Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

Atabishi

Lord Nagafen Raider
Korrupt Korrupt You guys should just team up with MIM at this point and snipe the server first naggy/vox since RI declined the offer. Would be quite hilarious.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was the case during the RF/LJ era and before but on current TLPs Necro pets are very poor tanks aside from the 48 pet and the 59.

^^^ Another Necro sensei, this man taught me the ropes leveling with me on Agnarr.

A Atabishi we just want the planes open and will help anyone

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Vaclav Vaclav y u so mad bro?

Not remotely mad, just find it hilariously hypocritical all those "trying" things were literally ex-hardcores fucking around like he's talking about being heavenly that he used to shit on.

Not a fan of intellectual inconsistency.

Heck he used to bash IVAS/OGC for the joint AoWs - and what's he literally talking about now... same thing.

• 1Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
He thinks raiding quietly in an instance is the same thing as being pests in open world, forming raids to block keys, and sending those 2 idiots Consensual and Explosive to train us every expansion. Poor guy is either trolling bad or hes a just an idiot, either way.

Our homies just absorbed his mighty and independent guild too, that could be the cause of this salt.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
No one ever sent Explosive - he did that against guild direction to cut it out, but he got a chip on his shoulder over someone early on... (I'd probably recall the name if I heard it)

You're literally talking about the actions of like 3 people as the whole (Explosive and Cons were the same person - just his alt while suspended) - the rest were doing exactly the same stuff as you are talking about these days... yea, some outliers are problems if I cared to remember names I could list dozens of yours...

Or dozens of cases of your folks causing drama with us over keys for no reason.

Ambiturner Ambiturner It's more of an emotional investment, not really a time one ("Not worth my time" in non-literal sense may have been said though) - I treat it like TV these days, something to chill out and do with friends vs. this weird sports team bullshit. (I'd say the same thing to "our" outliers as well - interesting that universally all those types seem to be the quick burnouts though - all of "ours" are gone as well as most of "theirs") Dealing with others that don't want to cooperate just isn't worthwhile to me.

Much happier being in a guild with ZERO people like that though. Still same serious tier of play, but none of the bad apples.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
No one ever sent Explosive - he did that against guild direction to cut it out, but he got a chip on his shoulder over someone early on... (I'd probably recall the name if I heard it)

You're literally talking about the actions of like 3 people as the whole (Explosive and Cons were the same person - just his alt while suspended) - the rest were doing exactly the same stuff as you are talking about these days... yea, some outliers are problems if I cared to remember names I could list dozens of yours...

Or dozens of cases of your folks causing drama with us over keys for no reason.

Ambiturner Ambiturner It's more of an emotional investment, not really a time one ("Not worth my time" in non-literal sense may have been said though) - I treat it like TV these days, something to chill out and do with friends vs. this weird sports team bullshit. (I'd say the same thing to "our" outliers as well - interesting that universally all those types seem to be the quick burnouts though - all of "ours" are gone as well as most of "theirs") Dealing with others that don't want to cooperate just isn't worthwhile to me.

Much happier being in a guild with ZERO people like that though. Still same serious tier of play, but none of the bad apples.
So how are you related to Brad?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
so peoples are saying enchanter charm been nerfed 40+ breaks a lot more.. havent tested with cha or not but buddy made 3 enchanters to 40+ after 40 hes sayin how they just keep breakin immediately sometimes while they are all quest tashed/44 mage malaised.

ll be 40 tonight but im gonna tell him to stack cha and see. poor guy did tash quest on 3 enchanters

Last edited:

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone have the lowdown on guilds? Need some /gu chats!!

20 Bard and already got all songs to 50 banked.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ive talked to some people from the forums and it seems like most people are just kind of scattered about in different guilds. Starting about level 20 is when I start to enjoy the game a hell of a lot more. I had forgotten how much I hated levels 1-4.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Needs more screenshots

DaPit.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Nullify

Trakanon Raider
Has the progress website just not been updated or is Phinny still the only thing dead at this point?

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I haven't seen yellow text the last couple nights.

Leveling is pretty slow going.