Everquest - Coirnav Progression Server

YHO

Trakanon Raider
If they play anything like they do in a DPS race they will be exactly that, fodder. I’m all for it. I’d love to see the rang rang army try and kill it. At least they will all be in one area for once and not scattered around jacking my chardok loot.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
A two guild dps race could very well turn into a track kill with lvl 51s, don’t you think Zaide? Maybe?

Zaide

TLP Idealist
A two guild dps race could very well turn into a track kill with lvl 51s, don’t you think Zaide? Maybe?

No. A DPS race scenario makes it even less likely, charm pets getting dispelled, Trak being intentionally pulled on top of the raids around corners and shit. Presence of the Mighty really impacts Trakanon more than any other mob. With the lifetap procs (which you're not resisting at 51) it's not "if" but "when" will your BiS tanks get one rounded. Even a level 55 tank with defensive will get one rounded eventually.

I think if whatever the top guild is brings in over 150 characters and has a lot of charm pets which they keep under control, and a line of tanks they can keep rezzed to form a meat shield between Trak and the raid, without getting aggro onto the Enchanters, or flipping onto the DPS or warping into the crypt and summoning people through the floor then they would have a solid 80% chance of killing him.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
All depends on Mabbu having the balls more than anything, hes a smart cookie. Kunark is not this coming weds but the following one.

@a_skeleton_03 847892478932u48ojheruilhwfukhsdfsfsjjhhjsj/DFSDFSDFSD :)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wow those guys are still going ham, they are serious about their hole camps. Are they just AFK exping at the slab, i dont understand what their so wild for about that camp?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If they want war, they got it.

Just cost them a few levels in the hole this morning.

Aye

Fight and you may die.

Run and you’ll get ok exp elsewhere.... at least a for a while.

And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL that EXP, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR HOLE!!!!

953197D4-B307-42D0-8398-3551465BC825.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
They rotate accounts, I visited the slab guy earlier he wasnt AFK. I assume rotate accounts + sell loam + always powerleveling people. I went to train him with my enchanter lulz and failed cause hes naked and abandoned character, so the guy ressed me and gave me free loam. They quoted one friend PL 37-50 for 6kr. I mean theyre still in lguk, sola, solb. Appball had base efreeti for 28 hours. Kubo I think has been on over 48 hours in different picks of efreeti. When agnong asks me for camp he always says dont give to Kubo he 24 hour player many player. 6 picks of solb lastnight and no one pushed appball out of base haha.

Looks like letigo and wtwin farm lguk now that we pushed them out of solb.

Last edited:

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
GOTEM!

I wonder if there is a white collar prison where they let you have internet and a computer. I would just crush mmos 24/7 if I was there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Jesus. I haven’t played EQ in a decade and know the ramp and the door leading to Yael had a messed up xp mod. Super messed up. Was still the best spot for your first thousand AAs too or whatever.

When they added Mercs you could afk there for more xp than actively playing granted.