt is going on, its the new norm.

frankly when you raid instance + open world which open world can spawn every day, you get a TON of loot, so it only leads people to sell chars, droppables etc. any sort of guild bank will be overflowing cause of the amount of loot, and some guild leaers prefer to sell loot for krono and store krono in the guild bank, but its been proven accounts with lot of krono get special attention from DBG so then I could see someone "moving" the krono to sell.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I would like to play a Iksar Bst, but the fuckers never release a server with all classes/races unlocked. Together with the abysmall exp rate I pass this time.

Luclin's about halfway done on Agnarr. You could make an Iksar Beastlord there today, take advantage of the bonus experience, still raid a bit in Luclin if you wished, and then have all of PoP to look forward to.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
ready.png

less than 10 minutes boys. (hopefully)

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
Yea, I'm getting an unknown error just trying to select the server from the list. It's probably that fucking Mabbu guy ruining everyone's fun!

Edit: Wonder how many 30-40-something dudes are sitting there pressing "PLAY EVERQUEST!" right now.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I just wanted to squat on some names but it's looking like this is going to be more like Agnarr's launch (i.e. shitty).