Everquest Confessions

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Hah, did nobody notice your Pally was re-genning stupid amounts of health? No complaints? Too funny.

I won the mage best of the best on my server, but only because the only other decent mage summoned food for a spectator before his match, and forgot to swap back to a pet spell (the icon used to be identical)
Even if they did, oh well, I wasn't using divine aura heh.

Don't let anyone fool you. Pallys ever since the Burst line with its .25 cast time huge heal and the glorious line had healing twincast added to it. Insane healing was always possible for us. I know in some open raids I would be in the healers group and help spot heal when we didn't have enough healers. Numbers can get impressive, but to your point about passive healing . Yea it was probably a bit much for players vs npc's to take down.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
On a previous TLP server our guild was routinely used by a group of 4-5 individuals to gear up then proceed to RMT characters on redguides repeatedly despite efforts to track IPs and whatnot. Eventually after helping to level and epic a new bard app in PoP and decking him out in elemental/lower time gear I was directed to a new Redguides post with a very similar gearset. This bard had shared his info for the purposes of helping him get some epic pieces and rotting gear which we had over the past few weeks, but funny enough... that same info also was the login for his redguides account.

Looking over the history it was pretty evident this guy had been in our guild multiple times before and had sold a character as recently as 2 months back on us. Well I was in a pretty spiteful mood considering we had gone out of our way to help this guy get caught up and leveled, so I proceeded to go to a priest of discord, give all the gear including the 1.0, sac him down to like 47 and left him in a spot where there was no question why his character was in the state it was in when he logged it in again.

Never saw that dude again.

View attachment 362429View attachment 362430
But wait, you haven't been able to give shit to NPCs in like, forever. Particularly no drop shit? Cos I remember FoH used to have a Necro FD at our raid bosses when we beat them to a boss (only cos FoH had way less members, so if it was really late, sometimes they just didn't have the numbers). This FoH necro would give shit like Sword of Skyfire and Self Dispel weapon to the raid boss, which would make the boss 3x harder since it'd dispel all its debuffs and spam aoe. Then they made it so npc's don't accept shit anymore. That was a long ass time ago too. How'd you give all that shit to PoD? Let alone have him use it. I remember one of the last eras you could give shit to npc's was when Sean in FoH gave his Ranger epic to a banker in Thurgadin and I took a SS of the banker thanking him for Swiftwind. Then PoP came out and Swiftwind became good again and he was pissed.

Did they revert that change? It's been like since Gates or earlier since you couldn't give shit to npc's.

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
But wait, you haven't been able to give shit to NPCs in like, forever. Particularly no drop shit? Cos I remember FoH used to have a Necro FD at our raid bosses when we beat them to a boss (only cos FoH had way less members, so if it was really late, sometimes they just didn't have the numbers). This FoH necro would give shit like Sword of Skyfire and Self Dispel weapon to the raid boss, which would make the boss 3x harder since it'd dispel all its debuffs and spam aoe. Then they made it so npc's don't accept shit anymore. That was a long ass time ago too. How'd you give all that shit to PoD? Let alone have him use it. I remember one of the last eras you could give shit to npc's was when Sean in FoH gave his Ranger epic to a banker in Thurgadin and I took a SS of the banker thanking him for Swiftwind. Then PoP came out and Swiftwind became good again and he was pissed.

Did they revert that change? It's been like since Gates or earlier since you couldn't give shit to npc's.
PoD is specially coded to take any item you give him (except Krono). He will also wear gear as shown in the SS. The game reason is that there are some NO-DESTROY Flagged items that the only wya to get rid of is to give it to PoDs.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
PoD is specially coded to take any item you give him (except Krono). He will also wear gear as shown in the SS. The game reason is that there are some NO-DESTROY Flagged items that the only wya to get rid of is to give it to PoDs.
Ahh that's cool. Wait, what is flagged as no-destroy?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Savage posts on here - I love it. I know we are still just tip of the depravity iceberg for some though. Jump in boys the water is fine!

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Veeshan server : there was a guy at Kunark launch era doing public naggy and vox raids. Deal was everyone would roll on the loot or something.

I didn’t know wtf was going on and figured it was over / loot was distributed when he asked me for a port out. It wasn’t long after that spam started hitting our guild chat to remove him that I realized I was part of the heist to ninja the cloak of flames.

He traded it to me and minutes later his char was banned, but the cof and the legend lived on….

• 5Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Cyni

Lord Nagafen Raider
These confessions are mostly lame as fuck. Tell us about the time you got chlamydia, not when you ninja looted some mob once.

Dubee the Sugawolf Pimp

Trakanon Raider
On a previous TLP server our guild was routinely used by a group of 4-5 individuals to gear up then proceed to RMT characters on redguides repeatedly despite efforts to track IPs and whatnot. Eventually after helping to level and epic a new bard app in PoP and decking him out in elemental/lower time gear I was directed to a new Redguides post with a very similar gearset. This bard had shared his info for the purposes of helping him get some epic pieces and rotting gear which we had over the past few weeks, but funny enough... that same info also was the login for his redguides account.

Looking over the history it was pretty evident this guy had been in our guild multiple times before and had sold a character as recently as 2 months back on us. Well I was in a pretty spiteful mood considering we had gone out of our way to help this guy get caught up and leveled, so I proceeded to go to a priest of discord, give all the gear including the 1.0, sac him down to like 47 and left him in a spot where there was no question why his character was in the state it was in when he logged it in again.

Never saw that dude again.

View attachment 362429View attachment 362430
rofl nice

why u covering the name tho

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
These confessions are mostly lame as fuck. Tell us about the time you got chlamydia, not when you ninja looted some mob once.

Not every EQ player gets suicidal guildmate pussy like you -- let alone pussy at all speaking frankly.

Lets here some confessions of longest stretch of no pussy in EQ binges lmao

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
EQ SoV era we had a married couple in the guild. Dude was a ranger and the chick was a cleric.

She was a stay at home wife and he worked a lot, but the guy was a regular raider. Late one night she was online camping Ragefire so I decided to join her and shoot the shit. I didn’t have a motive when I decided to join her other than looking for something to do, but once we started chatting she got really flirty and “one thing led to another”.

The flirting escalated in secrecy over the next couple weeks which turned into phone calls. As most of you recall back then sharing phone numbers was a common way to get ahold of people for contested spawns.

Anyways she eventually pulled the gloves off one day and outright said “I want you to fuck me”. I’ll be honest her directness kind of took me aback at first, but she was cute and…well fuck him if he can’t keep his bitch in check.

Next thing I know I’m looking at airline tickets to hook up with this married woman at some Marriott in Toledo. The door was open and she invited me in, so I wasn’t going to be rude!

Anyways the husband found out about the meet up being planned and approached me about it. Yea was awkward as fuck, but I manned up and was honest with him. To my surprise he flat out told me he didn’t care and that’s she’s done this to him before. At first I was like good deal…she already told me she wants it in the ass, so no way I’m passing this opportunity up!

However after some “self reflection” I knew this was a broken man and I couldn’t bring myself to be a part of his misery, so I bailed on the whole thing and kept making excuses as to why I couldn’t meet up with her.

He eventually stopped playing…mostly out of embarrassment, because by that point most the guild knew what was going on.

She went on to be a GM in EQ and would essentially stalk me in game while on her GM account until I finally quit and ghosted her ass.

I should get a medal for that shit.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I did hook up with one chick from EQ, but she was single and kind of dyke in retrospect, but she gave unbelievable head.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
on our server message board i posted an awful lot like i do here. i would shitpost all day while hanging out in IRC while grinding out AAs or helping guild kills in game. sometimes i would feel like Lawnmower man plugged in to everything. due to that some weird chicks would contact me through PMs on the server board who found out i was on IRC and would log in to game to flirt and then send me naked pics of themselves on IRC. these were some of the grossest naked pics i have ever seen of women. it didnt help that they were low rez scans, but holy shit some of those nightmares caused me to nope out with any flirty interaction with a female or "female" in this game. you guys who did it and lived to tell the tale were fucking lucky.

something about this game with women gives them the guts to do and say the craziest shit. one day out of the blue, this female guildie started telling me how horny she was and asking me what she should do about it. this is somebody who never acted like this in any circumstance ever in the 3 years i was guilded and grouped with. i was like, "i dunno, use your hand and have a party." then i said i had to log off. i had PTSD from those horrible naked pics i received and didnt want to see anymore of them. people told me she was cute IRL, i didnt care. EQ is EQ. keep that stuff separate from your sex life

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
on our server message board i posted an awful lot like i do here. i would shitpost all day while hanging out in IRC while grinding out AAs or helping guild kills in game. sometimes i would feel like Lawnmower man plugged in to everything. due to that some weird chicks would contact me through PMs on the server board who found out i was on IRC and would log in to game to flirt and then send me naked pics of themselves on IRC. these were some of the grossest naked pics i have ever seen of women. it didnt help that they were low rez scans, but holy shit some of those nightmares caused me to nope out with any flirty interaction with a female or "female" in this game. you guys who did it and lived to tell the tale were fucking lucky.

something about this game with women gives them the guts to do and say the craziest shit. one day out of the blue, this female guildie started telling me how horny she was and asking me what she should do about it. this is somebody who never acted like this in any circumstance ever in the 3 years i was guilded and grouped with. i was like, "i dunno, use your hand and have a party." then i said i had to log off. i had PTSD from those horrible naked pics i received and didnt want to see anymore of them. people told me she was cute IRL, i didnt care. EQ is EQ. keep that stuff separate from your sex life
Yea back then the anonymous aspect of online gaming allowed women to let their freak flag fly or at least that’s how I saw it. Legit women sending discreet nudes such as titty and ass shots was a bit mind blowing before texting was a thing.

I honestly feel what killed all that was the whole SJW movement into gaming. All I wanted to do is play games and look at some strangers titties on occasion.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yea back then the anonymous aspect of online gaming allowed women to let their freak flag fly or at least that’s how I saw it. Legit women sending discreet nudes such as titty and ass shots was a bit mind blowing before texting was a thing.

I honestly feel what killed all that was the whole SJW movement into gaming. All I wanted to do is play games and look at some strangers titties on occasion.
Yeah, i actually had this happen to me with a coworker. Older married woman in her 50s asked me for my cellphone number, her mom had died recently and i thought she just wanted somebody to talk to, i was still in my 30s at the time. Instead of coping and loss, she sent me dozens of naked pics and videos of herself masturbating. She wasnt bad looking for an older lady, but she was crazy on meds and had been diagnosed with bipolar syndrome or whatever its called. I tried to be nice because she felt bad i wasnt taking her up on her sex offers. I was seeing this other girl at work and the two of them gossipped sometimes, so there was no way i was gonna go for it. Eventually she got fired and left me alone, but this went on for years, sometimes out of the blue id get some random naked pic and a "what do you think??" Type of message with it.

• 1Like

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Next thing I know I’m looking at airline tickets to hook up with this married woman at some Marriott in Toledo. The door was open and she invited me in, so I wasn’t going to be rude!
That's EQ baby.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I remember giving some guy our house phone and to call it if I ever fell asleep during a Fear raid... which was like every Friday night.

My parents weren't very happy when he called at 1 AM...

• 1Worf

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
When i was like 12 years old exping in solb. someone in my group died and had to log off before they could get their body..

So they consented me to drag to the entrance for them. Instead I looted everything off their corpse except no drop stuff. Then hid their corpse in the lava somewhere.

All these years later and I still feel so bad about it.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I remember giving some guy our house phone and to call it if I ever fell asleep during a Fear raid... which was like every Friday night.

My parents weren't very happy when he called at 1 AM...
Good times.

Completely unrealistic portrayal of the average EQ player but we got a lot of mileage and laughs from this.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users